PIM sbc BEST out now!

Comments

• Pila4life
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    @EA_Andy
    seven wrote: »

Give the guy a break, hes probably eating his dinner at that time, on his day off.

Seriously? No comment from any EA rep on this matter since they started this BS and you're defending them?

They did it purposely on a Saturday too! So nobody would respond.
  • Alx192
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Andy
    seven wrote: »

Give the guy a break, hes probably eating his dinner at that time, on his day off.

Seriously? No comment from any EA rep on this matter since they started this BS and you're defending them?

I think he was sarcastic.

What do you think about it, @EA_Andy?
  • hammycfc
    469 posts An Exciting Prospect
    OZero wrote: »
    @EA_Andy

Mind giving us an explanation or help to get one from your colleague?

Better get EA TOLD.
  • seven
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Stop tagging andy so much kids before he comes on after the weekend and the first thing he does is close the thread. He can’t do ****, take it as a lesson, EA DON’T CARE FOR YOU. Just your money.

He must dread logging back on to this forum after a pim icon drops :D but that's his job and he chose it. One of his duties is to feed community responses up the chain.

It's just a shame we get zero feedback. Therefore the only way we can be heard is buy not purchasing Fifa 20 and fifa points as this avenue of communication is useless.

Unfortunately we represent less than 1% of buyers so they will keep pulling these stunts, feedback will never be fedback and the cycle will continue!
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    Glad I deleted this shambles of a game , never buying an EA game again in my life . Complete scum, the whole game is scam .
    Overpriced sbcs
    Overpriced packs
    Then to top it of when you actually managed to get a good team you have to deal with dodgy rebounds ,
    45 minutes 90 minutes goals ,
    Hitting the woodwork countless times
    And your opponents randomly getting a momentum swing .
    Stick it where the sun don't shine EA
  • torakun
    1201 posts Professional
    Expected this tbh.. What a scum of a company..
  • smcali23
    1128 posts Professional
    Disgusting
  • Gnomenclature
    1627 posts Play-Off Hero
    His prime is already maxed in all the right stats with the proper chem... don't see the point in doing his moments at all.
  • MHoney1234
    7113 posts Big Money Move

Preach! Still nothing. Andy how’s that feedback? :joy:
  • Nervous_Nick
    4818 posts Big Money Move
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Last Active
    March 29
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5474 posts Big Money Move
    At least he’s speaking up about it, more need to follow suit but we all know the game changers won’t and that’s the problem, they live in fear and won’t say anything extremely negative even tho they all know this is a complete joke.
  • Noviembre17
    439 posts Sunday League Hero
    Prime best has 2370 in game stats and sbc cost 1.6m. 675 coin for a single stat.

And now for 56 in game stat upgrade ea demand 1m. Nearly 20k for a single stat upgrade. 29 times expensive than normal sbc.

This calculation isnt so healthy but Hillarious.
  • MHoney1234
    Any SBC Best owners upgraded?
  • Pila4life
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    No way I am paying for that upgrade.
  • CeeQue
    10150 posts Has That Special Something
    Jokes on you guys for doing those cards. Glad I skipped icons this year.
  • joehuk
    2614 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 31

not a bloody chance :) sad thing is when it was announced I was so hyped to be able to upgrade mine but sadly this is not possible.

If i was to somehow complete it i will have paid nearly 3.5m for a card that can be completed for 2.3 without prime Best.
  • MouseGlik
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Fifa community:

Hey EA, we're really angry but we're giving you our time/money, why are you not changing?
  • Alx192
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    MouseGlik wrote: »

Fifa community:

Hey EA, we're really angry but we're giving you our time/money, why are you not changing?

Like 👍
  • OZero
    4500 posts National Call-Up
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Jokes on you guys for doing those cards. Glad I skipped icons this year.

We should never touch Icons. Never.
  • JURITO1000
    1367 posts Professional

For this price never. Max cost must be 200-250k and i will do it. I paid already 1,5 million and for me its almost 3 months coins saving and now i should pay another million (2 months saving) ,so it mean for one card i was saving 5 months...half of the game,wtf ea seriously?
  • MHoney1234
    I agree guys. If I upgrade myself I’ll end up paying more than market value for an untradable card which is outrageous (original SBC + upgrade cost)
  • Skely
    788 posts Semi-Pro
    I will keep prime. And I thanks EA for getting me more and more away from this game. Fifa20 won’t touch my console. Ty EA!
  • Springveldt
    4354 posts National Call-Up
    MouseGlik wrote: »

Fifa community:

You also missed out...
    “Can we have some free packs please”
  • DeanoZoff
    4213 posts National Call-Up

It will always take a known name to complain before it starts to get traction.

Us regular folk have no chance.

Imagine applying to be a community manager and then never engaging your community.... makes zero sense
  • 3MenandaBebe
    1271 posts Professional
    Wait for lightning rounds at tots. Will be 500k to complete and then an overall cost of 2m is ok.

Just high right now with the prices so inflated.
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1074 posts Professional
    Wait for lightning rounds at tots. Will be 500k to complete and then an overall cost of 2m is ok.

What? What? Whatttttttt?

Stupid comment of the day.

• DeanoZoff
    4213 posts National Call-Up

Never go full @3MenandaBebe
  • MHoney1234
    edited April 1
    DeanoZoff wrote: »

It will always take a known name to complain before it starts to get traction.

Us regular folk have no chance.

Imagine applying to be a community manager and then never engaging your community.... makes zero sense

How much traction does this need for an official response? You’re now at over 100k views across 3 platforms, and that’s just what I could be bothered to add up - my guess is the figure is close to the 500k mark. Loads of “respected” players have come out and slated it too.

Why are EA not explaining themselves? How can they ignore it? I know I’m only one person, but I logged a complaint with the ASA in the UK. I think many others have probably done the same, if you haven’t, I would get it logged.

PIM Best was announced TWO days after people completed his prime card. This was meant to be the top card, no way would the majority have touched him if a “moments card” was going to be released 48 hours. EA then ask for another 1.2 million on top for 50 stat upgrade. Incredible.

What’s the saving? 2 IF and and an 88 squad? So your discount is 400k, despite the card costing over 1.6 million. If you do the SBC it’s 2.8 milllion coins, and above the market value, so that 400k discount is actually non-existant.

How hard must it be for a billion pound company to talk to the people who make their profits posssible. Personally I think PIM cards are the end of icons as we know it. They’re a disgrace. Add that to the 1 icon requirement on 3 million coin SBCs and the community have been scammed, pretty much at every opportunity since release.

It’s not like we’re playing a great game. It’s April, and it’s still a beta version at best, it’s a mess.
  • BigEneh
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is a pure online scam like you would expect from any unserious business. When we ”buy” the card from EA they value it at what somewhere in the range of 1.5-2 M coins. When they ”buy” it from us, its valued at 300k ish?

How many times are they gonna keep screwing their customers? Absolutely 0% respect, money grabbing thugs in a power position.