Is 88 patrick vieira good?

Gervinho
98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
i stopped playing in Jan but had a **** tonne of untradeables so did icon sbc x 2..

Got scholes in Baby icon SBC
Got Ronaldinho and Vieira in middle icon SBC..

Reviews on Ronaldinho middle and Vieira middle?

Comments

• MouseGlik
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just say you got Dinho and Vieira, no need for complicated humblebrag
  • Gervinho
    MouseGlik wrote: »
    Just say you got Dinho and Vieira, no need for complicated humblebrag

why would i brag if i dont even play the game anymore?? im asking if theyre enjoyable enough to make me want to play the game again
  • IAIK7
    2389 posts Fans' Favourite
    If someone said that they were both terrible, what would you do? Would you put them in an SBC? Discard them? I mean you can't sell them. So why not just try them out for yourself?
  • Demon_reborn
    2684 posts Fans' Favourite
    douchbagism at its finest.
  • Gervinho
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    If someone said that they were both terrible, what would you do? Would you put them in an SBC? Discard them? I mean you can't sell them. So why not just try them out for yourself?

my point is are they good enough/enjoyable enough for me to start playing the game again?
  • Gervinho
    douchbagism at its finest.

lol can't even ask a question here without people saying i am bragging. there is literallllly 0 incentive for me to brag if i dont play the game.

i bet you guys are the people who will also complain about how toxic the fifa community is too. keep your tears to yourself and answer the question or **** off
  • IAIK7
    Gervinho wrote: »

my point is are they good enough/enjoyable enough for me to start playing the game again?

No. They're both incredibly awful. I honestly thing that they're the worst 2 icons on the entire game. I'd rather have base Nakata and Gattuso instead tbh.
  • Gervinho
    jesus what a salty and mad community. unable to simply give thoughts

No. They're both incredibly awful. I honestly thing that they're the worst 2 icons on the entire game. I'd rather have base Nakata and Gattuso instead tbh.

jesus what a salty and mad community. unable to simply interpret and answer a question. hope you enjoy the rest of your life
  • Gervinho
    Look at the state of you uploading a picture showing off that you're wearing a suit to try and look sophisticated on an online forum. says it all really
  • MouseGlik
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Id just discard them and buy Nakata/Keane
  • IAIK7
    jesus what a salty and mad community. unable to simply give thoughts

jesus what a salty and mad community. unable to simply interpret and answer a question. hope you enjoy the rest of your life

You asked for an opinion and I gave it to you. What more do you want?
  • GL
    5121 posts Big Money Move
    i'm shocked you haven't played since jan but had enough untradeables for 2 x mid icon sbc tbh
  • smcali23
    1128 posts Professional
    They're probably the third best version of each of their icons.
  • BogusTommy
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Vieira 88 is among the best CDMs in the game. Be happy with your luck and try some games with them :smile:
  • hayhor1
    13973 posts Has That Special Something
    I would discard as both are awful.🙄
  • Xguti002
    1961 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vieira is not necessarily enjoyable just a good cdm. And dinho I mean he could be. Just know that whatever make you quit you would still decide not to play even if you packed an even better icon
  • OZero
    4501 posts National Call-Up
    To be honest, no. They aren’t good enough to make you “enjoy the game” again
  • dregana08
    3508 posts National Call-Up
    How could someone possibly answer if 2 players is enough to get you back into the game or not? Only you can answer that.

Play 3 games with them, if you enjoy those 3 games, then the answer is yes. If you don't, then the answer is no.

Please just use some common sense.
  • Youngprince18
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fifa 19 is trash
  • Kamilflage
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    I'm gonna ignore all the above comments lol and answer your question:
    Mid Vieira has saved my **** MULTIPLE times by always being in the right place to either make a tackle or get an interception. Usually CDMs are kinda in the background as in you dont really notice them. Vieira you definitely notice! I also happened to pack him in the mid icon SBC btw and extensively used the baby version as I packed him in that sbc as well...
    Dinho I used the 91 just a bit and the Prime I logged about 350 games with. Easily one of the best CAMs in the game, and if you know how to dribble he is a treat to use.
  • rukawai
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    One of the best CDMs. Use shadow chem style on him. The 88 rated vieira work rates are perfect
  • DickyBird88
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got both the same versions, dinho is absolutely blindin! He moves so so smoothly, you can literally dribble around any one and every single time he passes the ball no matter what angle or direction, it always connects. Just packed viera yesterday and only played one game with him in replace of kante at CDM
  • Djkhalid1921
    9219 posts League Winner
    i stopped playing in Jan but had a **** tonne of untradeables so did icon sbc x 2..

Got scholes in Baby icon SBC
    Got Ronaldinho and Vieira in middle icon SBC..

Reviews on Ronaldinho middle and Vieira middle?

why do u need a review? u already have the cards, just use them urself