Chances of a TOTW upgrade sbc?

ArsleWenger
418 posts Sunday League Hero
What do you think? Is it coming tonight or nah?

Comments

• Vaaass
    2994 posts National Call-Up
    Usually by now there's been an update to the code although the guy on FUTwatch said there's a good chance they'll be using the code from the last one, so you never know. If we get it, it'll be tonight for sure
  • ArsleWenger
    Vaaass wrote: »
    Usually by now there's been an update to the code although the guy on FUTwatch said there's a good chance they'll be using the code from the last one, so you never know. If we get it, it'll be tonight for sure

Thanks for the info mate, appreciate it. Fingers crossed for tonight then!
  • Cbn
    1301 posts Professional
    Hoping there will be
  • Vaaass
    It was Saturday last year I believe. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a FUT birthday SBC too, with something like an 83 squad and a FUT birthday card as a requirement (Only thing is, the FB cards do cost quite a fortune)
  • iWiggle
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    lets hope
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    It's not coming. We would have had it and all if there was going to be a totw SBC this promo. The promo ends on Monday so I sold my 450 83s last night for about 120k loss as I couldn't open my packs and needed fitness cards.
  • Dinksy
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    id say there's a decent chance, with all these SBCs being released EA need to keep the supply of in forms stable
  • Vaaass
    Dinksy wrote: »
    id say there's a decent chance, with all these SBCs being released EA need to keep the supply of in forms stable

You make a good point - fingers crossed.
  • johnlaker62
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don’t think so. They will probably wait for totw 30 to fill the gap between now and tots
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Even if it does come which I highly doubt I really can't see 83s rising. Theres too much supply for them.
  • Vaaass
    Even if it does come which I highly doubt I really can't see 83s rising. Theres too much supply for them.

The thing is though, if they really are that cheap, people will just do as many as they can. Currently you could probably do an untradeable TOTW Pack for around 10k providing we get it, and the requirements are the usual 83 squad.

If that is the case, there's no way people won't do them and eventually the supply will fiddle down, and cause them to rise in price
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Vaaass wrote: »

The thing is though, if they really are that cheap, people will just do as many as they can. Currently you could probably do an untradeable TOTW Pack for around 10k providing we get it, and the requirements are the usual 83 squad.

If that is the case, there's no way people won't do them and eventually the supply will fiddle down, and cause them to rise in price

Suppose it would all depend on how long the SBC was live for as it would probably take a couple of days to eat the supply of 83s.

We aren't getting it anyway so this is irrelevant lol
  • iWiggle
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hope we will get totw sbc soon. Anyone remember when they released one last year apart from mid march ?
  • Futfanatic
    15229 posts World Class
    Hmmm doubt it’s still coming. EA must know how many people have thousands of 83’s!
  • ArsleWenger
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Hmmm doubt it’s still coming. EA must know how many people have thousands of 83’s!

Haven’t invested anything really but I do have MANY untradables from the many upgrade packs. Would like to throw them away in some totw sbc OR mid icon sbc. I know I will get nothing but I like the buzz!
  • Jonboyparker
    6411 posts Big Money Move
    Futfanatic wrote: »

I have tons of 83’s clogging my TP now. I haven’t invested... I just can’t stand to sell them for under 1k. I need somewhere to put them. They’ve been adding up for ages