SORT THE QUIT GLITCH OUT!

Antparry92
17689 posts World Class
It’s beyond infuriating at the moment trying to play online singles for the objectives. Past 3 games they’ve taken the lead and on the spot quit. One even came from behind and left when he went 2-1 up.

EA and incompetent in the same sentence yet again

Comments

• James Libby
    5596 posts Big Money Move
    Yell louder.

They can't hear you.
  • WFCBagnall
    70393 posts Moderator
    Been an issue for years
  • Antparry92
    17689 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Been an issue for years

Guess it’s just more prevelant now with weekly objectives compared to years gone
  • Hollandman
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    It’s beyond infuriating at the moment trying to play online singles for the objectives. Past 3 games they’ve taken the lead and on the spot quit. One even came from behind and left when he went 2-1 up.

I find it nice, if you are in a lead just quit if your opponent is in a lead he quits. Better this then a close match and playing extra time
  • MrMagicNL
    702 posts Semi-Pro
    Don’t know how they do it. Whenever I was winning and connection got disrupted, i got the loss so..
  • P
    7605 posts League Winner
    Been an issue for years

Guess it’s just more prevelant now with weekly objectives compared to years gone

You must not of played draft last year.
  • Antparry92
    17689 posts World Class
    P wrote: »
    Been an issue for years

I only ever play draft if I pack a free token. That bad was it?
  • Cadey 5
    10475 posts Has That Special Something
    P wrote: »
    Been an issue for years

I only ever play draft if I pack a free token. That bad was it?

Almost every game.
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    Yup pretty much every game. People are awful
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hollandman wrote: »

I find it nice, if you are in a lead just quit if your opponent is in a lead he quits. Better this then a close match and playing extra time

• Finesse_4days
    7228 posts Big Money Move
    TTAZ wrote: »
    Hollandman wrote: »

It's feels so much better to win properly and just thrash them so badly that they leave anyway, without resorting to glitching. The only way I can see them removing it is through the home button like WL and rivals and I just think that would be pointless and cause more harm than good.
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    Ah if only people doing and asking for glitches would get banned
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1322 posts Professional
    Seems to happen on peer 2 peer. Draft wasn't on the dedicated server last year which is why it happened all the time.
  • MeanOnSunday
    1527 posts Play-Off Hero
    Seems to happen on peer 2 peer. Draft wasn't on the dedicated server last year which is why it happened all the time.
    Still happens in draft, just a different method.
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1322 posts Professional
    Still happens in draft, just a different method.

Oh really? I have played 200 odd drafts and can't say I've come across it
  • Thunder001
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    No idea about draft, but definitely needs sorting in online singles.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7560 posts League Winner
    not an issue in draft at all...

just score first and dont let them back in the game then they cant do it haha!! only happened to me maybe 5 times whilst getting all 3 players
  • Paciga45
    3571 posts National Call-Up
    I’d imagine that most are happy with it as you can get done with these objectives quickly