Easiest way to do futbirthday ovjectives ?

SinkXI
749 posts Semi-Pro
I’ve left it late, what would be the easiest way/team to get all 3 players as quick as poss ? I want to throw all 3 into an icon sbc and bring the cost Down. Thanks in advance 👍🏼

Comments

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    13548 posts Has That Special Something
    Use your team name as 1st goal wins and hope others play ball, else there's no other quick way unless you cheat on the quit glitch but dunno how it's done lol
  • Numlocked_
    1586 posts Play-Off Hero
    Quite a few players do the Golden Goal thing. Especially later in the week. People who still need wins will quit as they get behind so they don't waste time...
  • SinkXI
    749 posts Semi-Pro
    Cheers guys , I was meaning more in terms of squad , is there 1 squad of players suitable for all 3 ovjectives ? I’ve only seen it on the app and it’s confusing me 😂
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    SinkXI wrote: »
    Cheers guys , I was meaning more in terms of squad , is there 1 squad of players suitable for all 3 ovjectives ? I’ve only seen it on the app and it’s confusing me 😂

Na not possible
  • Idek
    9833 posts League Winner
    edited March 28
    Nah you can't mix and match, you'll have to go for all 3 players separately, people actually stick to the golden goal rule if your team is also named that if they concede from my experience
  • SinkXI
    749 posts Semi-Pro
    Nice one lads thank you !
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    SinkXI wrote: »
    Nice one lads thank you !

Good luck
  • GuilhermeLP07
    90 posts Park Captain
    edited March 28
    At least on PC u cant find a oponnent there's not named "home wins". Kinda sad really but after 10x seeing this b.s. I join them 🤓... got Ibra in less than 20min