This guys videos are absolutely bang on the money

OfficerJimlahey
1787 posts Play-Off Hero
Not a fan of youtubers tbh but this guy, ‘Italian stallion’ is superb. Strongly recommend his videos. I honestly believe this guy could save fifa. Think he’s a game changer - potentially the only one that is giving the feedback that us as a community can relate to, rather than the usual yes men that have destroyed this game

Comments

• Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 28
    His points are always spot on. The way he wants the game to be is how it should be
    Post edited by Empyrium7 on
  • smcali23
    1229 posts Professional
    He's got a podcast that's worth listening to. Futfm
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    smcali23 wrote: »
    He's got a podcast that's worth listening to. Futfm

I’ll give it a listen. If EA listened to him the game would be incredible
  • Messi181
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's bad enough when finishing is all over the place but on top of that we need to deal with fake bs GK movement and still have A.I defend
  • DeanoZoff
    4268 posts National Call-Up
    Keeper movement is the most ridiculous addition to the game this year.

The amount of games that are closely contested just cos 1 player moves their keeper is ludicrous.

Hes makes a great point in the vid about how good passing football is rarely rewarded
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Keeper movement is the most ridiculous addition to the game this year.

The amount of games that are closely contested just cos 1 player moves their keeper is ludicrous.

Hes makes a great point in the vid about how good passing football is rarely rewarded

Exactly! I like the part where he shows his intricate passing and a flowing move ends up in a bs shot going wide when he should 100% score. Then he goes on to show his opponents only attack in the game, it was a thoughtless attack, basically one pass then low driven, ends in a goal. Totally demonstrates that a football IQ is more of a hindrance in this trash game.

• OfficerJimlahey
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Show him some support lads, he’s our voice. Plus he’s a game changer so he does have some communication directly with the devs.

The more of us that support him, the louder his voice is
  • Denz
    2044 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 28
    Listen to him and Drpoplove on the fut fm podcast, they are honest about the game and have good banter.

Though must have missed a couple as pop now always talks with a North American accent (Canadian maybe?) if reading this pop, stop this :) it's triggering me and I don't know why. Thanks.

• OfficerJimlahey
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's excellent.

"You cannot unlearn a good football IQ, someone with a good football IQ won't make the dumb decisions which will get rewarded on this game".

This in a nutshell, those with a high football IQ/knowledge are being punished while clueless people spamming buttons and running around with their goalkeeper while the AI defends are being rewarded.
    Stupid decisions get rewarded rather than punished.

Exactly this!! Hit the nail on the head! It makes literally no sense from a footballing perspective.

@EA_Andy this is how the game feels to anyone that knows anything about football, please pass it on to the devs. Also share the video because it points out a lot of fundamental flaws. Thanks 👍
  • Anarki301
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    They know him very well, I mean EA does, he's known figure in the community, I'm sure developers or at least some of them are watching his videos, but I'm also pretty sure that they are aware of the majority of problems with the game anyway, it's just a matter of will they, can they, should they do something about it.

Considering last couple of fifas, it's clear that they are moving focus away from the pitch in giant steps, it seems that they don't want to invest money/time in gameplay, but also majority of ppl don't want to actually play the game, they just do it for rewards or they have this strange feeling of obligation to play.

Look, this FUT, it's casual gameplay more than ever, but we only have competitive modes, and nobody wants to play the game for real. It's kind of paradox heaven in FIFA universe, it might very well be some form of psychological experiment, intentionally or otherwise, it doesn't matter, it's hard to find any sense in all this.
  • Numlocked_
    1639 posts Play-Off Hero
    Have you seen his vid on passing? It actually makes ma wanna play Fifa 17 again. It was 10 times the game Fifa 19 is....
  • KRANG00
    1739 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nothing will change unless Fifa points get banned or people stop buying them, it's that simple.

Every effort has gone into promo's this year to sell Fps, all the feedback about the actual game gets ignored.

The biggest outcry I've seen on this forum this year was about the Icon sbc's! Not about all the problems with the game but a sbc! That's the state we are in, Fifa is now a menu game and the rest gets ignored.
  • BigEneh
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Like this guy, subbed and hope EA can learn something and finaly remove the idiotic goalkeeper movement...
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anarki301 wrote: »
    They know him very well, I mean EA does, he's known figure in the community, I'm sure developers or at least some of them are watching his videos, but I'm also pretty sure that they are aware of the majority of problems with the game anyway, it's just a matter of will they, can they, should they do something about it.

Considering last couple of fifas, it's clear that they are moving focus away from the pitch in giant steps, it seems that they don't want to invest money/time in gameplay, but also majority of ppl don't want to actually play the game, they just do it for rewards or they have this strange feeling of obligation to play.

Look, this FUT, it's casual gameplay more than ever, but we only have competitive modes, and nobody wants to play the game for real. It's kind of paradox heaven in FIFA universe, it might very well be some form of psychological experiment, intentionally or otherwise, it doesn't matter, it's hard to find any sense in all this.

He should be a much more prominent figure in the community! He has a real good knack of explaining his ideas. Much respect to him
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    KRANG00 wrote: »
    Nothing will change unless Fifa points get banned or people stop buying them, it's that simple.

Every effort has gone into promo's this year to sell Fps, all the feedback about the actual game gets ignored.

The biggest outcry I've seen on this forum this year was about the Icon sbc's! Not about all the problems with the game but a sbc! That's the state we are in, Fifa is now a menu game and the rest gets ignored.

While it’s difficult to argue with that, we can always hope! 😅 If people like this had a stronger following it would give him more clout and a louder voice! The more people like him articulately explaining fundamental flaws and evidencing his points the better.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    Have you seen his vid on passing? It actually makes ma wanna play Fifa 17 again. It was 10 times the game Fifa 19 is....

I did see it, and the one about the attacking AI in 17 and how it compares to 19. It’s night and day. Fifa 17 was the last fifa I enjoyed playing. It wasn’t without it’s shortcom but it was enjoyable from an attacking perspective
  • Anarki301
    308 posts Sunday League Hero

He should be a much more prominent figure in the community! He has a real good knack of explaining his ideas. Much respect to him

I do agree, but it's just a little different perspective.

He is very much respected, it's just, he won't ever get big exposure because kids won't watch it, this topics doesn't interest majority of player base, but people who should watch his videos already know this and they do watch them, that is what matters, but it doesn't guarantee that we will see positive changes even if I don't see why not, he is bang on, and all the things he speaks about this year is a must change for future, everybody can clearly see how broken this things, that he speaks off, are.

PS: there is a lot of talk from EA these days that they will fix "everything" for next year, but that is no different to any other year, and still, we get games like this year, so, they know what they need to do, it's just, idk if we will see improvements.
  • Supermario911
    1233 posts Professional
    nothing going to change
  • Empyrium7
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    He points are always spot on. The way he wants the game to be is how it should be

He should be the most respected Youtuber out there. He’s exposed so many fundamental flaws in this game it’s unbelievable, things we all know shouldn’t have happened but can’t quite work out what exactly what went wrong, he slows it down and points it out step by step.

Maybe he’d get the following he deserves if he ran around screaming like a **** because he got a 193 draft 🙄

exactly. kids like to watch dramatic scenes, clowns, pack openings.
    his content is more for Adults who understand and watch football.

but if he keeps up with the good videos. he will succeed eventually.
  • benchow
    11 posts Ball Boy
    I never move my goalkeeper. Anyone can explain what is this?
  • Don_seanado
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    Check out another YouTuber called Inception. Also has a podcast, has been speaking about gameplay problems since FIFA 15.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Check out another YouTuber called Inception. Also has a podcast, has been speaking about gameplay problems since FIFA 15.

I do know who he is, I think his understanding of football isn’t as good as this guy though. It also annoys me at how much he uses the word ‘transition’ 😤😅

• Empyrium7

I do know who he is, I think his understanding of football isn’t as good as this guy though. It also annoys me at how much he uses the word ‘transition’ 😤😅

this
    Inception is great and I like his honesty and hard work to fix the game.
    but I don't like his football point of view. plus, I don't like the way he plays.
    FBS and CDMs to stay back while attacking, a lot of drag backs and sweaty cut backs.
  • bberger
    5164 posts Big Money Move
    I think I just subscribed to my first YouTuber..
  • mindm4ster
    4945 posts Big Money Move
    one thing that really pisses me off in this game are first time shots

like literally unrealistic when ball is passed behind someone's back and that player stops and with this back turned towards goal bangs in out of the box screamer -like wtf?
  • Jeyj38
    1244 posts Professional
    edited March 28
    I have no interest in YT FIFA (kids pack opening and stuff) but THIS is some content worth broadcasting.

He speaks some truth, but still a subjective point of view most of the time. He thinks he is entitled some goals in situation he clearly doesnt...

Still great to point out flaws.
  • HullCity1904
    1894 posts Fans' Favourite
    benchow wrote: »
    I never move my goalkeeper. Anyone can explain what is this?

I have about 4 videos of this.. the goalkeeper animation on a power shot is to down a low shot animation.
  • CFCHenri
    3409 posts National Call-Up

I like these guys both but come on, Inception has been doing it since many previous FIFAs like 15 i believe, he's encouraged this movement. There's even a podcast of StallionSama and Inception together talking about the game's issues. Stallion is a pro so of course maybe his wording will so sound better, he plays the game more and generate lots of clips. You don't have to criticise who you don't like for how they speak or little things they do, how he plays, these guys are putting out content that showcases how bad the game is, no need to belittle one another.
    Talking about his gameplay, it's not like he's spamming la croquetas and crosses. He plays possession and manual defends. Most people play FBs and CDMs on stay back. Sweaty goals, this is a hard game to go through the middle with majority playing drop back and the auto ai defending.

This is his gameplay

This is a recent video of finishing