vFq5tbS.jpg
  • Tof33z
    6979 posts Big Money Move
    Nice team bud
  • krakos000
    17523 posts World Class
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Nice team bud

Thanks!!! Figured GK was the only real spot left to upgrade with the coins so I had to go for him
  • Ugri
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    krakos000 wrote: »
    @Ugri 👀
    Started with 650k and some untradeables...finished <3

GCW1IBg.jpg

In game

vFq5tbS.jpg

@krakos000 Very nice, congratulations!!
  • FrankFrank
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    div 3 rank 2 rewards = Keita :disappointed:
  • Antparry92
    18124 posts World Class
    Rewards have been a shambles. Thinking I was div 5 rank 1 for 60k last night to doc 3 and 44k, nice one 👍🏼

As for G3 packs don’t get me started! Rafinha and Borja Valero :neutral:
  • Arsenalfan97
    7773 posts League Winner
    Need a bit of help with my team guys do I have a front 6 of

Ibra
    HL rashford primer del p baby best
    De Rossi FB pogba

Or

Ronaldo
    Primer del p Ibra baby best
    De Rossi FB naingollan
  • FrankFrank
    Need a bit of help with my team guys do I have a front 6 of

Ibra
    HL rashford primer del p baby best
    De Rossi FB pogba

Or

Ronaldo
    Primer del p Ibra baby best
    De Rossi FB naingollan

Ronaldo Imo.
  • Antparry92
    18124 posts World Class
    Post above, definitely the second with Ronaldo in.

In other news, ended up with 325k after rewards this morning. Scroll through the market and there’s a 90 Deco there at 325k...must have been fate. Will throw him in my Porto side now as well
  • Whoman
    5559 posts Big Money Move
    Might give it an honest go at playing all 30 this weekend and see where that lands me, after going 11-3 and 11-2 the last 2 WELs. Weather supposed to be ****, empty docket in terms of stuff to do/people to see.

2nd and 3rd team are a shambles right now in terms of chem due to new cards and moving stuff around but the first played amazing the last few days:

xHG0GSa.png

Villa at ST and Socrates CAM in 433(4), Militao RB (really good there) but also play a lot of 3412 with Best RM, Grimaldo LM and Bale/Villa up front.

Too bad the Birthday Bale isn't LM or sth, would have made him at least semi-affordable. Even if i had 2 mio lying around i wouldn't spend that much on a single non-icon :(
  • Antparry92
    18124 posts World Class
    edited March 28
    So here are my teams at the moment
    117853ebf6a1a5505dc272bbf25a1c54.jpg
    a61eec7ec125434b6f7d1364ff03cc8c.jpg
    83fa4a9c0d0ee233201089404200c5f3.jpg
  • Arsenalfan97
    7773 posts League Winner
    Thx guys gone with ronaldo don’t think I’ve had him on any previous FIFA’s only had messi hopefully he is as good as looks.
  • Ugri
    edited March 28
    Did yo u guys hear skill ratings got updated for Rivals? Im on 1835 skill points which puts me in div2, 2 wins away from div1...
  • Ugri
    Dont hate me guys!

Div4 rank2 rewards: 89 Dybala, 87 Fernandinho, 84 Lopes
    Gold 3: red 86 Depay!, 81 Kadar (Hungarian so needed to take him :smile: )
    87 Pique, 2x 85 Lacazette, and 3x84

• krakos000
    17523 posts World Class
    Ugri wrote: »
    Did yo u guys hear skill ratings got updated for Rivals? Im on 1835 skill points which puts me in div2, 2 wins away from div1...

So we're not noobs anymore!!! I'm at 1704 iirc.
  • Ugri

AT least something :smiley: But we get crap div3 and 2 rewards ...
  • krakos000
    17523 posts World Class

I always take coins ;)
  • Ugri
    edited March 28

I always take coins ;)

Posted this in the other thread: @krakos000 I like the 50k packs, Dybala and Fernandinho today as example. They will go well in an icon sbc whenever that will happen...

So i was high up in div4 and "landed" in div 2 with 1 win away from div1

Here are the rewards for div1 & 2

zmWOccR.jpg

How does this even make sense?

Div2 rank 3 is better imo than rank 2 or 1

Div 2 rank 3 is even better than div 1 rank3 - HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE? Higher league and 2 less 50k packs? I am not touching rivals and just by playing WL easily get the best rewards in div2 rank3...
  • krakos000
    17523 posts World Class

I always take coins ;)

Posted this in the other thread: @krakos000 I like the 50k packs, Dybala and Fernandinho today as example. They will go well in an icon sbc whenever that will happen...

zmWOccR.jpg

Div 2 rank 3 is even better than div 1 rank3 - HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE? Higher league and 2 less 50k packs? I am not touching rivals and just by playing WL easily get the best rewards in div2 rank3...

I never play enough to get 50ks :/ but wow yeah that does not make sense at all!!!!
  • Ugri

I always take coins ;)

zmWOccR.jpg

I never play enough to get 50ks :/ but wow yeah that does not make sense at all!!!!

if i just play WL that gives me enough point for rank 3 and if i play a couple of games almost always rank 2
  • Tof33z
    6979 posts Big Money Move
    the words **** up and brewery come to mind
  • Whoman
    5559 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 28
    @Ugri Pretty sure D2R3 untradeable is 2 Rare Player (not 4) and 2 RareElectrum and D2R1 is 2xRareMega, 2xRareMixed, 4x Mega.

And Rare Mega are sneaky good with often double digit number of rare players. Look at it this way:

D2R3 = 32 Rare Gold
    D2R2 = about 30-35 (as a best guess)
    D2R1 = about 40-45 (again, bit of guesswork)

So it's not really as bad as it looks.

https://www.fifauteam.com/fut-rivals-rewards-fifa-19/

Considering they already posted the new Skill Points needed i am going to assume they are on top of it, not at my console right now to check (and it's not showing all packs on there anyway ...)
  • Ugri
    edited March 28
    Whoman wrote: »
    @Ugri Pretty sure D2R3 untradeable is 2 Rare Player (not 4) and 2 RareElectrum and D2R1 is 2xRareMega, 2xRareMixed, 4x Mega.

And Rare Mega are sneaky good with often double digit number of rare players. Look at it this way:

D2R3 = 32 Rare Gold
    D2R2 = about 30-35 (as a best guess)
    D2R1 = about 40-45 (again, bit of guesswork)

So it's not really as bad as it looks.

https://www.fifauteam.com/fut-rivals-rewards-fifa-19/

Considering they already posted the new Skill Points needed i am going to assume they are on top of it, not at my console right now to check (and it's not showing all packs on there anyway ...)

@Whoman Thanks, it seems that was a dodgy website that google had as top pick... in defense though that would have been even making sense considering its EA :lol:
  • Finesse_4days
    7987 posts League Winner
    @Ugri 👀
    Started with 650k and some untradeables...finished <3

GCW1IBg.jpg

In game

vFq5tbS.jpg

Koulibaly looks awful but apart from that a very nice team. He looks awful to me becuase in that formation and with high attacking work rate he will get into positions to shoot and he can't shoot and also he is built to play CB so I think I would swap him and Baresi in game becuase Baresi with his ball playing skills would be much better at CDM and Koulibaly will give you height at the back.
  • Ugri
    Hmmmm Maldini! This can only mean 3 bigboys in a row right? If no desired player comes i.might even.get him!
  • FrankFrank
    Hmmmm Maldini! This can only mean 3 bigboys in a row right? If no desired player comes i.might even.get him!

Correct bro. Probably big one today, tomorrow and sunday. #HYPE
  • Ugri
    FrankFrank wrote: »

Correct bro. Probably big one today, tomorrow and sunday. #HYPE

Gullit or Vieira and im all in!! I " hope" we get some nice weekly objectives as additions but not with idiotic online games!! Should be " rewarded" for playing the game, you get the player if you play 30wl games or 20 rivals games, not stupid requirements in online....
  • Addicksfan
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    Morning Lads.....

Decided not to enter WL as hoping for some more objectives, which is more than enough Fifa for me.....decided to do a couple of the PIM SBC's and played a couple of rivals games with this team last night:-

rW7En4o.png

Just completed Shearer and nearly completed Yashin

• Antparry92
    18124 posts World Class
    Birthday Perisic has THE most insane jump I’ve seen! Has just dunked on me twice in my first game
  • Antparry92
    18124 posts World Class
    Okay so Deco is very poor :(
This discussion has been closed.