Who has the most fault for the game being so trash (FIFA 19)

Rename123456
98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just wondering what you're thinking..I mean it could be us (players), content creators, people that work for EA, etc..And would love to know why.

I mean for me Content creators are the ones who have made FIFA so ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I remember FIFA 12, FIFA 13 or FIFA 14 not being that bad, I could be playing single online games with new teams every week and enjoying the game, but I think youtubers/streamers (Castro, Bateson, Chuboi, etc) have ruined with every stuff they say (and don't say)

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    10453 posts Has That Special Something
    Ksi lit the fuse and it’s gone gradually downhill since.

Would say the board at EA are mostly to blame though
  • Clancy
    8441 posts League Winner

I mean.... they're not sitting around at board meetings and talking about nerfing finesse shots and how much to charge for prime figo upgrade :joy:

• WarrenBarton
    10453 posts Has That Special Something
    Clancy wrote: »

I mean.... they're not sitting around at board meetings and talking about nerfing finesse shots and how much to charge for prime figo upgrade :joy:

No but they are putting pressure on the devs to put profits above all else
  • voisa
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    the players who buy FP.
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    EA’s tendency to murder great franchises with time and greed... But mostly greed
  • Boysie91
    11368 posts Has That Special Something
    Youtube like sites destroyed gaming in general with people always wanting simple solutions instead of playing the game your own way.
  • lukey200
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    deffo the players who were complaining many months ago about 1st time this and that - now were all hitting the post - where has the fun gone and it looks like EA are noit doing a u turn - but they should as they fuxxx up this game