FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• mickjacobjr
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    FifaVN wrote: »
    Does any news on Ajax and Barca scan guys?

No news on either Ajax more likely than Barca
  • Howler19
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2019
    Why wouldn't Barca just be part of the La Liga license like every other team when their exclusive with PES ends? Doesn't seem to me like something new would need to be signed.
    Post edited by Howler19 on
  • mickjacobjr
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Why wouldn't Barca just be part of the La Liga license like every other team when they're exclusive with PES ends? Doesn't seem to me like something new would need to be signed.

There is no sign there partnership ends with Konami
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Barca license is up for renewal this year for PES 2020. I think they signed a 3 year contract for PES 17,18 and 19.

They could sign a renewal or hop back to EA.
  • tommy_p_5
    744 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Barca license is up for renewal this year for PES 2020. I think they signed a 3 year contract for PES 17,18 and 19.

If I were them, I'd take a look at the still-generic/not updated players at Dortmund and stick with PES. Dortmund seem to have gained nothing from switching back to EA except their stadium (which EA already had), and most probably a big wad of cash.
  • Howler19
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    Pwalie86 wrote: »

If I were them, I'd take a look at the still-generic/not updated players at Dortmund and stick with PES. Dortmund seem to have gained nothing from switching back to EA except their stadium (which EA already had), and most probably a big wad of cash.

If I were Barca, I would go with FIFA which at least gives them worldwide brand exposure and not the parenthesis of football games which is PES.
  • Renatos
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    I really Hope Moise Kean of Juventus got a face, such a great talent
  • jUAN17
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Add Austin Bold FC to FIFA 20 . My favorite player Kléber just join club. They have pretty good player such Darío Conca, young latino star.
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    New summer transfers shouldn't be neglected and what about a Kehrer face scan? His generic face is horrible
  • Futbol22
    1650 posts Play-Off Hero
    New summer transfers shouldn't be neglected and what about a Kehrer face scan? His generic face is horrible

Thilo Kehrer does needs a starhead. Wonder if they have his scan from Schalke??

2531915-52537010-2560-1440.jpg?w=800

EA please add Kehrer he would be great addition as he’s a young player with a high potential!
  • ManzGOTIT
    2923 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lmaoooo I have been wondering why has the Starhead thread been so quiet and didn’t realize that y’all are on the FIFA 20 thread lol
    Anyways here’s to a great year as always!
  • Drmax
    4 posts Ball Boy
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Lmaoooo I have been wondering why has the Starhead thread been so quiet and didn’t realize that y’all are on the FIFA 20 thread lol

Lol yes here’s to another great year of disappointment and getting annoyed due to outdated generic faces that ruin the realism of the game
  • bulldogubld
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FIFA 20 will be OUTDATED, again....they don’t care about our needs...they care only about MONEY.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2923 posts Fans' Favourite
    Drmax wrote: »
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

Lol yes here’s to another great year of disappointment and getting annoyed due to outdated generic faces that ruin the realism of the game

ABSOLUTELY!!!
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sort of looking forward to seeing what Fifa 20 could be looking like on Google Stadia later this year. Something tells me that anything resembling generic will stand out like a sore thumb. More power than XB1X and PS4 Pro combined.

I don't think that with current tech that EA has that they'll ever get on top of these face scans. Too slow and not streamlined enough so that they can do things much quicker. Only part of the problem, as it doesn't explain players like Aguero and Lukaku are so outdated. Surely soon enough they can make their face capture tech a lot more mobile.
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So does anyone know if Niklas Süle finally got a face scan too?
  • Futbol22
    1650 posts Play-Off Hero

At this point we can only hope... Bundesliga treatment needs to happen this year.
  • Howler19
    954 posts Semi-Pro

We have no idea about him in particular, but it would honestly shock me even by EA's standards if they haven't re-scanned Bayern when introducing their Bundesliga treatment we know is coming.
  • kmdoom
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    10 days , 11k views on this thread .

why doesnt ea make starheads a bigger priority ? how can they be deleting faces at a time when they dont even have nou camp in the game as if they’re running out of space ?❤️❤️❤️❤️

• kmdoom
    n o n c 3 is censored that is hilarious to me . Forgive me moderators if i am overstepping boundaries but i am an american and that is funny af lmao.

• kmdoom
    ive just play a game in career mode against Chelsea and for the first time i heard authentic commentary for jorginho from andy gray . How can they pay for the commentators to come in and record hours of audio only to leave the players generic? They probably had the champions league commentators say something about Jorginho too . Nonsense😂😂 thats just ridiculous

What happened to all the la liga promoted teams faces ? The ones from bundesliga they are hiding in the db? Shame on ea sports. they are missing out on so much money they could be making releasing art updates

adam bhatti and co do it for free
  • xJOE
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    kmdoom wrote: »

They have a much better core of dedicated players whilst FIFA has millions of children that aren't arsed about that sort of thing.
  • mickjacobjr
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    xJOE wrote: »

They have a much better core of dedicated players whilst FIFA has millions of children that aren't arsed about that sort of thing.

There are plenty who are thou as it’s the biggest thread on there forums
  • TeamExtreme17
    4655 posts National Call-Up
    xJOE wrote: »

There are plenty who are thou as it’s the biggest thread on there forums

Agreed. This thread has been the biggest on Fifa's Official Forum for nion 10 years! Great hardcore fanbase considering we get neglected by the devs 99% of the time.
  • airpreezy
    968 posts Semi-Pro
    Freiburg and Dusseldorf got scanned, plus the Dortmund faces from Fifa online 4.
    i guess we can be sure of the BL treatment

Source:

• mickjacobjr
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    airpreezy wrote: »
    Freiburg and Dusseldorf got scanned, plus the Dortmund faces from Fifa online 4.

Source:

Fifa online nothing to do with the game Dortmund will be scanned for Fifa 20
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional

Source:

Nice to get those infos but its always the same... second or even third class clubs getting scanned (Dusseldorf, Valladolid, ...)

Would be sick if you would see Barcelona players or stuff like this. Im already so tired looking forward to fifa 20 just to be disappointed once again.
  • PabloEscobar
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bundesliga scan is coming For the next Fifa thats For Sure 🙂 The question is How many they gonna put into the game 😅 And are they gonna updated older scans 🤣
  • airpreezy
    968 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2019
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

Source:

Nice to get those infos but its always the same... second or even third class clubs getting scanned (Dusseldorf, Valladolid, ...)

Would be sick if you would see Barcelona players or stuff like this. Im already so tired looking forward to fifa 20 just to be disappointed once again.

Hope we see all the stadiums aswell, but I must say it’s cool to see the BL, but without an proper career mode it’s just a little step forward

And we need players like moise kean, joao Felix, Pellegri, geubbels, pepe, aouar at least as customs