Wierd. Usually no problems uploading pics :D

Zlatan
    93 Best, 89 Dinho, 91 Nedved
    90 Keane, Carni Talisca
    FB Mendy, PIM Blanc, PIM Des, Headliner Carvajal
    DDG

Looks nice!

How much budget do you have left? I see 2 gaps in there :wink:

Btw could you please give me a comparison between Des and Blanc? Thanks!
  • FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ugri wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    c50e768bbfa4ba8571ca95785f2a413d-full.png

Last attempt :D @Ugri

Just type the team already :lol: this isint working :(

Zlatan
    90 Keane, Carni Talisca
    DDG

Looks nice!

Around 500k unfortunately :D Would like to upgrade Dinho, Zlatan, Nedved and midfielders tbh :P

Will give the defenders a few games now and get back you.
  • Ugri
    6454 posts Big Money Move

Zlatan
    90 Keane, Carni Talisca
    DDG

Looks nice!

Around 500k unfortunately :D Would like to upgrade Dinho, Zlatan, Nedved and midfielders tbh :P

Cool thanks! I guess you want a top tier boy but what if you "trade" in Keane for primer Seedorf, 500K + a bit (few 100k :( ) should get you that upgrade
  • FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero

Zlatan
    90 Keane, Carni Talisca
    DDG

Looks nice!

Cool thanks! I guess you want a top tier boy but what if you "trade" in Keane for primer Seedorf, 500K + a bit (few 100k :( ) should get you that upgrade

Thinking of saving some extra and trade Dinho for Socrates mate :D I want top tier as you say. Dreaming of toty neymar, Eusebio, Cruyff etc ;)
  • Ugri

Zlatan
    90 Keane, Carni Talisca
    DDG

Looks nice!

Thinking of saving some extra and trade Dinho for Socrates mate :D I want top tier as you say. Dreaming of toty neymar, Eusebio, Cruyff etc ;)

Socates is the goat!
  • krakos000
    17413 posts World Class
    Will have 700k after rewards Thursday!! 640k now. If my coins last that long Haha. So many tempting players
  • Ugri
    edited March 26
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Will have 700k after rewards Thursday!! 640k now. If my coins last that long Haha. So many tempting players

NIce! Who is your target?

I am just so.....4 days in and no big boy icon yet...lets see. Hope the Totw is good and we all get some nice WL luck, i personally just stopped at 14wins, g3 is the goat
  • krakos000
    17413 posts World Class

I am just so.....4 days in and no big boy icon yet...lets see. Hope the Totw is good and we all get some nice WL luck, i personally just stopped at 14wins, g3 is the goat

I've been wanting Yashin but Neuer continues to impress, no other upgrades I want to be honest Haha but I love trying new players so Prime Seedorf is on my mind. The other thing that makes me think Yashin wont be tooooo worth it(besides the hat) is once in a while Neuer has his game where I'll concede about 6 or 7 in a game...Happened yesterday first game of the day. But the next 3 I was able to play he was fine. First game? Couldnt save anything. I feel like Yashin will probably be the same.
  • krakos000
    17413 posts World Class
    Ahh yeah that's true :/ who is your main target now??
  • Ugri
    edited March 26
    Ahh yeah that's true :/ who is your main target now??

Gullit and Vieira, anything else is just icing on the top (Maldini would be nice :lol: ) ! I HOPE that as i have both their mid cards tradeable that selling them plus fodder icons i have is enough to get them!
  • krakos000
    17413 posts World Class
    I want to wait out fut birthday to see if any other flashbacks tempt me. I would have done Vidal if he wasnt so expensive and Villa if I didnt have Ibra and Tevez(benched) already.

This is what I'm rolling with now after finding my beast cdm/cm I've been looking for to pair with Bentacur

In game of course
    HcLo11K.jpg
  • Ugri

I've been wanting Yashin but Neuer continues to impress, no other upgrades I want to be honest Haha but I love trying new players so Prime Seedorf is on my mind. The other thing that makes me think Yashin wont be tooooo worth it(besides the hat) is once in a while Neuer has his game where I'll concede about 6 or 7 in a game...Happened yesterday first game of the day. But the next 3 I was able to play he was fine. First game? Couldnt save anything. I feel like Yashin will probably be the same.

GKs never interest me, there are the meta GKs but above that there is hardly any difference imo
  • krakos000
    17413 posts World Class

GKs never interest me, there are the meta GKs but above that there is hardly any difference imo

I mean I had Buffon for the longest time and he was great until I tried Neuer and hes been an absolute god. I think Yashin appeals to me 90 percent because of the hat :D
  • Ugri

I mean I had Buffon for the longest time and he was great until I tried Neuer and hes been an absolute god. I think Yashin appeals to me 90 percent because of the hat :D

Thats a given, expensive hat though :lol:
  • krakos000
    17413 posts World Class

Thats a given, expensive hat though :lol:

Haha true true. We'll see what happens though!
  • Ugri
    I want to wait out fut birthday to see if any other flashbacks tempt me. I would have done Vidal if he wasnt so expensive and Villa if I didnt have Ibra and Tevez(benched) already.

This is what I'm rolling with now after finding my beast cdm/cm I've been looking for to pair with Bentacur

In game of course
    HcLo11K.jpg

Looks nice! 5g on your phone? Nice :blush:
  • krakos000
    17413 posts World Class
    Just hate having a gold card in the squad now lol
  • Ugri

Even i have a gold card in there in my 15million team :trollface:
  • krakos000
    17413 posts World Class

Haha true true :D But still!! Just looks ugly lol I'm tempted to pay 180k for CL Neuer just for the color..
  • Ugri

Haha true true :D But still!! Just looks ugly lol I'm tempted to pay 180k for CL Neuer just for the color..

If the last 6 days of FBday doesn't bring at least "1" player that makes my team i will also get myself a blue DDG, extra cost 150k but why the hxx not? You in? :smiley:
  • krakos000
    17413 posts World Class

If the last 6 days of FBday doesn't bring at least "1" player that makes my team i will also get myself a blue DDG, extra cost 150k but why the hxx not? You in? :smiley:

Let's do it!! My main goal(ie) I want is a FB Buffon so if that isnt released, its blue Neuer time!!
  • FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Ugri So I have played 5 games in division 3 with my new cb partnership and wow :open_mouth:

There is not much between them. Both are rock solid and feel like endgame defenders, but Desailly has had a few match changing moments which Blanc is still to have. Also Des seems to win more headers somehow.

So far Des > Blanc. Will play some more tonight and make a real review. Gotta get Naldo / Gervinho for sbc fodder now.
  • Ugri

Let's do it!! My main goal(ie) I want is a FB Buffon so if that isnt released, its blue Neuer time!!

Lets blue it up or icon it up, i ave my preference but either way its gonna rock! Now i got hyped again...3 and a half more hours till todays release
  • Ugri
    @Ugri So I have played 5 games in division 3 with my new cb partnership and wow :open_mouth:

There is not much between them. Both are rock solid and feel like endgame defenders, but Desailly has had a few match changing moments which Blanc is still to have. Also Des seems to win more headers somehow.

So far Des > Blanc. Will play some more tonight and make a real review. Gotta get Naldo / Gervinho for sbc fodder now.

@FrankFrank Nice one, thanks! As i said i am holding strong for 5-6days and might even get Desailly if nothing of interest drops. Wait i need to set aside 150k for blue DDG in that case :lol:
  • FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 26

@FrankFrank Nice one, thanks! As i said i am holding strong for 5-6days and might even get Desailly if nothing of interest drops. Wait i need to set aside 150k for blue DDG in that case :lol:

Blue DDG warms my united heart ;) Id do Desailly. Your midfield + attack is already endgame
  • Tof33z
    5962 posts Big Money Move

I sacked off Alex Sandro for that exact reason,he was the last one. Will just use skriniar on 7 chem for a bit. I use them on stay back anyway
  • Ugri

Blue DDG warms my united heart ;) Id do Desailly. Your midfield + attack is already endgame

If Vieira and or Gullit sbc dont come.i will, not waiting around! Will also get that Blue DDG, cause why not? :love: