Seandimes' 442(2) guide

Comments

• Nivaze
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Seandimes wrote: »
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Only thing bothering me atm is WBY, he gets pushed off the ball so easily.

Thats the only thing thats bothering me about Butragueno. At times its really annoying when he loses the ball as soon as the defender touches him. Luckily his shooting is so good that he doesnt need much time on the ball.

9790168981c414b552cb282a33a34474.jpg

thats the team right now. Havent found a la liga lb yet that I am truly happy with, and Luis at least does a good job defensively. Next upgrade is going to be Kondogbia RTTF, and afterwards i think the team is set until tots (unless there are going to be any other must-do sbcs this week)

Team looks good, the reason I don’t play Promes is because La Liga really lacks a good LB imo.
  • Nivaze
    I ragesold WBY after a game where I had 14 shots on target and my opponent had 4 and I lost 4-3 because he missed everything, even an open net!

So now the search for a new striker begins. It’s like every striker has a con. Butra has 3* skills, Crespo has M/L workrates, Cruyff is slightly out of my price range. I even considered to get 93 Suarez as his stats look great for an out and out striker but again 3* skills.

I might give 87 ADP a try, I heard he makes great runs and is very clinical and I loved his PM card. I have about 1.1m coins to spend, anyone has any suggestions?
  • limjitwe
    9999 posts Has That Special Something
    I ragesold WBY after a game where I had 14 shots on target and my opponent had 4 and I lost 4-3 because he missed everything, even an open net!

So now the search for a new striker begins. It’s like every striker has a con. Butra has 3* skills, Crespo has M/L workrates, Cruyff is slightly out of my price range. I even considered to get 93 Suarez as his stats look great for an out and out striker but again 3* skills.

I might give 87 ADP a try, I heard he makes great runs and is very clinical and I loved his PM card. I have about 1.1m coins to spend, anyone has any suggestions?

I’ll try 90 Mbappe. He was great for me.
  • Nivaze wrote: »
    Shadows070 wrote: »
    What do you guys think?
    (i sold my main and fitness team but planning to buy back soon)

Currently my team with untradables except the gold cards:
    EIJVWjg.jpg

Im planning on changing
    Kante - Lerma
    Aguero - Son
    Felipe Anderson (TIF) - Willian
    Sterling (IF) - David Silva

Rest of the coins will go in to a Bundasliga team with untradable Rivaldo as right striker.

I personally wouldn’t play Kante in that role, someone like Pogba will be better.

TIF Anderson is amazing, highly recommend him, Sterling also seems good as a winger and Aguero is great.

Thanks for the tip @Seandimes and @Nivaze

Pogba next to SBC Doucoure works like a beast!

I did the Willian SBC, i loved his standard card and just had to do it. Im so surprised, i have him as my LM in game with Felipe Anderson OTW as left striker, what a combo!

Willian fits perfect in my team due to his workrates and now even his stamina. I only did 6 matches with him and tbh hes comparable to Felipe. Hes fast, agile, strong enough and made the difference in 2 matches out of 6, just being in the right spot at the right time. Maybe tonight ill see how he reacts as my left striker.

For now im verry happy with my team and for the first time i went above 1450 Rival points, your 442 tactics combined with the pogba tip let it happen
  • Jdreew
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Having the same problem bro, one game he's phenomenal and so clinical and then just disappears in the next with hard misses. Also, he's easily pushed off the ball.

Been having issues with my front line of Prime Crespo and WBY, when against good defenders you need sometime on the ball with your strikers to get the midfield and wingers involved in the play. But with these two I can never be confident with the ball (they either get pushed off the ball so easily or Crespo just turns like a truck and will lose the ball to high pressure).

• Nivaze
    Jdreew wrote: »

Having the same problem bro, one game he's phenomenal and so clinical and then just disappears in the next with hard misses. Also, he's easily pushed off the ball.

Been having issues with my front line of Prime Crespo and WBY, when against good defenders you need sometime on the ball with your strikers to get the midfield and wingers involved in the play. But with these two I can never be confident with the ball (they either get pushed off the ball so easily or Crespo just turns like a truck and will lose the ball to high pressure).

Yeah, I have exactly the same issues. Messi bangs them in from everywhere and doesn’t get pushed over so easily apparently but WBY is costing me games.

I was actually looking at Prime Crespo, but he’s not that good in your opinion?
  • Nivaze
    edited March 2019
    limjitwe wrote: »

I would, but I can’t get him on chem in my squad I think.

Actually I could if I go 433 as he links with Neymar and Mendy and Messi gets a strong link with Vidal. Hmm, tempting.
  • limjitwe

Actually I could if I go 433 as he links with Neymar and Mendy and Messi gets a strong link with Vidal. Hmm, tempting.

Hahaha you got your answer 🤭
  • Nivaze

You’re a genius, cheers mate!

Mbappe basically has everything. Pace, dribbling, finishing and 5* skills. The things that bothered me about the 87 card are no problem with the 90 card. I’ve heard his 90 is way better than the 87/88, is that true?
  • Jdreew
    Jdreew wrote: »

Yeah, I have exactly the same issues. Messi bangs them in from everywhere and doesn’t get pushed over so easily apparently but WBY is costing me games.

I was actually looking at Prime Crespo, but he’s not that good in your opinion?

When it comes to shooting and positioning he's off the charts for me. It's just his balance and turning is what is the biggest standout for me.
  • limjitwe

You’re a genius, cheers mate!

Mbappe basically has everything. Pace, dribbling, finishing and 5* skills. The things that bothered me about the 87 card are no problem with the 90 card. I’ve heard his 90 is way better than the 87/88, is that true?

I’ve used the 90 and 88. But totally diff positions. The 88 I used him as a RM and the 90 purely as a striker next to Prime Raul. Out of 7-10 games. There will be 1 game where he doesn’t score. But other than that he can dribble shoot head etc.
  • Jdreew
    edited March 2019
    Bought UEL Kondogbia and put TOTY KDB to replace Yedder at Striker and can say KDB is a beast. Lol
  • diavolo
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you have to name one player for this formation, who fits in perfectly - who would it be?
  • Nivaze
    After trying out 90 Mbappe I prefer him as a winger. I ended up sniping a fresh 87 ADP for 620k and decided to give him a try.

So far he’s been good, makes great runs and doesn’t get pushed over so easily as WBY despite his low balance. He scored 10 and gave 6 assists in 6 games to get me back in D2 once again (I always get relegated again back to D3 lol).

BD Promes is the star of the team currently tho, I really like him and can recommend everyone who struggles to find a good RM to try him out!
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    After trying out 90 Mbappe I prefer him as a winger. I ended up sniping a fresh 87 ADP for 620k and decided to give him a try.

So far he’s been good, makes great runs and doesn’t get pushed over so easily as WBY despite his low balance. He scored 10 and gave 6 assists in 6 games to get me back in D2 once again (I always get relegated again back to D3 lol).

BD Promes is the star of the team currently tho, I really like him and can recommend everyone who struggles to find a good RM to try him out!

Nice on BD Promes.

I was looking at him but not pulled the trigger yet. Would be Promes and Dumfries down the right with VVD right CB.

Right now I can't see Promes replaced TOTYN Bale, might try and snipe Promes cheap and try him for 10 games or so.
  • Nivaze
    ASX wrote: »

Nice on BD Promes.

I was looking at him but not pulled the trigger yet. Would be Promes and Dumfries down the right with VVD right CB.

Right now I can't see Promes replaced TOTYN Bale, might try and snipe Promes cheap and try him for 10 games or so.

I haven’t tried Bale, but I rate Promes over 88 Mbappe.

He’s rapid, great dribbling, decent passing stats (better than Mbappe) and his finishing is great and on top of that he has H/L workrates. I put a sniper chem on him to boost his dribbling and composure.

I’ve heard Dumfries is a beast so that would be really nice. Who do you currently use as RB? I’m currently using FUTMAS Arias and he doesn’t cut it against the likes of Neymar, Mbappe and whatever icon wingers people use.
  • ASX

Nice on BD Promes.

He’s rapid, great dribbling, decent passing stats (better than Mbappe) and his finishing is great and on top of that he has H/L workrates. I put a sniper chem on him to boost his dribbling and composure.

I’ve heard Dumfries is a beast so that would be really nice. Who do you currently use as RB? I’m currently using FUTMAS Arias and he doesn’t cut it against the likes of Neymar, Mbappe and whatever icon wingers people use.

I use HL Carvajal to get Bale on 10 chem. He's a very good RB imo.

Bale is great but I've not tried many other options to compare him. His crossing is good even though he plays RM with a left foot and 3* WF, strong, fast and great in the air too. I sometimes swap him with Raul up front and bring on BD Werner in RM and Bale is devastating up front. I'd like to get his BD striker card but way too expensive.

Now you've mentioned Promes I'll definitely check him out, looks like I can get him for 160k or under.

Still waiting for FB or EOA Robben to drop, that would be my perfect team I guess with VVD, Dumfries, Robben on the right side of the pitch, Cruyff in right side ST and BD Bale on the other side.
  • Nivaze

Nice on BD Promes.

Bale is great but I've not tried many other options to compare him. His crossing is good even though he plays RM with a left foot and 3* WF, strong, fast and great in the air too. I sometimes swap him with Raul up front and bring on BD Werner in RM and Bale is devastating up front. I'd like to get his BD striker card but way too expensive.

Now you've mentioned Promes I'll definitely check him out, looks like I can get him for 160k or under.

Still waiting for FB or EOA Robben to drop, that would be my perfect team I guess with VVD, Dumfries, Robben on the right side of the pitch, Cruyff in right side ST and BD Bale on the other side.

I didn’t do the HL Carvajal SBC but I could buy the IF 87 Carvajal, but I’ve heard Carvajal is bad despite his stats being close to Lala for example. Might give him a try tho.

That would be the right side of dreams, they must give Robben a card at some point. I really think he’ll be one of the EOAE cards that will be dropped.
  • ASX
    edited March 2019

Nice on BD Promes.

I didn’t do the HL Carvajal SBC but I could buy the IF 87 Carvajal, but I’ve heard Carvajal is bad despite his stats being close to Lala for example. Might give him a try tho.

That would be the right side of dreams, they must give Robben a card at some point. I really think he’ll be one of the EOAE cards that will be dropped.

Carvajal just does everything well.

I have backbone chem style on him and he has 99 in crossing and short passing, 92 interceptions, 97 marking, 97 standing tackle, 99 sliding tackle mid/high 80s for all physical and dribbling stats. His high agility/balance/ball control means he feels great on the ball, can skip past opponents.

Hes a bit short but never caused me a huge problem.

Hes the perfect RB imo.

I've never tried Lala but might give him a go, I also like the look of Pavard BD card.
  • Seandimes
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2019
    diavolo wrote: »
    If you have to name one player for this formation, who fits in perfectly - who would it be?

RTTF Kondogbia probably
  • Nivaze

Nice on BD Promes.

Carvajal just does everything well.

I have backbone chem style on him and he has 99 in crossing and short passing, 92 interceptions, 97 marking, 97 standing tackle, 99 sliding tackle mid/high 80s for all physical and dribbling stats. His high agility/balance/ball control means he feels great on the ball, can skip past opponents.

Hes a bit short but never caused me a huge problem.

Hes the perfect RB imo.

I've never tried Lala but might give him a go, I also like the look of Pavard BD card.

I think everyone just hypes Lala up because of his strong link to Mbappe, and basically everyone uses Mbappe. There are plenty of other good RB options like Pavard as you mentioned.

I actually never had issues with my fullbacks height, I barely play against people who do this back post crossing thing or I’m just too bad of a defender to actually notice it so Carvajal should be fine, will give him a try.
  • strings79
    2258 posts Fans' Favourite
    got 800k xbox to finish/improve any help please ?

veydrd.jpg
  • Nivaze
    strings79 wrote: »

veydrd.jpg

Do that SBC Willian, with his workrates he can be a great playmaker and he slots perfectly in your team.

He absolutely destroys me everytime I play against him.
  • strings79
    2258 posts Fans' Favourite

veydrd.jpg

Do that SBC Willian, with his workrates he can be a great playmaker and he slots perfectly in your team.

he looks great tbf pal was also thinking 88 petit for kante ?
  • ASX
    Got Promes for 154k so team is taking shape now, not decided on a keeper yet but trying out Lehmann PIM since I got his loan card but will probably chose someone a lot cheaper to save coins for BD Bale.

Squad now:

gBpsVXu.jpg

Will sub on TOTYN Bale for Raul at times.

When I get Bale:

9gzBkTE.jpg

Hope FB or EOA Robben comes out to replace Promes.
  • ASX
    Sorted, sold VVD, got Bale for 2,198,000 and De Ligt for 333,000.

L3yqb3Y.jpg

Need to work on a keeper now.
  • Nivaze

veydrd.jpg

he looks great tbf pal was also thinking 88 petit for kante ?

Yeah Petit is a great replacement for Kante. Kante is good but Petit is way better for this formation.
  • Nivaze

L3yqb3Y.jpg

That’s a great team mate, lowkey jealous of that PM ADP.

How do you like Promes so far?
  • ASX
    edited March 2019

L3yqb3Y.jpg

Not used the team yet, got bored at work so messed around with the team :)

Will try some DR tonight...on paper he looks great, work rates, pace, skill moves/WF, etc.

Not completely happy with Pogba though, didn't like Vidal either. I got Carnibal Bonaventura so I might try him in the team this week as I've used him other than a sub. With Anchor he looks decent > https://www.futbin.com/19/player/19935/Giacomo Bonaventura/?chem=anchor&pchem=10&schem=100

If he works will probably sell Pogba as his price is creeping up again.

I think I need another H/H midfielder like Petit.
  • Nivaze

L3yqb3Y.jpg

Not used the team yet, got bored at work so messed around with the team :)

Will try some DR tonight...on paper he looks great, work rates, pace, skill moves/WF, etc.

Not completely happy with Pogba though, didn't like Vidal either. I got Carnibal Bonaventura so I might try him in the team this week as I've used him other than a sub. With Anchor he looks decent > https://www.futbin.com/19/player/19935/Giacomo Bonaventura/?chem=anchor&pchem=10&schem=100

If he works will probably sell Pogba as his price is creeping up again.

Too bad you didn’t like Vidal, he’s a beast for me. Maybe try him with an engine? If things aren’t quite working out in the midfield you can also try RTTF Kondogbia, he’s better than Pogba IMO.

I also recommend trying ADP at striker and move Bale to LM if things aren’t working out for you. PM ADP is probably the best striker I’ve used, great runs and with his 5* WF and 96 shooting he’ll score everything.

What division are you in btw?