The Squad Showoff Thread

Comments

• coopersett
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    bK1ED3f.jpg

Everyone starts on 10 chem.

Any other suggestion for a 2 striker formation?

b97ef423c25c5e867fddb161edfa0c58.jpg

Haven't played 442 since probably FUT 16 but actually enjoying the simplicity and balance at the moment
  • Manutelli
    18880 posts World Class
    CziVUF9.png

Who do I put at striker? The card is going to play at RW since I want Bale up top.

88 Figo
    88 Raul
    87 Stoichkov
    90 Rui Costa

Any other picks for that position?
  • jmaurizio
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    Manutelli wrote: »
    CziVUF9.png

Who do I put at striker? The card is going to play at RW since I want Bale up top.

88 Figo
    88 Raul
    87 Stoichkov
    90 Rui Costa

Any other picks for that position?

Elvis Manu
  • ColeWorld
    10857 posts Has That Special Something
    D2hQSXqWoAEvMpj.jpg:large

442 ig
  • McRaven
    4745 posts National Call-Up
    I switched to this today and I'm actually having fun again. It plays so smooth and I'm having Dani Alves join the attack. He really shines when attacking wow.

ce113135-2421-4f5f-8dbb-39d8cb6e278e.png
  • DougInskip
    6497 posts League Winner
    Moments R9, Dinho, Vieira and Yashin and I’m done.

D4-B57-AC7-F201-4482-BE3-D-D85-B16-DC0-B1-D.jpg

Dinho will play CAM
  • NornIron
    12057 posts Has That Special Something
    14w7uyt.png

Havent tried this formation or Blanc out yet but will probably switch to 433'2' De Ligt CDM.
  • Manutelli
    18880 posts World Class
    Clean sheet every game I reckon?
  • deeeyepeepeewhy
    1073 posts Professional
    2s9zjpg.png

Used this for the FUT Champs just gone. 41212(2). Played well.

I've had to move Gerrard on though, regrettably. Just doesn't feel good enough :(
  • Joestoe
    5255 posts Big Money Move
    4ab6b7814f490352458221df309021ef.jpg Actually managed to afford Prime Moments Matthaus :) . Huge improvement over 89 Ballack.
  • bhafc1901
    2265 posts Fans' Favourite
    Joestoe wrote: »
    4ab6b7814f490352458221df309021ef.jpg Actually managed to afford Prime Moments Matthaus :) . Huge improvement over 89 Ballack.

Great team
  • Joestoe
    bhafc1901 wrote: »

Great team

Thanks :) Looking to improve David Luiz now. Working towards Ferdinand.
  • NornIron
    12057 posts Has That Special Something
    NornIron wrote: »
    14w7uyt.png

Havent tried this formation or Blanc out yet but will probably switch to 433'2' De Ligt CDM.

Im thinking of getting Birthday Salah in this team is that madness? Might switch to CM when I go 433 and stick de ligt LB.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 26
    QxXrI0t.png

Lacking some funds for the defense. Waiting for rewards, plus need to make like 50k until Friday to afford the NIF Real Madrid boys. Hopefully Vieira and Vidal are good.
  • Manutelli
    18880 posts World Class
    ysW1yt8.png

Richarlyson and Figo swap
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    All start on full chemistry:

wWeDqWP.jpg?1
  • Ze Jay
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    Walker, Ronaldo and DDG are the only tradable cards. They all start on 10 chem.
    2n9avky.jpg
    2j4zonc.jpg
    I was heart broken when Sevilla got knocked out of the Europa league :cry:
  • Scutch
    11833 posts Has That Special Something
    Thoughts on this guys?

Everyone starts on 10 chem aside from Koulibably on 7. Heard and saw great things of Birthday Marcelo at CM - has all the defensive traits and now a more box-to-box like his TOTY card for almost half the price.

S08QgSI.jpg

Or just going with CR7 alongside Ibra and using my POTM Hazard, FB Alves and RTTF Alonso? I have around 1.1m coins and don't own Marcelo, Lala or Sandro.
  • Joestoe
    Scutch wrote: »
    Thoughts on this guys?

Everyone starts on 10 chem aside from Koulibably on 7. Heard and saw great things of Birthday Marcelo at CM - has all the defensive traits and now a more box-to-box like his TOTY card for almost half the price.

S08QgSI.jpg

Or just going with CR7 alongside Ibra and using my POTM Hazard, FB Alves and RTTF Alonso? I have around 1.1m coins and don't own Marcelo, Lala or Sandro.

Koulibaly is a man mountain but I'd never use him at CDM. Far too clumsy and with too much space in his back, he seems very vulnerable. Rest of the team looks great. Marcelo at CM looks great btw. Wouldn't like going up against him there.
  • Scutch
    Thoughts on this guys?

S08QgSI.jpg

Koulibaly is a man mountain but I'd never use him at CDM. Far too clumsy and with too much space in his back, he seems very vulnerable. Rest of the team looks great. Marcelo at CM looks great btw. Wouldn't like going up against him there.

I was watching Fuji's video on Marcelo the other day mate where he used him in the same position, and he was sensational. Vid is here (well worth a watch)...

Regarding Koulibaly, I've used him as a CDM for a few days now (packed him untradeable) and he's been incredible. I do also have Flashback De Rossi though... hmm.
  • Joestoe
    Thoughts on this guys?

S08QgSI.jpg

I was watching Fuji's video on Marcelo the other day mate where he used him in the same position, and he was sensational. Vid is here (well worth a watch)...

Regarding Koulibaly, I've used him as a CDM for a few days now (packed him untradeable) and he's been incredible. I do also have Flashback De Rossi though... hmm.

Ahh, all down to own preference of course :) . Looks like a sick squad anyway.
  • Scutch
    Thoughts on this guys?

S08QgSI.jpg

Thinking of putting Koulibaly at CB now with Shadow chem. Even on 7 chem he's still a 95 rated CB. Baresi has been good for me, but need a bit more strength I think.
  • Joestoe
    Thoughts on this guys?

S08QgSI.jpg

Thinking of putting Koulibaly at CB now with Shadow chem. Even on 7 chem he's still a 95 rated CB. Baresi has been good for me, but need a bit more strength I think.

Yeah, I always like to see Baresi in my opponents team. He lacks both height and pace, making it quite easy to abuse him.
  • sofyanm
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    53d963fa47c41d8c150cee4215c75f64.png
    442 IG
    DDG is the only tradeable.
    I will have 2M after selling everything, I think i'm gonna buy 91 Eusebio to play upfront with prime Butra
  • Scutch
    sofyanm wrote: »
    I will have 2M after selling everything, I think i'm gonna buy 91 Eusebio to play upfront with prime Butra

I've used the 89 up front with Butra (or the prime, can't remember), and they were very good but so small and weak. Often find if you have two up front you need a big and a small. Could work of course, depending on your other players, but Fifa 19 this year (and certainly last year) is all about balance.
  • sofyanm
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite

I've used the 89 up front with Butra (or the prime, can't remember), and they were very good but so small and weak. Often find if you have two up front you need a big and a small. Could work of course, depending on your other players, but Fifa 19 this year (and certainly last year) is all about balance.

I tried CR7 NIF / Baby Pele / Prime Raul and they all worked well together, don't see why Eusebio won't.
    Is he that weak? Who would you recommand for the same price?
    I need someone smooth on the ball with very high shooting stats.
    Players that come to my mind are CB Neymar / Pele / Eusebio / HL Rashford / 91 Cruyff / ST Mbappe
  • Hollandman
    2679 posts Fans' Favourite
    See a lot of 4231 formations, is that THE formation?
  • Scutch

I tried CR7 NIF / Baby Pele / Prime Raul and they all worked well together, don't see why Eusebio won't.
    Is he that weak? Who would you recommand for the same price?
    I need someone smooth on the ball with very high shooting stats.
    Players that come to my mind are CB Neymar / Pele / Eusebio / HL Rashford / 91 Cruyff / ST Mbappe

TBH I'd just go with what you're proposing. They are both superb so it should be fine.
  • Campino
    27470 posts Player of the Year
    Hollandman wrote: »

For sheep yeah
  • Hollandman
    2679 posts Fans' Favourite
    Campino wrote: »
    Hollandman wrote: »

For sheep yeah

I know but all the pro's play it so it much be a good formation