The Semi-g00d FIFA Addict Experience

Comments

• Ugri
    6407 posts Big Money Move
    Congrats on the icon pull @Ugri
    14-6 in some of the most embarassing gameplay I have ever had the displeasure of playing in. Thank goodness I drained my club to get PIM Socrates. He is incredible in behind FB Ibra even in awful gameplay. 20 goals and 16 assists in his 1st 20 games. Good luck to the rest of you guys this weekend.

@jocksaltire_67 Thx! Socartes is the goat!
  • Addicksfan
    3230 posts National Call-Up
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Tempted by Vidal even though I hate him :smiley: Card looks amazing, and surely an upgrade on Keane / Talisca / Delaney

Really @FrankFrank :'( I actually really like him, I'm just trying to fit him in a competitive team now..... :p

Well great player but that attitude 🤣 Always the first person to complaint to the ref!

Crazy that you pulled another icon the other day! 😎

Yeah he moans but that's most Pro's nowadays....Just think he's probably the most complete midfielder we'vve seen in a while

Yeah I know right, all from a draft too.....

Doubt ill ever pull one myself 😅 might give it one last shot tonight.

How is your Cr7 team looking now a days mate?

@FrankFrank The CR7 team is always changing mate :p I've been playing with some themed teams recently so he's been sitting in the club collecting dust.

I'm going to play WL next weekend and so will make a team with him in, probably going with this:-

3Q6OR0X.png

• Addicksfan
    Ugri wrote: »
    10 games now for Naldo...gifted like 8wins and got 0. Won a game 3-0 after 90mins...state of the community...any time i get home.game ppl guit...god damn

Yeah there are some complete a*******s that play this game.....

I had to play every single game, and had so many back outs when I was the home team....
  • Ugri
    10 games now for Naldo...gifted like 8wins and got 0. Won a game 3-0 after 90mins...state of the community...any time i get home.game ppl guit...god damn

Yeah there are some complete a*******s that play this game.....

I had to play every single game, and had so many back outs when I was the home team....

Tooke like 2-3hours...absolute horror. 1st and last time but i really wanted his card
  • FrankFrank
    1879 posts Play-Off Hero
    Madness @Addicksfan 😮 that striker partnership is probably the one id go for if I could pick whoever I wanted!
  • PelzyWelzy
    9132 posts League Winner
    Would really like that Gervinho card but finding it tough to motivate myself to play again... @Addicksfan are singles really as dreadful as they sound atm? Was bad enough getting Talisca towards the end when everyone cottoned on to all the quit glitches and stuff.
  • Antparry92
    17240 posts World Class
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Would really like that Gervinho card but finding it tough to motivate myself to play again... @Addicksfan are singles really as dreadful as they sound atm? Was bad enough getting Talisca towards the end when everyone cottoned on to all the quit glitches and stuff.

It’s absolutely horrendous atm. If you go one down it’s game over. So many scrappy lucky goals and people subbing on high end cards and the ball just dropping to them.

Game before last some fella took a long shot from 35 yards out, bounced off my defender on to the bar and straight back out to the feet of his Ibra...was beyond :joy:
  • Ugri

It is horrible. Took me like 30-35 games to get Naldo while i gifted wins and get only 1 back!! Also difficult even getting a game...
  • Ugri
    On my best ever skill rating @1833 Is worth getting in Div3?
  • Antparry92
    17240 posts World Class
    Sort the stupid OP short freekick at the edge of the box out!!!
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 24
    Done all now.

8-0 Gervinho
    8-17 Naldo
    9-0 Zlatan

5 home games, 37 away games though. :joy:

The MLS one was by far the most enjoyable, Zlatan, Almiron and Alessandrini are pretty decent, had no issues with Zlatan’s pace at all.

Really did no click with the Ligue team, these type of players dont suit me at all, cruised through the Serie by subbing on CR7, no point wasting time against all the glitchers.
  • Antparry92
    17240 posts World Class
    Naldo and Gervinho done. Probably do Zlatan for SBC fodder.

Naldo looks too good to not put in a side. Honestly so conflicted right now as to where to go with my first team
  • PelzyWelzy
    9132 posts League Winner
    @Ugri @Antparry92 - yeah, think I’ll give this a swerve after those responses. Expected nothing less :joy:

Probably won’t play again for a week now - considering I reached 14 wins with 9 to spare with a 25k side this weekend kinda kills off the small amount of motivation I had left to grind really.

Just seems no point to it.
  • Antparry92
    17240 posts World Class
    @PelzyWelzy I got half way through them both and eventually joined the dark side. Pause after scoring first and most usually back out thinking you’re going to do the quit glitch anyway
  • PelzyWelzy
    9132 posts League Winner
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    @PelzyWelzy I got half way through them both and eventually joined the dark side. Pause after scoring first and most usually back out thinking you’re going to do the quit glitch anyway

Hahaha, if you can’t beat them join them :smirk:
  • Addicksfan
    edited March 24

Yes if the opponent isn't a docuhe which is rare, the delay and awful connection will get you instead!!
  • Addicksfan
    Madness @Addicksfan 😮 that striker partnership is probably the one id go for if I could pick whoever I wanted!

R9 was my base icon pull, haven't really used him too much......now that I have Prime Larsson, I might even give him and Ibra a run out
  • Addicksfan

Naldo looks too good to not put in a side. Honestly so conflicted right now as to where to go with my first team

I'm always conflicted..... :p I get so bored playing with the same players......I'm always changing it up
  • Antparry92
    17240 posts World Class

I'm always conflicted..... :p I get so bored playing with the same players......I'm always changing it up

Usually don’t stick with a side for longer than 2-3 weeks :joy:
  • Finesse_4days
    6358 posts Big Money Move
    Tempted by Vidal even though I hate him :smiley: Card looks amazing, and surely an upgrade on Keane / Talisca / Delaney

Really @FrankFrank :'( I actually really like him, I'm just trying to fit him in a competitive team now..... :p

Well great player but that attitude 🤣 Always the first person to complaint to the ref!

Crazy that you pulled another icon the other day! 😎

Yeah he moans but that's most Pro's nowadays....Just think he's probably the most complete midfielder we'vve seen in a while

Yeah I know right, all from a draft too.....

Doubt ill ever pull one myself 😅 might give it one last shot tonight.

How is your Cr7 team looking now a days mate?

@FrankFrank The CR7 team is always changing mate :p I've been playing with some themed teams recently so he's been sitting in the club collecting dust.

I'm going to play WL next weekend and so will make a team with him in, probably going with this:-

3Q6OR0X.png

Have you tried Naldo? I used him for 1 game and it was enough for me to know that he feels awful. His agility and balance is the worst I have ever used since I used Traore on fifa 14 he feels like he is playing with stilts on , this means he can't turn and gets done buy all agile players and he can't carry the ball forward.
  • FrankFrank
    1879 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 24
    10x 80 + upgrades

Alderwielder
    Jorginho
    Illaramendi
    82-81s.

Doing 2 ultimates in a sec :D

Kroos + Fabinho
    Pepe :disappointed:
  • Daveofwales01
    8290 posts League Winner
    Best way to upgrade my team, toty Ramos, carniball neymar and prime Socrates or 90 gullit, carniball neymar and persist with FB luiz at CB until I save some more? Thanks
  • Absting159
    6657 posts Moderator
    edited March 25
    I've barely even played WL and I absolutely hate the gameplay. I've quit games I'm winning simply because of the nonsensical BS bounces and crap. I don't even want to see out the game because I'll likely end up losing it and be even more annoyed. I'm not going to try and hold the ball for 30 minutes to preserve a win when it's boring and not fun.

I swear this game is like playing pool/billiards on a table that's heavily tilted to one corner, but you're not allowed to shoot at it and your opponent is. Now you have to deal with the fact that your opponents hole is like a magnet and you have to counter your normal game to accommodate the tilt. . .( I don't think this is that thing we can't talk about but rather the impossibility of dealing with net connectivity and a poorly coded physics engine).

It's really a shame. I'm falling further and further from FIFA every time I play a game. Compound that with the constant mistakes in SBC released, horrible pack weight, and the fact that it seems they are done patching the game. . .it's just a joke.
  • Ugri
    Best way to upgrade my team, toty Ramos, carniball neymar and prime Socrates or 90 gullit, carniball neymar and persist with FB luiz at CB until I save some more? Thanks

@Daveofwales01 "If Gullit is part of the question he is the answer"
  • Ugri
    edited March 25

Just looked it up and div 3 and 2 rewards seem worse than div4?!? How is gameplay in div3? For me div4 was more "fun" to play then div5 for some reason. Hardly play it but i am cruising through tbh..
    Post edited by Ugri on
  • Daveofwales01
    8290 posts League Winner

Lmao, in sure I've seen that somewhere before 😂
  • Ugri

Lmao, in sure I've seen that somewhere before 😂

One of the few wise words i have seen on this forum!
  • Finesse_4days
    6358 posts Big Money Move

Just looked it up and div 3 and 2 rewards seem worse than div4?!? How is gameplay in div3? For me div4 was more "fun" to play then div5 for some reason. Hardly play it but i am cruising through tbh..

Div 3 is like getting tortured by your TV screen, stick to Div 4 div 3 is either drop back merchants with god squads or people who have cheap squads but are insanely sweaty and shush, dab and send abuse. I am around 1820 in Rivals highest I have been is 1950 and Div 3 is just pure bull **** and unenjoyable for worse rewards relative to time put in as well.
  • Ugri

Div 3 is like getting tortured by your TV screen, stick to Div 4 div 3 is either drop back merchants with god squads or people who have cheap squads but are insanely sweaty and shush, dab and send abuse. I am around 1820 in Rivals highest I have been is 1950 and Div 3 is just pure bull **** and unenjoyable for worse rewards relative to time put in as well.

Thanks, this is exactly what i thought...Strange game in this aspect as well, I want to push myself to get better but then not getting rewarded for it....Div4 is actually pretty good, do you have the same experience?
  • Ugri
    edited March 25
    3 days in Fut Birthday, do you guys reckon we will get more than 1! big boy icon sbc? My guess is they will do 1 maybe 2 but not Gullit, R9 but maybe a Vieira or Ronaldinho....dissapointed so far :(

Soooo time to think of end team :)

My team atm: - "How to make the meta even more meta"

cBX26xo.jpg

Upgrade i am thinking of:

- Vieira Pim (Can sell mine to fund him, in case of max 2 icons needed)
    - Gullit Pim (Can sell mine to fund him, in case of max 2 icons needed)

Btw 4 players pack pulled (Eusebio, Neymar, Blanc and DDG) Untradable: Eusebio, Neymar, Socrates, Vidal & Luiz

I guess defense (yes can be slightly better - PIM Maldini or Toty Ramos for Blanc imo) but looking at teh added cost wouldn't be much of a difference. Will probably get a tots lb or rb, lets see

ANy ideas guys??