How is Your WL Going?

Comments

• EJND
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Torn4do wrote: »
    EJND wrote: »
    14-7 and done for this weekend and propably for the Rest of my life ! Felt like a best-of-FIFA-BS and a concentrated penetration, with all the rage creating problems that game has ... Even had to play 4231 drop back in the last 3 games to finish G3 as quick as possible... Was no fun, felt bad ... really should quit!

I don’t even know why I even enter to be honest, it’s not like I even pack anything from rewards that make it worthwhile, think its because it is something to do if I get bored at home and if I haven’t entered I wish I had.

I am like you though, get to G3 then lose interest.

Yeah, know what you mean ... even completely lost interest in improving my team anymore ... Got the Matthäus and Del Piero Loan Cards and actually wanted to test them... Couldn't be bothered ... its useless...
    Doesn't matter at all! when you have bad gameplay del Piero will turn like a truck and you can watch Matthäus hitting the post 10 times...

Its hard bro, i have been playing this game since 94 but instead of improvement its just going downhill since the launch of fut... Lost hope completely meanwhile...
  • alvchong
    966 posts Professional
    edited March 17
    Reach 11 silver one at 20 matches. But road to gold 3 is difficult in the next 10 games as matching is broken. I came across 5 matches with icons plus Ronaldo, nyemar, mbbpe lossing 1 goals and it always the alien Ronaldo who did it.
  • PlayerSayers
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    20-10 - 1st G1 after being stuck on 17 wins this whole year 😁
  • Tristan_Pecan
    417 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Today is grindout day!
  • Torn4do
    738 posts Semi-Pro
    Torn4do wrote: »
    14-7 and done for this weekend and propably for the Rest of my life ! Felt like a best-of-FIFA-BS and a concentrated penetration, with all the rage creating problems that game has ... Even had to play 4231 drop back in the last 3 games to finish G3 as quick as possible... Was no fun, felt bad ... really should quit!

I don’t even know why I even enter to be honest, it’s not like I even pack anything from rewards that make it worthwhile, think its because it is something to do if I get bored at home and if I haven’t entered I wish I had.

I am like you though, get to G3 then lose interest.

Yeah, know what you mean ... even completely lost interest in improving my team anymore ... Got the Matthäus and Del Piero Loan Cards and actually wanted to test them... Couldn't be bothered ... its useless...
    Doesn't matter at all! when you have bad gameplay del Piero will turn like a truck and you can watch Matthäus hitting the post 10 times...

Its hard bro, i have been playing this game since 94 but instead of improvement its just going downhill since the launch of fut... Lost hope completely meanwhile...

I’m the same, not looking to improve my team now, unless I bag an icon or Ronaldo etc in a pack.

My team isn’t amazing but I’m used to it and not overly worried about playing anyone, I have got used to button delay and buffering so much that whoever I add will just be terrible in game.

I played fifa 98 ‘road to the world cup’ when at Uni, then had a very long break until Fifa 19 when I went out and bought an Xbox so kind of a newbie player again haha

I love the idea of FUT as loved playing footy manager but I haven’t the time or patience to trade like others do, I just want to play a game that works and is consistent, it’s like a lottery whether the gameplay is good or bad!
  • WelshXavi
    673 posts Semi-Pro
    Silver 1. 3 disconnections when winning and needed to win final game for gold 1 and conceded in the 93rd minute of 2 minute stoppage time! 🙂
  • WarrenBarton
    7624 posts League Winner
    This morning was ok, got to g3 and got 10 games left. Will see how long it takes me to get to G2 this eve and then maybe push for a rare G1 if I can be bothered (it’s been a while)
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    8/1 so far. Gameplay is awful though servers are ridiculous
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    14-7 with 9 to go. Ran out of time
  • Cheesyballs1970
    650 posts An Exciting Prospect
    gold gold 3 from 26 games so happy just a little annoyed could have been gold 2 for a change always conceding daft goals or my players seem to miss sittera :( BUT best WL so far :) Seedorf and Desailly did help though and next WL De Rossi too :)
  • RedDevil123
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was 1 win from silver 1, had plenty of games left but when the game does stuff like this...

It's time to turn it off. I didn't want to get the 2000 points needed to enter again.
  • Safehands84
    3512 posts National Call-Up
    Finished 14-8, no time to play anymore games
  • Tristan_Pecan
    Might need a break from FIFA after this WL!
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    I was 1 win from silver 1, had plenty of games left but when the game does stuff like this...

It's time to turn it off. I didn't want to get the 2000 points needed to enter again.

WTF is this
  • Vii
    53 posts Park Captain
    I suck at WL, playing against 4 x icon teams + hazard/ronaldo et al with my Bundesliga team is like pulling teeth. Thats before we even start with rebound, kick off goals, everlasting team press stamina and la croqueta spam.

Tried to play the way I wanted to play this WL, balanced with 5 depth but I cant pull it off against a plethora of 1 depth AI defending sweats. I am not joining the masses with those tactics so ill give WL a miss from now on.
  • Tasch
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    Startet yesterday afternoon with 5-1, quite happy with that. Played 6 games last night, lost all. Always get major problems when I’m about to go to another tier. Players missing open goal, delay, players loosing EVERY single duel, sick of this rubberbanding crap. Happens every single WL, 10 wins every WL last 4 weeks. Tried change my formations, different players, different tactics... nothing works. Its like the game is denying me to get more wins. So I bought PES instead, thought I give it a go😆
  • Royalwhite
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Started 3-2 , then things went downhill as usual , 5-10 now 5-15 losing 5 games in a raw with one game 0-9 ( six goals from crosses to Ibra ) I had more possession though 😂
  • DIXON THFC
    2478 posts Fans' Favourite
    This was my fav of the week... bare in mind I have PIM ADP and Baggio upfront, was 4-1 up and cruising on 70 mins then... well you know the rest!

20190322-173958.jpg
  • Tristan_Pecan
    Royalwhite wrote: »
    Started 3-2 , then things went downhill as usual , 5-10 now 5-15 losing 5 games in a raw with one game 0-9 ( six goals from crosses to Ibra ) I had more possession though 😂

This week was also my toughest
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11312 posts Has That Special Something
    14-6. That's me done for another weekend.
  • Headshrinker363
    4935 posts Big Money Move
    Gold 2 with 2 games to spare. First time I haven’t had to suffer penalty’s during WL.
  • Bethfinn
    51 posts Park Captain
    Gold 2 finish. Used Troy Deeney up front in place of flashback Tevez this WL. Wanted to have a bit of fun.

29 goals in 30 games.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 24
    Stopped at Gold 3, as per usual. :)
  • Bellaciao
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    0 loses out of 0 :smiley: not time left cause I have to do still weekly objective
  • Saekerhett
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    17-8, done for this week.
  • jbunnerz
    1287 posts Professional
    Currently sat in a paused screen with "resuming match". Last game need it to get gold 1. Guy paused in 88th minute at 4-2 down. Can't help but be suspicious
  • SP300x
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Full of PTB counter.
  • Flexus
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 24
    Had the worst start ever, going 4 wins on 11 games. Gameplay was the worst I've ever experienced. But all of a sudden, although Gameplay was so bad, I managed to get the best result ever and got my first gold 1 achievement. I'm really happy now. I but Gameplay was really awful. So weird. 😂
  • FinEverton
    693 posts An Exciting Prospect
    G3. 6 games left. Random as it best.
  • Dmb75
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 24
    12-2so far