Stadiums Thread FIFA 20

WizardMD
661 posts An Exciting Prospect
Ok, guys, a new year means a new FIFA, we're getting closer to September and we really want to hear from EA some great news about new stadiums and why not... stadium creator.

Some of the stadiums I'd really like to see next year apart from the most iconic ones in Europe, the Latin American stadiums especially the ones in Mexico, there are 2 or 3 that are world class stadiums and they're just beautiful.

More generic stadiums to choose from maybe.

Career Mode: create your own stadium, make it bigger or smaller depending on your budget.

Here some examples of Mexican stadiums...

Akron Stadium: Chivas... Liga Mx

face_opengraph.jpg

BBVA Stadium: Rayados, Monterrey

o_monterrey_rayados_estadio_tecnologico-9661854.jpg?1443125196

Nemesio Diez: Diablos, Toluca

estadio_nemesio_diez24.jpg

To mention some of them...

Which stadiums would you like to be in the game... show some pics and let's see if EA can make it happen...

Thanks! Cheers...

Comments

• Marsstorm
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 22
    Spain and China has great stadiums. I think bringing back the stadium creator will be a nice upgrade to the game, and give the the players/customers the feel of customization they want. I suggest taking a look at fifa football manager 2014 in term of stadium creator.
    In addition the story mode also should give an option to start a player from scratch and customize it. The game should have more choices, is too limited and the stadium is a start IMO.
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Marsstorm wrote: »
    Spain and China has great stadiums. I think bringing back the stadium creator will be a nice upgrade to the game, and give the the players/customers the feel of customization they want. I suggest taking a look at fifa football manager 2014 in term of stadium creator.
    In addition the story mode also should give an option to start a player from scratch and customize it. The game should have more choices, is too limited and the stadium is a start IMO.

I totally agree with your comment, it is all about customization or personalization, that gives us a sense of doing more, we should be able to create
  • Howler19
    490 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There is a great stadium thread already. No need for another one for every opinion.
  • Marsstorm
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 4
    Howler19 wrote: »
    There is a great stadium thread already. No need for another one for every opinion.

IMO, that thread focuses on niche players ideas or usual fanbase in facts starts with licenses rather technicality thus determinates the thread continuity, it doesn't in consideration a lot of things.
  • EA_Andy
    3090 posts EA Community Manager
    Closing as discussed with OP :)

New stadium thread here - https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/468378/fifa-20-stadiums-thread#latest
This discussion has been closed.