The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• James Libby
    5220 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 24
    Sixtech wrote: »
    Chances of Henry , Maldini or Gullit during Fut birthday? it's getting boring waiting

Henry 50% , Maldini 25%, Gullit 0%

So, if Henry is the best card to drop during this promo... How many of you are going to get HORNED???
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Campino wrote: »
    Carniball icardi is the single worst player I’ve used on Fifa 19

My lord he’s absolute garbage

Im using Koscielny and nif ruffier on WL, next to TOTY Mbappe and Kante. You cant top that really.
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Who knew sbc pricing would trigger people? That's actually quite funny.
  • Cadey 5
    10386 posts Has That Special Something
    LLoris from Lyon not Bags or Dan levels but should be in profit from here :)
  • WFCBagnall
    69551 posts Moderator
    Refreshed Serie A, First Pack, 45k pack from Roma

If De Vrij, Koke and Jorginho.

Nice 65k to start with.
  • weims
    2028 posts Fans' Favourite
    In case anyone was wondering - CL non rates don’t count towards the objectives
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Nice 65k to start with.

Wow, haven't packed anything today, I'm close to 30 packs opened, I need pink in my life.
  • krakos000
    17452 posts World Class
    DutyHarry wrote: »

Nice 65k to start with.

Wow, haven't packed anything today, I'm close to 30 packs opened, I need pink in my life.

Might have to venture off the forums for that

giphy.gif

:joy:
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    DutyHarry wrote: »

Nice 65k to start with.

Might have to venture off the forums for that

giphy.gif

Terrible assumption, but you made me laugh. :D
  • samthederbyram
    1199 posts Professional
    Welcome Arturo in the last week I’ve sacrificed in to sbcs flashback zlatan potm reus and potm hazard no regrets whatsoever 😂😂😂
  • Kamilflage
    4537 posts National Call-Up
    Welcome Arturo in the last week I’ve sacrificed in to sbcs flashback zlatan potm reus and potm hazard no regrets whatsoever 😂😂😂

Based on your track record, I dont think Vidal will last long in your club :#
  • samthederbyram
    1199 posts Professional
    Kamilflage wrote: »

Based on your track record, I dont think Vidal will last long in your club :#

If there bench players then they’re no long needed imo 🤔
  • MikeyP_FC
    12957 posts Has That Special Something
    Wrong thread I know, but can I use that orange SBC Falcao in the Naldo quest?
  • Eddie Jones
    1839 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 24
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

Negative sir

Edit maybe as a sub. I got Naldo but all non rares the every game for me.
  • jpsblue
    3900 posts National Call-Up

Negative sir

could bring him off the bench couldn't you? he's not an icon or a flashback card
  • Eddie Jones
    1839 posts Play-Off Hero
    jpsblue wrote: »

Negative sir

could bring him off the bench couldn't you? he's not an icon or a flashback card

I think you may be correct but I didn’t try that to confirm.
  • MikeyP_FC

Negative sir

Negative sir

Thanks guys, yeah asking off the bench, my XI is full NR Ligue 1, but just don’t even remember if he’s a weird orange flashback or not. Hopefully I can use him, he hasn’t played a game yet!
  • Eddie Jones
    1839 posts Play-Off Hero

Negative sir

Negative sir

Thanks guys, yeah asking off the bench, my XI is full NR Ligue 1, but just don’t even remember if he’s a weird orange flashback or not. Hopefully I can use him, he hasn’t played a game yet!

I’ve used that special Falcao and can say Loic Remy is as good or better after completing Naldo :D
  • holdenwait
    55331 posts National Treasure
    mbappe scored 9 in one of those games, totally murdered poor non rare defenders :joy: took me 9 games, onto Gervinho now
  • EddieFicio
    21404 posts Club Captain
    So I can sub in TOTY Mbappe for the naldo challenge? lmao
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    So I can sub in TOTY Mbappe for the naldo challenge? lmao

Yes. I was subbing him. Plus Neymar and headliner Pepe. Finally an easy weekly for me. Zlatan on the other hand looks torture. I dont have any decent player from the MLS or even a non major player to use as a sub outside of Talisca.
  • MikeyP_FC
    I won’t be able to play tonight, if someone uses Falcao in the Naldo objective and it works please @ me (ty)
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve literally pulled glik 5 times in 5 packs from league sbcs
  • TimRUFC
    3222 posts National Call-Up
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Actually bothered to play one game of SB
    I hit the post or crossbar 5 times and their keeper is unstoppable
    94th min they get an equaliser from 35 yards with Paulinho
    In extra time they get a 118th min equaliser because some ST called Borre scored a header from i kid you not 25 yards which Puyol refused to even try and compete for
    I then lose on pens
    They wonder why people arent enjoying this game, i was only on legendary ffs

Strangebthings happen dailly in SB lol, is the Puyol you have the PIM? How is he if so please
  • JoresOkore5
    1293 posts Professional
    I won’t be able to play tonight, if someone uses Falcao in the Naldo objective and it works please @ me (ty)

It definitely works, I used him as a sub :)
  • GL
    6508 posts Big Money Move

Can confirm it works @MikeyP_FC
  • Pughy30
    25676 posts Player of the Year
    Even though icon SBC's aren't my cuppa tea i don't think i could resist doing this card. I still think EA will release more icon moment cards eventually It would be **** if they ignored loads of icons
    3c5834d4c0e52b535d5862723655adc7.png
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Even though icon SBC's aren't my cuppa tea i don't think i could resist doing this card. I still think EA will release more icon moment cards eventually It would be **** if they ignored loads of icons
    3c5834d4c0e52b535d5862723655adc7.png

Wow is that paint pro?