The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *100k posts ❤ * 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• DutyHarry
    4797 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 23
    And Frosinone for 11.5k. :)
  • Gyan_33
    27335 posts Player of the Year
    Please EA, please make Prime Del Piero bald next year.
  • Hicksy2011
    12294 posts Has That Special Something
    Actually bothered to play one game of SB
    I hit the post or crossbar 5 times and their keeper is unstoppable
    94th min they get an equaliser from 35 yards with Paulinho
    In extra time they get a 118th min equaliser because some ST called Borre scored a header from i kid you not 25 yards which Puyol refused to even try and compete for
    I then lose on pens
    They wonder why people arent enjoying this game, i was only on legendary ffs
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19338 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    tumblr_m4fxokLjlk1r30r4xo1_500.gif

yIom4Pp.png

🐐
  • LeonidasJB
    15025 posts World Class
    sido1968 wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    sido1968 wrote: »
    Well. I may be broke. But I have Gerrard

ditto

Gerrard from Scratch approx.

May, may sacrifice Seedorf to get Gerrard.

No idea, the only player I bought was 88 Rui Costa for 312k to use in the icon sbc, used quite a few league sbc players, el Falcao, eoae Cech, futswap suso, and some 86s and 87s I packed but never used. did check prices of the tradeable players around another 250k
    I'm going to play him with Seedorf.

F it.
    Just completed him.
    Got 30k and some crap to sell.
    Got Gerrard and a slightly thinner club though.
    RIP RTTF F.Luis, EL Falcao and CL Varane. :cry:
  • Gyan_33
    27335 posts Player of the Year
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Actually bothered to play one game of SB
    I hit the post or crossbar 5 times and their keeper is unstoppable
    94th min they get an equaliser from 35 yards with Paulinho
    In extra time they get a 118th min equaliser because some ST called Borre scored a header from i kid you not 25 yards which Puyol refused to even try and compete for
    I then lose on pens
    They wonder why people arent enjoying this game, i was only on legendary ffs

game mode*. I like FIFA this year but Squad Battles make me want to jump off a cliff.
  • holdenwait
    54328 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    these weekly challenge matches have been already x10 more fun the rivals crap all day. 2/2 so far. Thuram doing the work on LW
  • Idek
    9827 posts League Winner
    edited March 24
    Socrates is pretty average for me, feel like I'm the only one that's done his sbc and not loved him

I've hit the bar at least twice in nearly every single WL game I've played today, I'm surprised when the ball actually goes in the goal, was using loan R9 from the random welcome back packs I got and I swear he must have a hit the woodwork hidden trait
  • hjdjydyufu
    7348 posts League Winner
    Idek wrote: »
    Socrates is pretty average for me, feel like I'm the only one that's done his sbc and not loved him

I've hit the bar at least twice in nearly every single WL game I've played today, I'm surprised when the ball actually goes in the goal, was using loan R9 from the random welcome back packs I got and I swear he must have a hit the woodwork hidden trait

You've said that a bunch of times already. We get it. Some people do love him.
  • Dan is Clutch
    23873 posts Club Captain

I agree. I think he's crap. :joy:
  • holdenwait
    what is this Chigre thing again? they quit if they're not home or something?
  • Idek
    9827 posts League Winner

:D I don't think he's bad he just does nothing to stand out, I want to like him but I've used him for 80 games now in a few different positions and I forget he's even on the pitch half the time
  • Grown93
    2830 posts Fans' Favourite
    3rd league (Scottish league) and another trash can :D leagues is being to bad for me
  • GL
    5810 posts Big Money Move
    Gosh using these poverty players for the weekly objectives makes you realise how much p2w this game is
  • holdenwait
    Sanson > PIM Seedorf
  • Dan is Clutch
    23873 posts Club Captain

:D I don't think he's bad he just does nothing to stand out, I want to like him but I've used him for 80 games now in a few different positions and I forget he's even on the pitch half the time

Crap was an exaggeration for sure :joy: but i'm not a fan. I used the loan at striker and he was really good, i'm now using him at CAM and he's barely done anything.
  • GL
    5810 posts Big Money Move
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Sanson > PIM Seedorf

Sanson > Most players tbf
  • holdenwait
    this guy beat me fair and square with his MLS squad.... which had rare players all over it.. reading comprehension mate
  • Grown93
    2830 posts Fans' Favourite
    All you need in Ligue 1 squad is Remy. :D
  • hjdjydyufu
    7348 posts League Winner

Crap was an exaggeration for sure :joy: but i'm not a fan. I used the loan at striker and he was really good, i'm now using him at CAM and he's barely done anything.

Maybe he just fits for me. My team has Pele and CR7 usually so he just needs to pass and bang long shots which he does well.
  • Tietherope
    9895 posts League Winner
    Started the Premier League SBC again. Only did Brighton and Burnley so far and pulled Skriniar and Lloris already.
  • Cadey 5
    10328 posts Has That Special Something
    this guy beat me fair and square with his MLS squad.... which had rare players all over it.. reading comprehension mate

Can use rares for the MLS one.
  • Dan is Clutch
    23873 posts Club Captain
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

Maybe he just fits for me. My team has Pele and CR7 usually so he just needs to pass and bang long shots which he does well.

It's like i said with Villa earlier, different people have different experiences with the same players. I'm not going to give up on him just yet, maybe i will start to use him better the more i use him.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6728 posts Big Money Move
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

It's like i said with Villa earlier, different people have different experiences with the same players. I'm not going to give up on him just yet, maybe i will start to use him better the more i use him.

Absolutely spot on
  • kfcbucket21
    6028 posts Big Money Move

Non rares are only needed for naldo and gervinho
  • Tsarov
    2809 posts Fans' Favourite
    GL wrote: »
    Sanson > PIM Seedorf

Sanson from Marseille?
  • Cadey 5
    10328 posts Has That Special Something
    @Xtrem3 Poptarts when you have used Vidal a bit wouldn’t mind a mini review B)
  • holdenwait
    Cadey 5 wrote: »

Can use rares for the MLS one.

Fair enough, I got got :D no wonder I'm facing all these Altidores
  • holdenwait
    Tsarov wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    Sanson > PIM Seedorf

Sanson from Marseille?

Yeah, with a face scan even
  • Campino