FLASHBACK VIDAL OUT NOW!!!

Comments

  • bezo85
    1028 posts Professional
    very nice card, but way too expensive for an untradable which can only fit in La Liga squad.
    for the same price, you can get Kondogbia, tradable and has potential to upgrade.

    This.
  • LiamSully
    5958 posts Big Money Move
    bezo85 wrote: »
    very nice card, but way too expensive for an untradable which can only fit in La Liga squad.
    for the same price, you can get Kondogbia, tradable and has potential to upgrade.

    This.

    Was funny?

    The bit about Kondogbias RTTF card being easier to hybrid was hilarious, imo
  • Boysie91
    7960 posts League Winner
    He looks good but he won't fit in my team and already have plenty of CDM plus the price so a pass from me.
  • lippyone
    828 posts Semi-Pro
    Is he better than the 90 Casereiro card?
    Currently have Petit and Caseriero
  • LiamSully wrote: »
    bezo85 wrote: »
    very nice card, but way too expensive for an untradable which can only fit in La Liga squad.
    for the same price, you can get Kondogbia, tradable and has potential to upgrade.

    This.

    Was funny?

    The bit about Kondogbias RTTF card being easier to hybrid was hilarious, imo

    not about easier to hybrid, just about they are both in La Liga. and very similar stats. I'm very tempted to this SBC though, have untradable Nueur and Hummels and IF Kruse. feels like almost ready for the 86 squad.
  • mindm4ster
    4818 posts National Call-Up
    if that was his LaLiga TOTS -wouldn't he cost the same?
  • KinggHuss
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    lippyone wrote: »
    Is he better than the 90 Casereiro card?
    Currently have Petit and Caseriero

    Caseriero? Not sure.... but he’s definitely better than Casemiro 90
  • lippyone
    828 posts Semi-Pro
    KinggHuss wrote: »
    lippyone wrote: »
    Is he better than the 90 Casereiro card?
    Currently have Petit and Caseriero

    Caseriero? Not sure.... but he’s definitely better than Casemiro 90


    Why though? I mean nobody really has had a chance to use him enough to know that for sure.

  • joehuk
    2999 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 23
    Always been a huge fan of VIDAL.

    and I had an untradable Dupe De-Gea from Twitch rewards, so i decided to stop waiting and just do him. cost me 60k in total for IF's but traded in some other high-rated players obv.

    play him in this team - dropped 92 Raul for him as hes an overall better CM stat wise.

    team.jpg

    so far seems nice, BUT seems very lazy off the ball :joy: currently using ARTIST, but Think im going to go ENGINE give him abit more mobility lol
  • oldboiler
    1914 posts Play-Off Hero
    This card is a tease, it looks immense and usually a no brainer, but at this stage of the game I’m looking at icons in these positions. Thinking I’m gonna sit on this one for a few days
  • Springveldt
    4428 posts National Call-Up
    Looks great but he’s 450K on PC. Luckily I don’t have the coins available to waste on him.
  • joehuk
    2999 posts National Call-Up
    Looks great but he’s 450K on PC. Luckily I don’t have the coins available to waste on him.

    yeah i'm on the PC and no way would I have done him from scratch, sadly that sbc is most of my players gone :) as EA wanted!
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12815 posts Has That Special Something
    Eroberto wrote: »
    This Vidal card is phenomenal. 90 gullit like stats and a strong link to Messi.

    **** workrates though, I much prefer the high/high workrates on Vidal, he was all over the pitch for me in previous FIFAs.

    med/med is doo doo
  • joehuk
    2999 posts National Call-Up
    Eroberto wrote: »
    This Vidal card is phenomenal. 90 gullit like stats and a strong link to Messi.

    **** workrates though, I much prefer the high/high workrates on Vidal, he was all over the pitch for me in previous FIFAs.

    med/med is doo doo

    Yeah his MM is not great for CM finding him so lazy off the ball but doing the job for now.

    But as I am poor in game and not much in my club to do any icons or buy gullit, lothar I'll take vidal for 60k
  • SSL14
    464 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The card looks incredible, only cost me 30k aswell.
  • lewspaz
    680 posts Semi-Pro
    Straight in my La Liga squad, had to sell RTTF Benz and IF yedder to get him but will
    Work back towards them two. Vidal been a beast tho first few games
  • Tornado31619
    15257 posts World Class
    joehuk wrote: »
    Always been a huge fan of VIDAL.

    and I had an untradable Dupe De-Gea from Twitch rewards, so i decided to stop waiting and just do him. cost me 60k in total for IF's but traded in some other high-rated players obv.

    play him in this team - dropped 92 Raul for him as hes an overall better CM stat wise.

    team.jpg

    so far seems nice, BUT seems very lazy off the ball :joy: currently using ARTIST, but Think im going to go ENGINE give him abit more mobility lol

    That squad looks lovely.
  • madwullie
    3986 posts National Call-Up
    Couldn't resist him. In game stats are amazing. If he performs he'll replace 91 Lothar and give me a bit more spending power. Green link to Messi sealed the deal
  • joehuk
    2999 posts National Call-Up
    joehuk wrote: »
    Always been a huge fan of VIDAL.

    and I had an untradable Dupe De-Gea from Twitch rewards, so i decided to stop waiting and just do him. cost me 60k in total for IF's but traded in some other high-rated players obv.

    play him in this team - dropped 92 Raul for him as hes an overall better CM stat wise.

    team.jpg

    so far seems nice, BUT seems very lazy off the ball :joy: currently using ARTIST, but Think im going to go ENGINE give him abit more mobility lol

    That squad looks lovely.

    It is a fun squad to use when the gameplay feels good.

    Probably won't improve much between now and end game to be honest not unless I get lucky in DR or Squad battle rewards.

    Keeping away from WL just not fun taking over my weekend
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    edited March 24
    Straight to my main, I had done Umtiti a couple of weeks back.

    Changed from this


    0467cfbed39a80dce530d2e4c4abb2c5.png



    to this

    3400ebd659934cae85cc882f7d32220a.png



    Ibra in my sb team and a super sub.

    Nice, no?
  • Kip2MyLou
    7396 posts League Winner
    I wanted to do Villa but might rather do this Vidal. I use Suarez in every team have an untradeable Alba.
  • smcali23
    1185 posts Professional
    I did him as I needed a link to toty Messi (when my investments come through and I have the funds to buy him 😂). Card looks great Tbh and fills a massive gap in good la Liga cdms.
  • Clanceypants
    422 posts Sunday League Hero
    Am I crazy to sell Rijkaard to do this? It would free up a good 450k and I could use the coins elsewhere. The only thing is I am starting to get too many untradable midfielders with Talisca, De Jong, Europa Mhykitaryn (sp?)
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    Game nears its end, do the sbc with cards you'll not use. He 's better than rijkaard no doubt so sell the icon.
  • ILevis
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fits perfectly into my team. I was getting more triggered each day i was using IF Partey / IF Casemiro, they both suck

    CDM positions are now really stacked with 89 Vidal and 88 Kondogbia, wont need to upgrade those for a while

    Qa3ymgS.jpg
  • DSD27
    5629 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 24
    No High-High workrates, is it really a flashback then?
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    DSD27 wrote: »
    No High-High workrates, is it really a falshback then?
    :D

  • DSD27
    5629 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 24
    TopClass13 wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    No High-High workrates, is it really a falshback then?
    :D

    Haha, falseback... good one. Is what it is.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5007 posts Big Money Move
    TopClass13 wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    No High-High workrates, is it really a falshback then?
    :D

    :D :D
  • DSD27
    5629 posts Big Money Move
    TopClass13 wrote: »
    DSD27 wrote: »
    No High-High workrates, is it really a falshback then?
    :D

    :D :D

    :D :D :D
Sign In or Register to comment.