Seandimes' 442(2) guide

Comments

• strings79
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    running a bundesliga team and had some decent pack luck got about 600k for a partner for lewa any icon recommendations guys ?
  • Seandimes
    1908 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zola or Bergkamp
  • Nivaze
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite
    strings79 wrote: »
    running a bundesliga team and had some decent pack luck got about 600k for a partner for lewa any icon recommendations guys ?

Save abit more and get 87 ADP. If you’re running a full bundes squad FS Havertz is also a good option.
  • strings79
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nivaze wrote: »

Save abit more and get 87 ADP. If you’re running a full bundes squad FS Havertz is also a good option.

never considered havertz have you used him at striker?
  • Nivaze

never considered havertz have you used him at striker?

My friend used to have him in his squad, I played probably like 10 games with him and he’s good. The 5* WF is really great.
  • Tennster10
    1911 posts Play-Off Hero
    Seandimes wrote: »
    Which ct are you using?

Drop back
    Long ball
    Both cdm stay back
    Winger get in box
    LB RB stay back
  • Seandimes
    1908 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tennster10 wrote: »
    Which ct are you using?

Drop back
    Long ball
    Both cdm stay back
    Winger get in box
    LB RB stay back

Strange, that one should be very solid in defense. Whats your team?
  • Tennster10
    1911 posts Play-Off Hero
    Which ct are you using?

Drop back
    Long ball
    Both cdm stay back
    Winger get in box
    LB RB stay back

It weird, I just win 3 in a roll. My player making fun and covering well in defend.
    I guess it could be the connection. It did feel very slugish earlier. My team. Just got Esabio!

1071etv.jpg
  • Nivaze
    Which ct are you using?

Drop back
    Long ball
    Both cdm stay back
    Winger get in box
    LB RB stay back

It weird, I just win 3 in a roll. My player making fun and covering well in defend.
    I guess it could be the connection. It did feel very slugish earlier. My team. Just got Esabio!

1071etv.jpg

Nice team! Isn’t the 89 Eusebio better at ST than the 91 tho?
  • Tennster10
    1911 posts Play-Off Hero
    Which ct are you using?

Drop back
    Long ball
    Both cdm stay back
    Winger get in box
    LB RB stay back

1071etv.jpg

Nice team! Isn’t the 89 Eusebio better at ST than the 91 tho?

I couldn’t afford him.. haha I empty my club to get him. Got 20 K left. 89 is couple of 100k more expensive. Thx!
  • Nivaze
    I couldn’t resist trying out FS Arthur and RTFF Kondogbia in the midfield, and they compliment eachother so well. It’s nice to have a midfielder who can create space too, especially against PTB.

I think I’m going to sell Petit and roll with this for a while and use the coins from Petit to upgrade my backline.
  • Seandimes
    1908 posts Play-Off Hero
    I couldn’t resist trying out FS Arthur and RTFF Kondogbia in the midfield, and they compliment eachother so well. It’s nice to have a midfielder who can create space too, especially against PTB.

I think I’m going to sell Petit and roll with this for a while and use the coins from Petit to upgrade my backline.

do you prefer kondogbia over petit?
  • Nivaze
    edited March 23

do you prefer kondogbia over petit?

Yeah, I really like Kondogbia. He’s pretty fast and agile for a big player and has 4* skills. He also intercepts alot and wins so many headers and 50/50s and his long passing is amazing.
  • Seandimes
    1908 posts Play-Off Hero
    D2Wqr6tXgAAlu1g.jpg:large

Worst one done, the other two should be a lot easier
  • Nivaze
    You plan on using him? I’m tempted to do all 3 just for future SBCs.
  • Seandimes
    1908 posts Play-Off Hero
    Na, just doing them as SBC fodder. Didnt redeem the WL entry anyways, so doing this instead + it saves us 100k on an sbc.

If you guys plan on doing the Ibra objective, Villa is really decent, carried me to the 9 wins (mostly cause hes the only mls striker that can somewhat regularly score).
  • Nivaze
    I have MVP Martinez who will probably help alot with the objective, too bad I can’t use FB Ibra. I’ll get Villa too and see what MLS players I have myself.

I heard you can sub in players, you tried that?
  • Seandimes
    1908 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 23
    Just realized it after I was done with the Ibra objective. Definitely gonna sub on Torres, Ibra and Bradley for the other ones

edit: or not, forgot you cant use flashback cards :/
  • Tennster10
    1911 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did it came back and win few games in a roll. Got G2 one game left.
  • Nivaze
    That Vidal going straight into the squad!
  • Seandimes
    1908 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 23

Yea, I think EA heard my prayers and gave us the perfect la liga midfielder <3

c79668afde46c0418b186825b0312225.png

So glad I didnt do the Villa SBC
  • Nivaze

Yea, I think EA heard my prayers and gave us the perfect la liga midfielder <3

c79668afde46c0418b186825b0312225.png

So glad I didnt do the Villa SBC

What a player! You’re doing him too?

Bye bye Arthur, it was fun while it lasted haha!
  • Seandimes
    1908 posts Play-Off Hero
    For sure, I dont think theres any other midfielder close to it for a comparable price
  • Nivaze
    For sure, I dont think theres any other midfielder close to it for a comparable price

Gullit like stats! Only con is his M/M workrates, but he was a beast for me in H2H so I’m not too worried.

About how much will he roughly cost? I suck at SBCs so waiting for a solution lol.
  • Seandimes
    1908 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 23
    I would guess 300-350 from scratch. Yea m/m is a bit annoying, but I dont think it ll be an issue. Although I could hav e sworn he had h/H workrates
  • Nivaze
    I would guess 300-350 from scratch. Yea m/m is a bit annoying, but I dont think it ll be an issue. Although I could hav e sworn he had h/H workrates

Not bad for such a card. I have a few untradeables so I’ll wait for solutions then do him.

Yeah I also thought he had H/H but Arthur has M/M too and it was no issue.
  • Nivaze
    Completed him for about 250k, got nothing in the packs but I guess that’s fine.

What chem style you’re going to put on him?
  • Seandimes
    1908 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anchor looks best to me
  • Nivaze
    Basic also seems a good option, basically boosts every important stat and he doesn’t really need more pace.

First match and he got MOTM and an assist, my opponent actually had 0 shots on target lol.
  • john_d_efc
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    Back to fifa after a long time off and think I'll give this a go cant upload pics for some reason got about 1m left to make improvements if anyone can find any to make team is....

92 de gea
    88 telles
    85 ferd
    90 van dijk
    NIF Walker

91 nedved
    88 kondogbia
    90 petit
    Totw Salah (WL reward) can put him into my fitness team though once I've made that

89 eusebio
    NIF ronaldo