SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• SC1967
    10738 posts Has That Special Something
    The lineup is just full of average players.

A defence of Palmer (who the **** is he?), McKenna, Bates and Shinnie. It’s absolutely awful.
  • SC1967
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    also don't like how much blame Shinnie is taking for the defeat yesterday, one player does not cause us to get beat 3-0 by Kazakhstan, blaming someone playing out of position for it is very harsh imo

Having him in midfield would have made a big difference, someone who will close people down with so much energy - we just didn't press them at all yesterday

Apparently Rangers and Celtic are to blame for the defeat (according to Jim White.)

Two of the only teams in Scotland who actually attempt to play football.
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    SC1967 wrote: »
    The lineup is just full of average players.

A defence of Palmer (who the **** is he?), McKenna, Bates and Shinnie. It’s absolutely awful.

we dont really have much better though. obvously robertson when hes back but dont think we have better options. maybe liam cooper but would have thought he would have been called up if he wanted to be in the squad
  • Snugglebites
    1094 posts Professional
    Why are you even a country?
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move

Why do you touch kids?
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero

Yer maw
  • Hibee
    12027 posts Has That Special Something
    I think I overdid it a bit last night. CB Ibra? Striker Van Dijk? I need to get a hold of EAs dealer!
  • jamle1874
    This morning I’ve went 2-6 time to slash my throat
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    Saturday mornings are usually savage. High end teams. Most people are free so chances are it’s ones who spend most time on the game, I’m happy to get to 14 this weekend and stop. Games slowly dying for me. Just not engiying it at all. Played 4 won 4 and even then I had to come off cause gameplay was frustrating. When you can’t enjoy winning you know your struggling
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Saturday mornings are usually savage. High end teams. Most people are free so chances are it’s ones who spend most time on the game, I’m happy to get to 14 this weekend and stop. Games slowly dying for me. Just not engiying it at all. Played 4 won 4 and even then I had to come off cause gameplay was frustrating. When you can’t enjoy winning you know your struggling

i went 2-0 last night n got bored. usually play some saturday morning/afternoon but not went on yet. not sure il do any more games
  • Sykesy
    fergoosee wrote: »

i went 2-0 last night n got bored. usually play some saturday morning/afternoon but not went on yet. not sure il do any more games

Brutal init 😂 usually I’m sound for first 10 games then get bored. No domestic football on and I’ve no interest in internationals so I’ll play in a bit. Again though more looking forward to see who’s the sbc later.
  • jamle1874

I could tell that, last night didn’t really play many icon this morning every team was littered with them, on 10 wins now 4 to go then I’m stopping
  • Sykesy
    jamle1874 wrote: »

I could tell that, last night didn’t really play many icon this morning every team was littered with them, on 10 wins now 4 to go then I’m stopping

Jump onto my account grab me a few wins will ye 😂 I’m in a happy mood. I know if I play that I’ll come off wantin to heeder the burd
  • jamle1874

Jump onto my account grab me a few wins will ye 😂 I’m in a happy mood. I know if I play that I’ll come off wantin to heeder the burd

Mines is working and give me jib cause a was being short with her earlier, apparently going 2-6 isn’t an excuse 😂😂
  • jamle1874
    edited March 23
    From 7-2 to 10-12 this game is aids

Every single game is against 1 depth counter teams
  • Sykesy

Mines is working and give me jib cause a was being short with her earlier, apparently going 2-6 isn’t an excuse 😂😂

She just switches off now. I’ll rant turn around she’s got earphones in 😂

Played 2 and thankfully got 2 absolutely shocking players with worst teams ever. All golds one serie a one Bundesliga. Weghorst was his lone striker
  • Sykesy
    From 7-2 to 10-12 this game is aids

Every single game is against 1 depth counter teams

Play home games only. I’ve come off now. My upload speed went to 600. Don’t even know what it means but needs to be 800 for me to enjoy gameplay. I check connection after every game now
  • SC1967
    edited March 23
    Working my way through the Rabiot SBC and just packed FUT Birthday Coutinho.

Lovely old job.
  • Hibee
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Working my way through the Rabiot SBC and just packed FUT Birthday Coutinho.

Lovely old job.

Nice one. Must surely pay for most of the SBC.
  • jamle1874
    Remind me to never play this **** game again, i now can’t hit 14 wins.. I’ve had a rash Ford over headkick from 30 yards.. sancho our muscle boating.. the game refuse to change player, I’ll be back for fifa 20
  • Sykesy
    Aimed to malky the ball upfield. Sol Campbell actually just knocks it back across goal to Mata... Replay shows where I aim yet it ignores that and makes Campbell header it back to my goal for them to tap in. The hardest part to watch is Campbell genuinely acts like their players. Perfect assist. Weird game this, assuming Sturbridge behind Campbell was scripted to assist. Yet Campbell makes full connection front of the dome. Here ye go take another defeat

7-2
  • Sykesy
    FB Vidal costing a fortune
    Kluivert as the icon 😂

This is tragic. No fut birthday player? Should’ve agreed with you lot last night. Releasing endless nonsense. Hoping everyone rinses their club before dropping something massive. At this rate it’ll be next weekend.
  • Hibee
    Kluivert as the icon 😂

This is tragic. No fut birthday player? Should’ve agreed with you lot last night. Releasing endless nonsense. Hoping everyone rinses their club before dropping something massive. At this rate it’ll be next weekend.

I was out last night so missed the first night of the promo. The players released are absolute nonsense. And the prices of these SBCs are way too high. Greedy f******s. Still tempted by Vidal as need a CDM and have Pique. But only have 700k and a decent amount of untradables, hoping for an affordable Van Basten SBC.
  • Sykesy
    Someone please talk me out of doing Kluivert. Done his loan card and 2 games in he’s impressed. Sheva swap deal is tempting but feeling a might regret it for future ones
  • Sykesy
    Hibee wrote: »
    Kluivert as the icon 😂

I was out last night so missed the first night of the promo. The players released are absolute nonsense. And the prices of these SBCs are way too high. Greedy f******s. Still tempted by Vidal as need a CDM and have Pique. But only have 700k and a decent amount of untradables, hoping for an affordable Van Basten SBC.

Vidal IMO is far too expensive for that type of card. Typical EA though. So far it’s a money grab. Needing upgrade sbcs and totw 1-27 sbc just for my investments lol
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    Someone please talk me out of doing Kluivert. Done his loan card and 2 games in he’s impressed. Sheva swap deal is tempting but feeling a might regret it for future ones

Go for it
  • Sykesy

Go for it

I’m already 3 sbcs deep. World class 83 and 84 done out of untradeables. Packed an 83 Kramaric for my troubles 😂
  • NornIron
    11341 posts Has That Special Something
    Rangers fans in Blackpool, some version of Every Saturday we follow.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Joerrfc55/status/1109551887756468226
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5694 posts Big Money Move

Go for it

I’m already 3 sbcs deep. World class 83 and 84 done out of untradeables. Packed an 83 Kramaric for my troubles 😂

I’m away to sit and do Gerrard, decided that the only player I would want more than him in that role is Gullit and I ain’t affording him probably be priced far too high!