The Semi-g00d FIFA 19 Experience

Comments

• Antparry92
    17957 posts World Class
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    For the Naldo challenge i will use Ligue1, are ifs and totys allowed? :)
    Sub them on. Need 11 non rare to start with

Oh, is it 11 non rare players then?
    For Gervinho and Naldo yeh. Then sub on anything but icons and flashbacks from the the league you’re trying for or anything outside the ‘big 5’ leagues
  • Arsenalfan97
    7753 posts League Winner
    6-4 atm pretty poor for me but I sold my big bois so I’m using 86 Fabian headliner Suso and normal merterns. Merterns and Suso are ok but I’m not a fan of Fabian. I just lost 3-1 to 3 corner goals oh joy :D
  • Antparry92
    17957 posts World Class
    I’m hating my Prem side already. My defence just isn’t good enough what so ever.

16 games in and want to sell up already. 8-8 atm

Also why are players who are monsters against me, terrible for me? VVD has been really poor for me
  • Antparry92
    17957 posts World Class
    That’s it VVD is gone....just been bullied and outpaced all game yet again
  • FrankFrank
    2129 posts Fans' Favourite
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    And 3!! 91 Blanc out of a 30k pack!!! I was stunned when i saw the white flair. Straight in my team and sold my 89 Blanc for 520k

I had 11 packs saved, did 7 from league sbcs and the free ultimate pack. Also Parejo from free pack

Congrats, I hate you a little bit :D

This 😆 still waiting for my first ever icon pull

Thanks! I would seriously if i could give him away to 1 of you guys! Hope they do trade offers next year

You are the goat mate 😆

Anyone tried Villa yet? Really considering replacing Zlatan.
  • Antparry92
    17957 posts World Class
    Now 9-11. Honestly everything is going against me and I should probably call it a day but I’d rather get my games down now to watch footy later.

Prime example, go and hit a low driven with Brahimi and he falls over before the keeper palms it back out to him but he can’t do anything on the floor.

Later on that game Casillas comes out one on one, he tries to chip me, I save it and Casillas carries on going. Bang. Penalty.

Absolute shambles
  • Ugri
    6920 posts Big Money Move
    For the Naldo challenge i will use Ligue1, are ifs and totys allowed? :)
    Sub them on. Need 11 non rare to start with

Ah ok cheers. Neymar toty should do.some damage :blush:
  • Antparry92
    17957 posts World Class
    Right guys, want some help for my next squad if you don’t mind. Have these as untradeables bar Jordan Lukaku and another 600k on top to spend and fill the gaps in
    95f64893c33bbcde0d829e7e4e73f5fd.jpg
  • Tof33z
    6887 posts Big Money Move
    Sif Belotti for sure, thank me later. He's stupid good. Probably the predicable dybala and cancelo for the others
  • Tof33z
    edited March 23
    Sorry wasn't looking right thought that was a RB spot

Chiellini or benatia or manolas If pace is a priority there
  • Finesse_4days
    7718 posts League Winner
    edited March 23
    Right guys, want some help for my next squad if you don’t mind. Have these as untradeables bar Jordan Lukaku and another 600k on top to spend and fill the gaps in

Inform Manolas for pace and solid defending, either 90 Bergkamp or 91 Baggio for that CAM spot for the Serie A theme ,Baggio is better for pace and dribbling and assists Berg for shooting. and upfront someone pacey probably Inform Mertens if pace isn't what you need HL Zapata looks good.
  • Tof33z

Inform Manolas for pace and solid defending, either 90 Bergkamp or 91 Baggio for that CAM spot for the Serie A theme ,Baggio is better for pace and dribbling and assists Berg for shooting. and upfront someone pacey probably either OTW Muriel or any version of Mertens you can afford.

Not used Muriel but honestly Belotti. If he's not scored double figures in his first 5 games, I'll buy you a pint
  • Finesse_4days
    7718 posts League Winner
    Tof33z wrote: »

Inform Manolas for pace and solid defending, either 90 Bergkamp or 91 Baggio for that CAM spot for the Serie A theme ,Baggio is better for pace and dribbling and assists Berg for shooting. and upfront someone pacey probably either OTW Muriel or any version of Mertens you can afford.

Not used Muriel but honestly Belotti. If he's not scored double figures in his first 5 games, I'll buy you a pint
    That good really?
  • Tof33z
    Tof33z wrote: »

That good really?

He's outscored If cr7 since I got him. Clinical af
  • Addicksfan
    3298 posts National Call-Up
    Just played a draft and won it......pulled Prime Larsson B)

Will play objectives later tonight, 1 win away from Naldo, will start Gervinho straight after.....not bothering with Ibra
  • Addicksfan

Please swap Matuidi and Can around :p

for 600K I'd go IF Manolas, Carniball Icardi and Carniball Mertens.....should be around 550K to 590K

You could dependent on players in your club do the League SBC Skriniar, might be worth opening the packs during this promo??
  • Ugri
    Addicksfan wrote: »

Will play objectives later tonight, 1 win away from Naldo, will start Gervinho straight after.....not bothering with Ibra

Congrats!! Which one of us is the pack king?
  • Addicksfan

You all the way @Ugri B) it's my best pull in ages
  • Ugri
    Ugris FC - Weekend League Progress ( 18 games played)

Record 12-6

Friday 6-3; Saturday 6-3; Sunday na

Recent Form : W W W L L W W L L L W W W W

Team:

4WoMH2D.jpg

Started this afternoon against 3 good opponents! Lost 0-1, 0-2 and 0-1

Then i won 4 games in a row :lol: 2of them were RQ, Gullit and the gang make people rage, one of them was 5 touches with Neymar scoring, opponent was gone in the 2nd minute :wink:

Goals & Assists

Neymar 16 goals 9 assists
    Eusebio 7 goals 10 assists
    Socrates 3 goals 10 assists
    Gullit 4 goals 2 assist
    Telles 2 goal 4 assist
    Kondogbia 2 goals 1 assist
    Luiz 2 goals
    Vieira 1 goal 1 assist
    Lala 1 goal 1 assist

• Ugri

You all the way @Ugri B) it's my best pull in ages

Nice one!! Congrats! @Addicksfan I only.pulled 3 icons a toty and after that 2 pogbas, ddg, griezzman etc...could be better :trollface:

I am luckier this Fut than all the others combined!!
  • Antparry92
    17957 posts World Class

for 600K I'd go IF Manolas, Carniball Icardi and Carniball Mertens.....should be around 550K to 590K

You could dependent on players in your club do the League SBC Skriniar, might be worth opening the packs during this promo??

Tbh I could do it over the weekend before buying the rest of the squad. Would I be likely to break even doing it?

I’m definitely feeling a Serie A themed icon of some sort. Just wasn’t sure what spot to go for
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    91 VVD and 89 Blanc might be the worst defenders in the air I have used this year, cant win a single header with them.

Think I will go back to NIF Varane and Ramos.
  • Antparry92
    17957 posts World Class
    Fuming... had 2 games left for a win to get 14. Door goes and I have to leave the game. Left myself with a game to win
  • Ugri
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    91 VVD and 89 Blanc might be the worst defenders in the air I have used this year, cant win a single header with them.

Think I will go back to NIF Varane and Ramos.

89 Blanc bad in the air?? Dunno what game ure playing but he outjumps Ibra loads of times for me
  • Ugri
    Here is the Blanc pull, VERY lucky pack!

Dlsm9dY.jpg
  • Antparry92
    17957 posts World Class
    Didn’t bottle my final game! Won to scrape G3. Paid off doing loan RVN as he bagged 2 goals for the win
  • Ugri
    Didn’t bottle my final game! Won to scrape G3. Paid off doing loan RVN as he bagged 2 goals for the win

nice, congrats!
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    This game is soooo boring. Weekend league and Div2 in Rivals are just unplayable with a weak team, online singles are unplayable overall.
  • Addicksfan

Tbh I could do it over the weekend before buying the rest of the squad. Would I be likely to break even doing it?

I’m definitely feeling a Serie A themed icon of some sort. Just wasn’t sure what spot to go for

If you take your time bidding and not binning, you should get some decent return and probably one FUT Bday card and your in profit.

Nedved is my Serie A icon, playing him 7 chem at lcm and he is insane
  • Antparry92
    17957 posts World Class
    edited March 23

If you take your time bidding and not binning, you should get some decent return and probably one FUT Bday card and your in profit.

Nedved is my Serie A icon, playing him 7 chem at lcm and he is insane

MVB or Bergkamp are taking my fancy at the moment I think
    Post edited by Antparry92 on
This discussion has been closed.