Which content creator do you watch?

maccag
273 posts Sunday League Hero
edited March 2019
After the 5 were picked for the twitch drops who do watch and why?
I either watch Nep, Fuji or RTFM.
I mainly watch Fuji when time allows but won't go anywhere near Bateson, Castro and AA9, the first one I think is about engaging as a carrot and is so patronising at times and is so toxic it's unbelievable and stands for everything that is wrong with fifa in my eyes and the other two simply for how loud they are and their false over reactions when they're doing anything or pack anything of note.

Comments

• fuji ..la5ty and those twins
  • EekAlaska
    2313 posts Fans' Favourite
    None of them
  • Bags
    1142 posts Professional
    RTFM is my fav but I like Marshall's reviews. I also quite like TVM and LongTransaction is a bit left field.

Can't stand most of the big ones. "OMG I packed a promo player". Of course you did you d!ck you just spent 1000 quid on packs.
  • RSL183
    771 posts Semi-Pro
    I randomly went to castro's stream and he was cutting his hair... like wtf has that got to do with fifa
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2019
    RTFM is my fav one and Nep and Boras Legend sometimes. But the content has become repetitive in recent times.
  • Lkane
    951 posts Professional
    RSL183 wrote: »
    I randomly went to castro's stream and he was cutting his hair... like wtf has that got to do with fifa

Exactly I thought the same 😂😂
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    None because

1. There all annoying little boys
    2. They talk to loud and scream like little ❤️❤️❤️❤️ when they get a average player
    3. They are what’s wrong with the game
    4. Did I say they are annoying
  • GLAN12
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They are just trying their best to make a living for themselves and their family . If you don’t like it , don’t watch it . I don’t understand how someone who makes a YouTube video is what’s wrong with the game .
    I like Nepenthez, and inception .
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    GLAN12 wrote: »
    They are just trying their best to make a living for themselves and their family . If you don’t like it , don’t watch it . I don’t understand how someone who makes a YouTube video is what’s wrong with the game .
    I like Nepenthez, and inception .

Maybe because the game is broken yet they will spend thousands in one sitting on points
    Some douche bag had 250k points on his account
    It’s no wonder EA don’t fix the game

• golazo
    1690 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only watch marshallHD for his player reviews.