SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    Some of they cards are just silly like Van Dijk and Salah but whatever some nice ones there

don't see the point , absolute nonsense some of them cards
    SC1967 wrote: »
    That might just be the worst promo of this Fifa, and that takes some doing.

Some are decent but the vast majority are mental.

Greetin faced disaster the pair a ye 😂

Some nice cards. Granted a CB Ibra etc is nonsense but few decent changes.
  • jamle1874
    6687 posts Big Money Move
    4 wins in 6 for me
  • SC1967
    10726 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 22
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Some of they cards are just silly like Van Dijk and Salah but whatever some nice ones there

Just annoying when you’re hoping for some decent, new cards to use then you get a striker Van Dijk, CDM Naldo, RM Alaba etc.

Witsel and Meunier are the only ones that remotely interest me tbh.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5693 posts Big Money Move

4 of them are decent at best in my eyes, I discounted anyone at RW as I’ve Best so nobody is going to dislodge him.
  • xGeorgeSmithx

Just annoying when you’re hoping for some decent, new cards to use then you get a striker Van Dijk, CDM Naldo, RM Alaba etc.

Witsel and Meunier are the only ones that remotely interest me tbh.

It’s just silly, I would run rings about a CDM Van Dijk doesn’t have the Balance or Agility to go side to side.

I agree on Witsel and Meunier both are in my 4 along with Sane and Coutinho
  • Sykesy
    I get what your saying. Expecting players that will go into your team but when your teams stacked as it is then you will struggle.
  • SC1967
    10726 posts Has That Special Something
    If only that Pavard card was a CB. Him and Witsel would fix the Bundesliga CB problems.
  • fergoosee
    12273 posts Has That Special Something
    best i got from my packs was alderweirdo, alisson and a couple of kompanys :joy: shockingly bad
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    I get what your saying. Expecting players that will go into your team but when your teams stacked as it is then you will struggle.

Not at all, expecting players that are useable.

Mbappe and a few of the RM’s are decent but most then already have a number of special cards and with dynamic tactics a position change isn’t what it used to be.

Gimme cards that don’t have many special cards and make them useable that’s why as much as a joke as the future stars promo was it was a cracker for that reason alone.
  • Sykesy
    I like 8/9 of the players

Coutinho Sane Lukaku Promes Walker Bale main ones

Grizou Mbappe Costa Son Martial Meunier would also say are decent,

Would drop Figo for Promes just depends what his price goes to
  • Sykesy

Mbappe and a few of the RM’s are decent but most then already have a number of special cards and with dynamic tactics a position change isn’t what it used to be.

Gimme cards that don’t have many special cards and make them useable that’s why as much as a joke as the future stars promo was it was a cracker for that reason alone.

Madness what dynamic images do to card prices. I get what youre saying but i like to give a promo a chance usually, First day so far im happy with it

Got 3 streams on the go tryin to claim a twitch drop :D
  • fergoosee

Madness what dynamic images do to card prices. I get what youre saying but i like to give a promo a chance usually, First day so far im happy with it

theres 5, get on them all!!!
  • PintOfMagennis
    4450 posts National Call-Up
    fergoosee wrote: »

im on them all but no idea how it works, do stuff just ranomly pop into your account
  • fergoosee

im on them all but no idea how it works, do stuff just ranomly pop into your account

yeah as long as your account is linked
  • PintOfMagennis

yeah as long as your account is linked

Yeah linked it before it came
  • Sykesy
    If the daily sbc was Etoo does that mean hes coming as a Birthday SBC or Flashback
  • Boabdust
    4758 posts National Call-Up
    If the daily sbc was Etoo does that mean hes coming as a Birthday SBC or Flashback

Don’t think he’s in the game.
  • jamle1874
    6 wins 8 I’ll take that for not playing fifa in 3 weeks.. just aiming for 14 wins now time for a break
  • Sykesy
    Boabdust wrote: »

Don’t think he’s in the game.

RIP to my thoughts....Would have loved that card to get a FB, Villa isnt appealing to me with low balance and agility
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    Told myself I ain’t sitting with all the streams open since I never get anything.

Here I am with all 5 open after seeing people’s first batch of rewards given out, I hate myself.
  • jamle1874
    7 and 2 now ibra is still a god amongst men 4 goals in a 4-1 win
  • Sykesy
    Told myself I ain’t sitting with all the streams open since I never get anything.

Here I am with all 5 open after seeing people’s first batch of rewards given out, I hate myself.

I’ve gave up. Bailed after I missed out on 100k packs. Might try games soon only played 3 lol
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17212 posts World Class
    Not played in months but opened that fut birthday pack and got De Bruyne

Not quite enough to bring me back
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17212 posts World Class
    also don't like how much blame Shinnie is taking for the defeat yesterday, one player does not cause us to get beat 3-0 by Kazakhstan, blaming someone playing out of position for it is very harsh imo

Having him in midfield would have made a big difference, someone who will close people down with so much energy - we just didn't press them at all yesterday
  • jamle1874
    He’s not solely to blame but he has played left back for Inverness for 6 years I wouldn’t say he’s that out of position
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17212 posts World Class
    edited March 22
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    He’s not solely to blame but he has played left back for Inverness for 6 years I wouldn’t say he’s that out of position

In 3 years at Aberdeen he's probably played left back 10 times maximum though

Hard to just slot back in at left back especially with team mates you've barely played with
  • PintOfMagennis
    jamle1874 wrote: »

In 3 years at Aberdeen he's probably played left back 10 times maximum though

Hard to just slot back in at left back especially with team mates you've barely played with

agree with this tbf, palmer wasn't much better and ideally if the game wasn't in Kazakhstan then either barry douglas or greg taylor would've been drafted in but hey ho
  • fergoosee
    all goals came from shinnies side so hard not to blame him tbh but obv like you said hes not the sole reason we lost 3-0
  • RfCxAmy
    5248 posts Big Money Move
    also don't like how much blame Shinnie is taking for the defeat yesterday, one player does not cause us to get beat 3-0 by Kazakhstan, blaming someone playing out of position for it is very harsh imo

Having him in midfield would have made a big difference, someone who will close people down with so much energy - we just didn't press them at all yesterday

Apparently Rangers and Celtic are to blame for the defeat (according to Jim White.)
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17212 posts World Class
    RfCxAmy wrote: »

Apparently Rangers and Celtic are to blame for the defeat (according to Jim White.)

I'm all for that