The Semi-g00d FIFA 19 Experience

Comments

• Antparry92
    17899 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    I’m literally fuming. That is the ultimate low for me this year. Passing round the back for 60 mins, I’m just gobsmacked

I mean I’d love to name drop so everyone could give him a little report because quite frankly that is the worst case I’ve come up against since I started UT in 11

May have played the same guy, he had 72% possession at half time and was 2 up, so I went team press constant press and 424, got a goal back but still struggled and he ended with 64% possession

Figo, Nedved and Ibra up top?
  • Ugri
    6911 posts Big Money Move
    Ugris FC - Weekend League Progress ( 2 games played)

Record 2-0

Friday 2-0; Saturday na; Sunday na

Recent Form : W W

Team:

4WoMH2D.jpg

BTW Guys, Gullit or Socrates as CAM?

Played 2 games this afternoon, 1st was easy, 2nd was tight against a team with 6 icons, 3 primers. He actually out-teamed me :lol:

Goals & Assists

Eusebio 2 goals 1 assists
    Neymar 2 goals 2 assists
    Socrates 0 goals 3 assists
    Gullit 1 goal
    Luiz 1 goal
  • Davvebingan
    2562 posts Fans' Favourite
    Record 2-3

Form LLWWL

G5 1-2, even game that went to ET. He messaged me after 90 minutes and thought the AI helped me. Probably because he had huge pressure in the last minutes but couldn’t score. I had some help but he won the ball and could continue the attack thanks to AI. He was a shusher an he passed it around for the entire second half of ET + he paused at the start of the game to make a sub
    Goals Zlatan
    Assists Ramos

Total goals and assists
    Messi 3-3
    Zlatan 3-1
    Ronaldinho 3-2
    Griezmann 1-0
    Rijkaard 0-1
    Ramos 0-1
  • Daveofwales01
    8354 posts League Winner
    I’m literally fuming. That is the ultimate low for me this year. Passing round the back for 60 mins, I’m just gobsmacked

I mean I’d love to name drop so everyone could give him a little report because quite frankly that is the worst case I’ve come up against since I started UT in 11

May have played the same guy, he had 72% possession at half time and was 2 up, so I went team press constant press and 424, got a goal back but still struggled and he ended with 64% possession

Yea I think that was it, he definitely had nedved and ibra at least
  • Davvebingan
    Record 3-3

Form LWWLW

G6 3-2, Even but comfortable game
    Goals Zlatan, Ronaldinho and Petratos
    Assists Messi x2 and Ronaldinho

Total goals and assists
    Messi 3-5
    Zlatan 4-1
    Ronaldinho 4-3
    Griezmann 1-0
    Rijkaard 0-1
    Ramos 0-1
    Petratos 1-0 (sub)
  • Daveofwales01
    8354 posts League Winner
    90 gullit or toty modric? Will play cm/CDM mainly, occasionally at cam, never tried modric but I know gullit is a beast
  • Antparry92
    17899 posts World Class

Absolute helmet of a bloke
  • Daveofwales01
    8354 posts League Winner
    edited March 22

Absolute helmet of a bloke

Yea, watched all cut scenes and celebrations/replays too, thing is I'd say he was good enough to keep the ball that he could have scored more goals but he wouldn't venture beyond halfway
  • Ugri
    90 gullit or toty modric? Will play cm/CDM mainly, occasionally at cam, never tried modric but I know gullit is a beast

Modric 1st and then if he doesent meet the standard than you can improve :smile:

I would wait a few days/week to see what FUT Bday do? My Gulllit lost 500k in price in under a week :(
  • Davvebingan
    Record 3-4

Form WWLWL

G7 2-4, I had 58% possession but couldn’t break down his defence. He had a lot more shots than me
    Goals Ronaldinho x2
    Assists Messi and Zlatan

Total goals and assists
    Messi 3-6
    Zlatan 4-2
    Ronaldinho 6-3
    Griezmann 1-0
    Rijkaard 0-1
    Ramos 0-1
    Petratos 1-0 (sub)
  • Daveofwales01
    8354 posts League Winner
    Ugri wrote: »

Modric 1st and then if he doesent meet the standard than you can improve :smile:

I would wait a few days/week to see what FUT Bday do? My Gulllit lost 500k in price in under a week :(

Yea good thinking, also I'd assume modric will hold value a little better than 90 gullit if his primest sbc drops
  • Ugri

Yea good thinking, also I'd assume modric will hold value a little better than 90 gullit if his primest sbc drops

Ppl panic selling. Hope i get the primer for price of the 90 and icon discards
  • Ugri
    Socartes or.Gullit as cam guys?
  • Davvebingan
    Socartes or.Gullit as cam guys?

Soc
  • Daveofwales01
    8354 posts League Winner

Ppl panic selling. Hope i get the primer for price of the 90 and icon discards

GL, I'm sticking to my no icon SBCs rule this year, did too many last year, need a year to recover 😂
  • Ugri
    Currently 6-1...curious how long this will last!
  • PelzyWelzy
    9677 posts League Winner
    edited March 22
    4-0 - NIF Rodrigo with 7 goals in his first four games, NIF Guedes with 6 assists :joy: Not played a single team worth below 2m.

This game is ridiculous.
  • Davvebingan
    Record 3-5

Form WLWLL

G8 2-3, 56% possession, 10-3 shots on goal and his first goal was a **** own goal. Story of the weekend actually. This is one of my worst WL starts and I can’t really do anything different.
    Goals Zlatan x2
    Assists Messi

Total goals and assists
    Messi 3-7
    Zlatan 6-2
    Ronaldinho 6-3
    Griezmann 1-0
    Rijkaard 0-1
    Ramos 0-1
    Petratos 1-0 (sub)
  • Tof33z
    6885 posts Big Money Move
    Record 3-5

Form WLWLL

G8 2-3, 56% possession, 10-3 shots on goal and his first goal was a **** own goal. Story of the weekend actually. This is one of my worst WL starts and I can’t really do anything different.
    Goals Zlatan x2
    Assists Messi

Total goals and assists
    Messi 3-7
    Zlatan 6-2
    Ronaldinho 6-3
    Griezmann 1-0
    Rijkaard 0-1
    Ramos 0-1
    Petratos 1-0 (sub)

Break time buddy
  • Antparry92
    17899 posts World Class
    And FUT birthday is a shambles as expected
  • Antparry92
    17899 posts World Class
    Rare mega pack.....Luiz Gustavo GG :joy:
  • Davvebingan
    edited March 22
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Record 3-5

Form WLWLL

Goals Zlatan x2
    Assists Messi

Total goals and assists
    Messi 3-7
    Zlatan 6-2
    Ronaldinho 6-3
    Griezmann 1-0
    Rijkaard 0-1
    Ramos 0-1
    Petratos 1-0 (sub)

Break time buddy

Yeah I know but only have tonight and tomorrow morning to play, may get one in Sunday night as well. Will have a dinner break now though
  • Davvebingan
    Record 4-5

Form LWLLW

G9 2-1, Even game that went to ET
    Goals Zlatan and Petratos
    Assists Zlatan and Griezmann

Total goals and assists
    Messi 3-7
    Zlatan 7-3
    Ronaldinho 6-3
    Griezmann 1-1
    Rijkaard 0-1
    Ramos 0-1
    Petratos 1-1 (sub)
  • Addicksfan
    3297 posts National Call-Up
    FUT Birthday.....it's like inviting all the fit girls at School to your party and only flea bag Tracey turns up....

Ibra CB :D

David Villa Flashback....really.....again....

Nice that I was given an Ultimate pack though.......got Fekir as my best card.....not complaining as it was free.
  • Antparry92
    17899 posts World Class
    Valbuena from my mega pack from the 09 SBC :joy: :joy:
  • Tof33z
    6885 posts Big Money Move
    0-1 guy was decent but I hung in well, eventually at one down send cr7 clean through on goal and the ref blows up and brings it back for a free kick to me, deep in my own half. Never **** change ea

Kroos out of the free pack was nice though
  • Ugri
    edited March 22
    Ugris FC - Weekend League Progress ( 9 games played)

Record 6-3

Friday 6-3; Saturday na; Sunday na

Recent Form : W W W L W W W L L

Team:

4WoMH2D.jpg

Whent all the way to 6-1, should have stopped there but then got matched up against 2 better players, 1 incould have won with a bit of luck!

Goals & Assists

Eusebio 7 goals 1 assists
    Neymar 6 goals 8 assists
    Socrates 0 goals 7 assists
    Gullit 2 goals 1 assist
    Kondogbia 1 goal
    Luiz 2 goals
    Vieira 1 goal 1 assist
    Lala 1 assist
    Telles 1 goal 1 assist
  • Ugri
    And 3!! 91 Blanc out of a 30k pack!!! I was stunned when i saw the white flair. Straight in my team and sold my 89 Blanc for 520k

I had 11 packs saved, did 7 from league sbcs and the free ultimate pack. Also Parejo from free pack

• Daveofwales01
    8354 posts League Winner
    And 3!! 91 Blanc out of a 30k pack!!! I was stunned when i saw the white flair. Straight in my team and sold my 89 Blanc for 520k

I had 11 packs saved, did 7 from league sbcs and the free ultimate pack. Also Parejo from free pack

Congrats, I hate you a little bit :D
  • Davvebingan

For **** sake, share your luck
This discussion has been closed.