Fut birthday objective discussion

RebelRob
5039 posts Big Money Move
Anyone got any guesses as to what the objectives will/may be?

Would it be too simple to expect one or more silver team requirements? Maybe full bronze team one as well?

I’ve built my cheap brasilver team again for like 9k just incase, worth a punt I guess.

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    69601 posts Moderator
    Max 3 from one league.

Please.
  • Azof
    16417 posts World Class
    Whatever it is I am sure the community will do what ever they can to cheese it
  • chokosc
    2845 posts Fans' Favourite
    Azof wrote: »

Wow! Look at that. Azof making a wild guess that no one else could have made.
  • RebelRob
    chokosc wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »

Wow! Look at that. Azof making a wild guess that no one else could have made.

He’s not wrong though, give me my free and easy 85/86’s to use in sbc’s to save 10k

:trollface:
  • TakeItSlow
    7185 posts Big Money Move
    As long as it’s silvers
  • BrentfordFC
    11650 posts Has That Special Something
    Bronzes please
  • Dan is Clutch
    24645 posts Club Captain
    Hopefully something where I can just use my own team and not crappy silvers.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Bronzes please

Oh god. Really?
    Although I suppose it could be quite fun, and different.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    As long as it’s not silvers again

• RebelRob
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

I actually enjoyed playing with the silvers tbh, makes a change from god squads and meta tbh.

And I mean actually playing not wanting easy wins.

Maybe a 3 bronze and 3 silver minimum or something? Or one bronze objective, one silver one and the rest gold?

• TakeItSlow
    7185 posts Big Money Move
    Don’t understand why people don’t wanna use silvers that was the most fun I’ve had in a while on Fifa. Why use boring golds again?

Boring people.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    edited March 22
    RebelRob wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

I actually enjoyed playing with the silvers tbh, makes a change from god squads and meta tbh.

And I mean actually playing not wanting easy wins.

Maybe a 3 bronze and 3 silver minimum or something? Or one bronze objective, one silver one and the rest gold?

I enjoyed it as well. Although I only did the Talisca challenge.
    Yeah would be good to mix it up with a 1 Bronze, 1 Silver and 1 Gold objective, and the Gold should have NO Icons allowed.

Just don't want it to be 3 Silver squads only.

If there is a Bronze objective I will be opening about 100 Bronze packs. Already tends to be a small profit from 5 or 6. Throw the need to use the faster players or more popular league and nationalities. Make a tidy 'Bank' (EA wording, don't @ me ) from it.
  • RebelRob
    Yeah I only did talisca as well and it wasn’t that bad really.

If they put their mind to it, they could make the objectives all different, one bsg, one of each bsg type, one nation team with an 82/84 max rating or something.

Hopefully it’s something that has something for everyone, but no doubt there will be moans from some people, although usually ea bring on most of the criticism theirselves.
  • Edu
    6572 posts Big Money Move
    Chigres is the answer
  • Dutch007
    2554 posts Fans' Favourite
    Edu wrote: »
    Chigres is the answer

Or SMEXY ;)
  • CraigB85
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    Spent a bit time the other day building silver French, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian, Argentinian and USA teams as I'd rather have stuff there than wasting times trying to scrape squads together
  • EddieFicio
    21415 posts Club Captain
    Rivals, all of them
  • Paciga45
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Rivals, all of them

• Antparry92
    17562 posts World Class
    Nice of EA to be cryptic with their objective descriptions again. Naldo for example....7 online single matches using 11 Common Ligue 1 players.

Disallowed rarities: icons, flashbacks...

So special cards like IF’s and that allowed or not?....
  • Grown93
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    Common = non rares
  • Whoman
    5306 posts Big Money Move
    So, what the **** type of cards can i use ? Would love to give my Serie A reds and untradeables a go.
  • SimenHP
    1950 posts Fans' Favourite
    4 games in and I'm done, I hoped to have fun again, but it's impossible, for me this is the worst gameplay in fifa history
  • Libguy
    4763 posts National Call-Up
    UCL common cards = common? Anybody know?
  • Libguy
    4763 posts National Call-Up
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Nice of EA to be cryptic with their objective descriptions again. Naldo for example....7 online single matches using 11 Common Ligue 1 players.

You should be able to sub on any Ligue 1 card - so somebody could send in TOTY Mbappe, for example.
  • Antparry92
    17562 posts World Class
    Libguy wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »

You should be able to sub on any Ligue 1 card - so somebody could send in TOTY Mbappe, for example.

May give it a try later