The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• hellodee
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Okay nothing from our end
  • Ryno
    6078 posts Big Money Move
    hellodee wrote: »
    Okay nothing from our end

As expected
  • CosmicDance
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Low Ki wrote: »
    From this:
    kup1bFr.png

to this once they realised their mistake :lol:

Oh dear!

PTV drop some clangers sometimes... Shouldn't get involved with football when you're a pubic transport company.
  • howedan
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    Question as It almost feels wrong ... I only play with an A-League side - as a result I have a fair amount of coins With IFs being so low. Tempted to nab a Del Piero for my team as he’s the only icon who’s played in the A-League. I need someone to talk me into it haha
  • hellodee
    howedan wrote: »
    Question as It almost feels wrong ... I only play with an A-League side - as a result I have a fair amount of coins With IFs being so low. Tempted to nab a Del Piero for my team as he’s the only icon who’s played in the A-League. I need someone to talk me into it haha

I never used him but do it. You deserve having a icon with the a-league squad.
  • Birdy463
    770 posts Semi-Pro

Do it. I did something sort of similar with prime Vieri in my Australian squad because he grew up in Australia
  • Ryno
    edited March 11

Do it. He played in the A-League, obviously, so you aren't breaking loyalty. Pick up his oldest version though
  • howedan

Ryno wrote: »

Do it. He played in the A-League, obviously, so you aren't breaking loyalty. Pick up his oldest version though

That was my thinking! Cheers guys

• DistinctDwayne
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    I need some Japanese special cards lads. I am at my peak. Even Moments Nakata would do!
  • Ryno
    Daegu were in last place for a large chunk of last season, but won the Korean FA Cup and qualified for Champions League and now they beat Guangzhou Evergrande 3-1. What a turnaround.
  • Zzizou_10
    5148 posts Big Money Move
    Pato free agent now
  • hellodee
    Nakamura FB would be great. Lets go!
  • hellodee
    Anyone think we will get anything for fut birthday... Honda at cam was cool few yrs ago.
  • hellodee
    edited March 18

I think realistically, it will either be kagawa or okazaki (that winning yr with lecister city).
  • RayS
    25288 posts Player of the Year

I think realistically, it will either be kagawa or okazaki (that winning yr with lecister city).

That Okazaki plzzzzzzzz
  • nakamuramartin
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    Makoto Hasebe beast CB card should happen. He should make tots in all honesty, he's magnificent.
  • hellodee
    alright boys. if we are lucky, we will get one Birthday. Who would you want? Honda will be obvious but who else?
  • RayS
    25288 posts Player of the Year
    Nakamura! Inamoto (i didn't realize hwas still playing lol. apparently with Hokkaido)!

I woulda gone nuts if they did like a FUT Future Stars card for Takumo Asano, Ritsu Doan, or Nakajima.
  • hellodee
    yeah .. deep down. i dont think we will get any.
  • Turner12
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    matty ryan deserves a special card
  • howedan
    Surely with the amount being released they give one or two out to the lesser leagues.

10 years of FUT and the older games used to be so fun with those silver teams
  • hellodee
    1 more hr till we get disappointed again
  • CosmicDance
    1 more hr till we get disappointed again

Sad thing is, we're always going to be disappointed. EA don't give two f's about the lower leagues.

Bu$iness is key.
  • CosmicDance
    Although... If they could hit me with a good version of Koroki again I'd be very much a fan of that.
  • howedan
    Man this latest update is causing me problems. Defensive structure is a mess with these silvers
  • Ryno

Could mean the end for JLeague in future FIFAs
  • Low Ki
    11744 posts Has That Special Something
    So with the Chinese league possibly going....could this become the AK lounge?
  • Tesco
    6524 posts Big Money Move
    Ryno wrote: »

Could mean the end for JLeague in future FIFAs

Sad to see it go if true but it's not like they did much with the addition of the licence FUT wise.
  • Turner12
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    Low Ki wrote: »
    So with the Chinese league possibly going....could this become the AK lounge?

The 47
  • hellodee
    they cant even give us some FUT Birthday card. Pathetic!