The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Gyan_33
    28982 posts Player of the Year
    There is literally no point in Van Dijk at ST. Like Hicksy said, no one will actually use him there.
  • Grown93
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    Honestly just give me a striker Pique

Striker Luiz. TOTY on fifa 15(?) At ST was dope :D
  • Crossland
    7588 posts League Winner
    Harry Kane will be my keeper for the rest of the year 😂
  • Dutch007
    2554 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sensible Soccer...
  • Hicksy2011
    12902 posts Has That Special Something
    Van Dijk has 41 attacking positioning on his upgraded card
    Whats the odds thats less than 75 if they release him as an ST
  • Dan is Clutch
    24647 posts Club Captain
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    There is literally no point in Van Dijk at ST. Like Hicksy said, no one will actually use him there.

Didn't the info thing say something about boosting their stats for the new position or something? So if they made him a CDM, boosting his defensive stats isn't really that different. Making him a striker and boosting his shooting is different.
  • Tommytour
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    VVD ST I can understand as he gets sent up top occasionally when his team needs a goal but Salah LB is ridiculous I doubt he's ever played there.
  • jpsblue
    3906 posts National Call-Up

Didn't the info thing say something about boosting their stats for the new position or something? So if they made him a CDM, boosting his defensive stats isn't really that different. Making him a striker and boosting his shooting is different.

87 shooting or something he would have
  • Gyan_33

I know, but most people will still move him to CDM/CM.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24647 posts Club Captain

Yeah i know but if they just made him a CDM to begin with, the boost wouldn't be anything special. At least making him a striker gives him a boost to something he wouldn't normally get boosted. I assume anyway.
  • Crossland
    7588 posts League Winner
    Hold on though don't the position changes represent where that player has played at certain times in his career ? If so there won't be any outrageous changes
  • Manutelli
    18472 posts World Class
    I'm going to get prime Socrates this weekend and I'm hyped af
  • solnasolna08
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    a9be0375a3a74ace9d0e5d2d4c379b7e.png
  • Tof33z
    6465 posts Big Money Move
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    SBC Skriniar <3 reminds a lot 87 Desailly from last year. Hope the packs is even better :D

He's very good, have him beside carn Bonucci, was worth the time spent doing the league

Is Bonucci decent? i have swap Jesus and he is great but his pass and ball control is a bit bad

Very good, would recommend for sure
  • Gyan_33
    This is gonna be the scream promo all over again
  • Gyan_33

Yeah i know but if they just made him a CDM to begin with, the boost wouldn't be anything special. At least making him a striker gives him a boost to something he wouldn't normally get boosted. I assume anyway.

Or just don't give Van Dijk another special card at all.
  • Pughy30
    25709 posts Player of the Year
    Van Dijk upfront would be a nightmare to defend when it comes to crosses
  • Dutch007
    2554 posts Fans' Favourite
    No please no.... well makes it a lot easier to stop this addiction!
  • Gyan_33
  • Primal
    4348 posts National Call-Up
    dont get it at all, was hyped for this but it looks abit of a joke tbh, random position changes
  • Paciga45
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    This is gonna be the scream promo all over again

You are just the worst
  • Dan is Clutch
    24647 posts Club Captain

Or just don't give Van Dijk another special card at all.

Well, yeah there is that. :joy:
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Honestly just give me a striker Pique

Striker Luiz. TOTY on fifa 15(?) At ST was dope :D

I’d do it for the bants tbh
  • Crossland
    7588 posts League Winner
    a9be0375a3a74ace9d0e5d2d4c379b7e.png

Fun position changes there I suppose but a VVD at ST is not for me lol
  • Idek
    10089 posts Has That Special Something
    Feel like people are writing off the promo too quickly but whatever
  • Grown93
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    Witsel? Imagine to CB or LM/RM
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    No please no.... well makes it a lot easier to stop this addiction!

Dude you should be all over this. VVD at CDM/CM with some shooting stats boost will be pure insanity. He is Dutch.