Forgetting to register...

El_Nino
2780 posts Fans' Favourite
How has this not got a work around yet? Third time this year I’ve done it, don’t get me wrong I know it’s my own fault, but why oh why can’t you just register anytime over the weekend?!?

Comments

• Djkhalid1921
    9273 posts League Winner
    better, take the week off and enjoy not playing this pos
  • El_Nino
    Call me insane but I actually quite like this year, was looking forward to making a few coins for fut birthday too, so really frustrating!
  • ICUP
    3910 posts National Call-Up
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Call me insane but I actually quite like this year, was looking forward to making a few coins for fut birthday too, so really frustrating!

as sad as it sounds you can always grind out the rest of squad battles to squeeze into elite but my God the mode is so boring
  • dregana08
    3760 posts National Call-Up
    How has this not got a work around yet? Third time this year I’ve done it, don’t get me wrong I know it’s my own fault, but why oh why can’t you just register anytime over the weekend?!?

I agree with this. Not sure if there's a logical reason as to why you can't enter at any time??
  • ICUP
    dregana08 wrote: »

I agree with this. Not sure if there's a logical reason as to why you can't enter at any time??

There should be a setting where you can either turn on or off automatic qualification for WL after rewards have been redeemed.

EA are just Lazy
  • WarrenBarton
    7222 posts Big Money Move
    I think you should be able to at least register on the Friday at any time.
  • El_Nino
    As everyone’s agreed, it just doesn’t make sense to not let people enter Friday at leastttt, like people are actually wanting to play your game EA, let them 😂
    @EA_Andy any logic as to why this is a thing?
  • Massman
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    first time this year that i forgot to register...annoying
    can i use the points to register to next.weeks wl?
    cant stand playing DR
  • ICUP
    Massman wrote: »
    cant stand playing DR

Might aswell grind drafts for packs
  • El_Nino
    ICUP wrote: »
    Massman wrote: »
    cant stand playing DR

Might aswell grind drafts for packs

Will probably do this myself, rewards are bad for draft though 😭
  • Recoba
    3584 posts National Call-Up
    Lucky
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    The register time limit makes no sense. We have the 2000 Points required, why not just let us join in whenever we want? What could possibly go wrong if i on a sunday decide to register and play 11 games?

0% logic, the EA way.
  • Bellaciao
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Download the application so easy than that
  • Bellaciao
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thuq wrote: »
    The register time limit makes no sense. We have the 2000 Points required, why not just let us join in whenever we want? What could possibly go wrong if i on a sunday decide to register and play 11 games?

0% logic, the EA way.

You are right or maybe let us put (with the option) register automatically. For those who play every weekend.
  • SSL14
    468 posts An Exciting Prospect

Happened to me too, on the plus side it's international's so it could be an underwhelming totw rewards next week.

I'll log in later for trading purposes, see what 2.5mil can get me when the crash happens later.
  • ICUP
    Bellaciao wrote: »
    Download the application so easy than that

EA have made it easier by allowing us to use the app but for casual gamers they shouldn't have to get an app just to play in the WL.

Just have a setting where you can turn on/off automatic qualification for WL if you have the 2k points
  • chokosc
    2845 posts Fans' Favourite
    You are insane.
  • El_Nino
    chokosc wrote: »
    You are insane.

And you love it.
  • chokosc
    2845 posts Fans' Favourite
    chokosc wrote: »
    You are insane.

And you love it.

<3
  • GoodnightIrene
    3317 posts National Call-Up
    There is a workaround, it’s called not forgetting to register.
  • Springveldt
    4508 posts National Call-Up
    The companion app gives you a reminder 12 hours before registration closes. No excuse really.
  • Jonx88
    636 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The reason must be that they allocate server capacity based on the amount of people registered, although this should mean that the WL is lag free all the time......
  • Mako_Sulu
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My issue isn't forgetting it's having to make the decision on Thursday night whether I can play or not. Sometimes I don't think I'll have the time and then things get cancelled so I can or they extend the WL.

Just make it so your first game counts as entering. I'd you don't play any games the 2000 points stays on your account.
  • Mobehta
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    register for?
  • Clancy
    7734 posts League Winner
    Ah **** I forgot too. Wasn't sure if i was going away this weekend when rewards came out

Fudge.
  • Clancy
    7734 posts League Winner
    @EA_Andy can you tell us if there's a reason why the registration cuts off this year?
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    There is a workaround, it’s called not forgetting to register.

Sure that is a solid solution for the problem, but the real issue here is why is there a need to generate a problem in first place? Why do they need to make it a stress factor?

• limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    You’ve enough time. Sorry guys but It’s totally your fault you forgot to enter. Just enjoy the weekend off :D
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    limjitwe wrote: »
    You’ve enough time. Sorry guys but It’s totally your fault you forgot to enter. Just enjoy the weekend off :D

How much time do we actually have, realistically?
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2582 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bugger. I forgot as well.

Although I think you should be opted in regardless, but if you don't play a game it should roll over to next weekend.

I'm busy most weekends and never know if I'll have the time to play to auto qualify, typically I find out on Friday or Saturday if I will have time and by then it's too late. Ridiculous to have a cut off in any case.