Market crashed hard

Comments

• Nervous_Nick
    5045 posts Big Money Move
    Liam W wrote: »
    Has it though? TotY Ronaldo is still 7 million just as he was when he was in packs during the TotY. His price hasn't shifted in like 3 months.

No way. I sold him when he was 8.3 mil. a month ago. He’s 6.8 now, he was never this low when in packs (lowest was 7.1).
    PS4 prices.
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    rona_94 wrote: »
    Just bought 94 Cruyff for 2.150 mill :p can't wait to try him out at CAM.

Let us know how's him!! I'm tempting to buy him too, undecided between him and Eusebio (for cam spot)
    @Boysie91

Everyone says Cruyff CAM Eusebio striker btw.

Yeah i know but still undecided :/
  • Kirin
    84 posts Park Captain
    Decided to pull the trigger and bought toty mbappe. Was scared of getting an icon due to the sbcs but last promo(winter refresh) looks like the market rebounded after friday so im expecting thats whats gonna happen
  • Jeyj38
    1168 posts Professional
    edited March 22
    Wiljoy wrote: »
    It’s all relative really, the card you have goes down but so does the card you want.

100% true. But you always want to be the clever person and be like if I wait the right time I would have the player I want and some extra coins to get some others.

Owning players while market is going down isnt a loss of buying power, but if you sit on coins until theyre low then youve maximized it.

But taking this to the limit means never enjoying FIFA or only by the summer lol
  • Messi181
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Wiljoy wrote: »
    It’s all relative really, the card you have goes down but so does the card you want.

100% true. But you always want to be the clever person and be like if I wait the right time I would have the player I want and some extra coins to get some others.

Owning players while market is going down isnt a loss of buying power, but if you sit on coins until theyre low then youve maximized it.

But taking this to the limit means never enjoying FIFA or only by the summer lol

Not really all you need to do is sell a week before promo then buy back that Friday or Sunday. It's a matter of days and you make extra coins. Let's be honest there is a promo nearly every week so just sell on Sunday and buy when low.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1673 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kirin wrote: »
    Decided to pull the trigger and bought toty mbappe. Was scared of getting an icon due to the sbcs but last promo(winter refresh) looks like the market rebounded after friday so im expecting thats whats gonna happen

Historically, it’s a gradual decline until tots from now.
  • Liam W
    2572 posts Fans' Favourite
    Has it though? TotY Ronaldo is still 7 million just as he was when he was in packs during the TotY. His price hasn't shifted in like 3 months.

No way. I sold him when he was 8.3 mil. a month ago. He’s 6.8 now, he was never this low when in packs (lowest was 7.1).
    PS4 prices.

You can look at his price graph on Futbin for Xbox. It's been basically flat since the end of January.
  • Messi181

PS4 prices.

You can look at his price graph on Futbin for Xbox. It's been basically flat since the end of January.

From mid of Feb to beg of March it's been over 8m on ps4
  • FIFA_18007
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect

lol what? he was 8.5 mill not too long ago (PS4)
  • Drussell743
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My prime vieira seems to have crashed a lot harder than comparable cards. He was 3.4 a few weeks ago and now like 2.2 on ps4. Any chance of a bounce or is this justified?
  • Boysie91
    8093 posts League Winner
    You can get
    CR7 + 91 Cruyff + 89 Eusebio = 4.3 mill :o
  • ELSALCFC
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m watching ffs guendouzi very closely as I’ve wanted him for a while.

Sold rashford hl for 805 the other day, he’s down to about 700 now, again watching to see what happens.

Hl son is down to 500ish, can’t beleive it!
  • maunokoivisto
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Some people say enjoy and buy best players you can get now. Some say that save coins for a while. I say, dont listen others do what you want.
  • Safehands84
    3313 posts National Call-Up
    I've got 2.3m it's not that I'm been holding, just because Im like a kid in a sweet shop, I must decided to buy 50 players then changed my mind. Problem is I keep changing formation and that means I change my mind on who I want. I'm spending it this weekend regardless. I think
  • Idek
    10078 posts Has That Special Something
    My prime vieira seems to have crashed a lot harder than comparable cards. He was 3.4 a few weeks ago and now like 2.2 on ps4. Any chance of a bounce or is this justified?

I doubt he goes back up, the moments card is starting to get cheaper and cheaper
  • DasPonyboy
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sold Base Eusebio on Wednesday for 2.36 milllion on PS4 and bought him back a hour ago for 1.98. Maybe the price goes lower during lightning rounds but I’m happy!
  • SimenHP
    1868 posts Fans' Favourite
    Most players crash, but some players are still way too expensive. I mean why would anyone pay 700k for HL Rashford or 1.3m for UCL Aguero or 1.2m for FFS Vinicius or 1.4m for HL Pogba, when you can get players like CR7 (1.2m) , 93 Best (1.3m), 89 Cruyff (1.2m), prime Ballack (1.1m), 91 Maradona (1m), 86 Vieira (800k), 85 Blanc (500k), Emilio (400k) AND MANY OTHER AMAZING PLAYERS FOR AROUND 1M
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    For all cards we might see the famous 'dead cat bounce', but with Fut Birthday having potentially some cracking cards and TOTS just around the corner, prices will only go one way for high rated cards... DOWN!

I sold my 90 Gullit last night... I am tracking his price it over the last few hours he went down 100k per hour 😳
  • Gazhunt1981
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You do realise it doesnt matter who you buy if games are predetermined...just saying
  • SimenHP
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    For all cards we might see the famous 'dead cat bounce', but with Fut Birthday having potentially some cracking cards and TOTS just around the corner, prices will only go one way for high rated cards... DOWN!

I sold my 90 Gullit last night... I am tracking his price it over the last few hours he went down 100k per hour 😳

He will only keep going down, 2.8m for his 90 is way too expensive. Last year his prime went down to 1m, so this year I can see his 90 going down to around 1m and his prime 1.5-1.8m (or maybe even cheaper depending on his 94 sbc price), seeing as every "meta" player is around 500k-1m more this time now compared to last year
  • Messi181
    SimenHP wrote: »

He will only keep going down, 2.8m for his 90 is way too expensive. Last year his prime went down to 1m, so this year I can see his 90 going down to around 1m and his prime 1.5-1.8m (or maybe even cheaper depending on his 94 sbc price), seeing as every "meta" player is around 500k-1m more this time now compared to last year

Don't be stupid his prime was never 1m
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Defo this
    Messi181 wrote: »
    Id stay away from cruyff and co. If their sbcs get released this week then they will drop even more.

• FIFA_18007
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect

close to that though, 1.3-1.4
  • Boysie91
    8093 posts League Winner
    I don't care if I lose coins the players are cheap enough for me.
  • SimenHP

When looking at Futbin his cheapest says 1.3m, but I actually followed his price around a week last year around early June and I actually got many of his for 1m and sold over night for profit. Maybe he wasn't as cheap as 1m in normal price, but he was very easy to get around that price
  • Messi181

When looking at Futbin his cheapest says 1.3m, but I actually followed his price around a week last year around early June and I actually got many of his for 1m and sold over night for profit. Maybe he wasn't as cheap as 1m in normal price, but he was very easy to get around that price

Dude cant compare June to April plus last year everything went down like mad for world cup mode. By this time last year we had r9, r10, maldinia and gullit SBC. No chance gullits prime be under 2m this year let alone 1.3m.
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero

Dude cant compare June to April plus last year everything went down like mad for world cup mode. By this time last year we had r9, r10, maldinia and gullit SBC. No chance gullits prime be under 2m this year let alone 1.3m.

• Pocketsquareguy
    4828 posts Big Money Move
    I will never understand the people that won’t buy their team until April. The game is one year long, and realistically more like 10 months. Enjoy the game. Get the players you want. Fifa coin isn’t real money. It’s worth losing coins on a player over time to play with them for longer.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    OZero wrote: »
    You should buy now. The market would recover by tonight

Lol it’s going down at least another 10%, more if you get desirable FUT Bday cards.

Dude he was 8.6 million not that long ago. He’s tanked
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    You can get
    CR7 + 91 Cruyff + 89 Eusebio = 4.3 mill :o

Prime Eusebio is down a million. If he his 2.4 and TOTY Kante hits 1.6 I’m pulling the trigger. Both are cheat cards.

I have a feeling prime moments Cruyff might drop. That balance upgrade is a game changer