Market crashed hard

Boysie91
8178 posts League Winner
edited March 22
(Xbox prices)
94 Cruyff 2.2 mill
CR7 below 1.2 mill
89 Eusebio 1.8 mill

The team I want to build has dropped 400k!
Post edited by Boysie91 on

Comments

• Burchy
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can it really go much lower? Tempted to buy team!

These new cards will be high priced for a while anyway!
  • Lackosweat
    5521 posts Big Money Move
    Burchy wrote: »

I'd buy. Only hold when your next upgrade is just 100-200k away.
  • Boysie91
    8178 posts League Winner
    Just bought 94 Cruyff for 2.150 mill :p can't wait to try him out at CAM.
  • Burchy

Just bloody buy them and play

Haha :D

Play all the time buddy, been using untradeable team for few weeks now. Just trying to figure out if I should buy one mega player or team of alll stars
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14200 posts Has That Special Something

Play all the time buddy, been using untradeable team for few weeks now. Just trying to figure out if I should buy one mega player or team of alll stars

Mate just do it, before you know it fifa 20 will be here
  • Boysie91
    8178 posts League Winner

I am buying now but still waiting for small bargains through the day on the players I want. For instance CR7 is 1.180 I will buy for 1.160mill.
  • Messi181
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Id stay away from cruyff and co. If their sbcs get released this week then they will drop even more.
  • Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up

Just buy when you are happy with the price, don't try and find the exact bottom. Once you stop worrying about losing 200K here or there the game becomes much better.

I've got 290K in coins and a Prime Larsson as my only card worth more than 20K and I could not care less about the market. It becomes quite refreshing not stressing out over losing coins and watching the market all the time.
  • Boysie91
    8178 posts League Winner
    Messi181 wrote: »
    Id stay away from cruyff and co. If their sbcs get released this week then they will drop even more.

I don't think he would drop much tbh he is already a lot cheaper. People will buy him back.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

This.
  • Burchy

Hmmm was looking a old prime Best and ffs vinicius junior.

Anyone use junior?
  • Messi181
    Boysie91 wrote: »

I don't think he would drop much tbh he is already a lot cheaper. People will buy him back.

Why not? You are talking about a prime when his prime moments drops this prime will plummet even more. If the sbc is 3m then his prime will plummet. I'm just saying avoid icons that might have sbcs coming as 10 icon sbcs means there will be a big icon that people will lose their minds over. Mattaus was only 2m when his SBC came so by that we can see most high end icons be 3-4m.
  • CharlieC
    6191 posts Big Money Move

Just buy when you are happy with the price, don't try and find the exact bottom. Once you stop worrying about losing 200K here or there the game becomes much better.

I've got 290K in coins and a Prime Larsson as my only card worth more than 20K and I could not care less about the market. It becomes quite refreshing not stressing out over losing coins and watching the market all the time.

Exactly, I've got Kante who I bought for about 390k. Worth about 190k now and my Hazard who was just over 1m is now 640k. Just play!
  • Futfanatic
    12542 posts Has That Special Something
    Would love it if you would post your console when you talk about player prices..got me excited that the market went down even more only to realise that you’re on Xbox @Boysie91... congratz on Cruyff
  • Nervous_Nick
    5090 posts Big Money Move
    If they release big icons like r9, gullit and vieira....the market will crash ever harder, especially icons, totys, etc
  • OZero
    4977 posts Big Money Move
    You should buy now. The market would recover by tonight
  • clsMUFC
    1236 posts Professional

Fifa 17, Ronaldo dropped to 700K... it' alway possible
  • Boysie91
    8178 posts League Winner
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Would love it if you would post your console when you talk about player prices..got me excited that the market went down even more only to realise that you’re on Xbox @Boysie91... congratz on Cruyff

Sorry I have now put xbox 😂
  • CharlieC
    6191 posts Big Money Move
    People will sell off their teams at a massive loss to buy some of these FUT Birthday cards and then find out that they are still getting beat by 20k gold teams :lol:
  • SomeNextGuy
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sold SIF Mbappe because I wasn't too impressed, currently have 1.8 million and need to fill the lone striker role 🤔

Splashing it all out on Base Eusebio is tempting... But there's mid Cruyff... CR7... Prime Raul...

Decisions...
  • Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up
    CharlieC wrote: »

Exactly, I've got Kante who I bought for about 390k. Worth about 190k now and my Hazard who was just over 1m is now 640k. Just play!
    Same, Bought Larsson for 1.19M and his cheapest BIN is 980K (on PC)

Don't care though as I've no intentions of selling him. I've accepted that the game sucks, better cards don't really help me and even although I was getting sick of my team due to it not changing much in months I've added PIM Socrates and I'm now liking it again.

Just changing 1 card can make the team feel totally different for me.
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional

Let us know how's him!! I'm tempting to buy him too, undecided between him and Eusebio (for cam spot)
    @Boysie91
  • Messi181
    edited March 22
    CharlieC wrote: »
    People will sell off their teams at a massive loss to buy some of these FUT Birthday cards and then find out that they are still getting beat by 20k gold teams :lol:

I don't think people are selling off to buy futbirthday cards. Market always drops at this stage of fifa. Most big icon sbcs should be coming out too and that will also level out the market. After that tots not far.
  • klaas9
    898 posts Professional

best decision you could have made, insanely perfect for CAM
  • Wiljoy
    94 posts Park Captain
    It’s all relative really, the card you have goes down but so does the card you want.
  • Boysie91
    8178 posts League Winner
    rona_94 wrote: »

Let us know how's him!! I'm tempting to buy him too, undecided between him and Eusebio (for cam spot)
    @Boysie91

Everyone says Cruyff CAM Eusebio striker btw.
  • Liam W
    2572 posts Fans' Favourite
    Has it though? TotY Ronaldo is still 7 million just as he was when he was in packs during the TotY. His price hasn't shifted in like 3 months.
  • Hashi
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    rona_94 wrote: »

@Boysie91

Everyone says Cruyff CAM Eusebio striker btw.

What about Pele 95? Think he or Eusebio 91 is better than Cruyff at CAM Position, or not?

He is absolut famous, at Cam (central and wide) and as Striker!!!
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    Thankfully I’ve sold up quite abit. Holding 5 odd mio in coins and gonna build on it for TOTS. I’m considering selling up more actually but I can’t seem to part with TOTY KDB.

Some people might say just enjoy the players. But with even better players coming up. It might be more prudent to be alittle more defensive at times.