5 game 1 win

Moe_86
1629 posts Play-Off Hero
How is your wl guys ? And how many EPL teams you faced for now ? Also how many team has David L as a cb who can dribble ? And my question for EA , why all the EPL cb and cdm have more than 80 aggression?

Comments

• FinEverton
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    2 games: 40+ shots, 7 post = zero goals.
  • Moe_86
    1629 posts Play-Off Hero
    FinEverton wrote: »

Welcome to my club
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    All pros are playing atm.
  • Phuong
    79 posts Park Captain
    Just keep playing mate, it all evens out eventually. You'll finish the same rank as every other week.
  • Mrhey31
    2360 posts Fans' Favourite
    FinEverton wrote: »

Same here... started yesterday. Cruijff, Zlatan, and Crespo they all got the new traits:
    ‘hitting post’
    ‘Miss goal without keeper’

And specialities:
    ‘ Total confusion’
    ‘Makes crazy runs’

• abcdefg123
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    Opposite for me :) Feels waaaaaay better than the last 2 weeks did
  • aladdin
    2022 posts Fans' Favourite
    all the casuals have stopped playing so it’s definitely harder now
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    I think a lot of S1 and G3 players aren't bothering, likely to get more of the better, hardcore players now.

• BILLYT96
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Never play on a Friday, full of pros, hardcore players and the try hards
  • Same result every weekend (g1-g3). Doesnt matter when to play.
  • Gamer_14
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Playing a team full of icons with my 85 squad and totally dominating him. I get 1-0 up and than my players turned to crap and went sluggish missing 17 shots. He gets 3 chances on goal and all three are goals causing me to lose by 1-3.
  • JMUIRHEAD
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Been a nightmare for me today. All stupidly expensive teams
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Casuals gone. Only hardcore dudes play early friday.
  • Gamer_14
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BILLYT96 wrote: »
    Never play on a Friday, full of pros, hardcore players and the try hards

I try to play ten games every day otherwise I don't have a weekend anymore. :)
  • xlr8r
    68 posts Park Captain
    18 Mill squad and never once made G3
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    xlr8r wrote: »

That’s on you mate.
  • lukey200
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    every time im at home my players are slow i cant shoot defend - whats wrong with this game - when im away its like i have an advantage
  • xlr8r
    68 posts Park Captain
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

That’s on you mate.

nope, Servers/lag making games unplayable m8

as prev discussed over here
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2019

That’s on you mate.

I get some sort of delay at least half the time, pretty sure everyone does.
  • Jonboyparker
    6429 posts Big Money Move
    4-2 currently. Lost 2 fairly so I can’t complain.

Always play the majority of my games on a Friday and then try to get to the left ranking on a Saturday night. Usually only have time for 20 games
  • Moe_86
    1629 posts Play-Off Hero
    Now i am sure there is a lot of players are beyond our skills , but not every single one. The weird about today all the teams that i faced have no icons or any special players but tbh they are extremely way better than me. But also i will going to put all the blam on youtubers who actually killed this game , they spent their whole time exposing the game mechanics and show everyone the in and out of the game and players copy them, thats why you see everyone play in the same teams and the same tactics. Unfortunately no one today are playing to have fun , they play to win.
    YOUTUBERS YOU KILLED FIFA 19
  • Jonboyparker
    edited March 2019
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    Now i am sure there is a lot of players are beyond our skills , but not every single one. The weird about today all the teams that i faced have no icons or any special players but tbh they are extremely way better than me. But also i will going to put all the blam on youtubers who actually killed this game , they spent their whole time exposing the game mechanics and show everyone the in and out of the game and players copy them, thats why you see everyone play in the same teams and the same tactics. Unfortunately no one today are playing to have fun , they play to win.

Tbh honest I’ve seen a lot of variety in teams today already. I think EA have done a good job with variety this year personally but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Don’t get me wrong, I do see a lot of Prem teams but I also have a minority prem team. But that’s down to two reasons. They are better players and so they should be (4 Prem teams in the champions league still) and secondly I watch Prem football so my favourite players play there. Why would I play with anyone else when in my opinion VVD is the best in the world right now? Thankfully he also matches up on Fifa. It’s jusy another side of the story and I know it’s nit the same for every player... and some leagues are obviously lacking but I can’t judge because I’m a bias towards the Prem sorry.

I totally agree with you about players being better today. Every game I’ve had now (currently 5-3), has been a grind (bar 1 easy walkover). I’ve also come accross a lot more flick ups volley goals which is annoying because it’s a blatant OP shot But I guess it’s EA’s fault more than youtubers. The mechanics are there and Its also the pros that use them too. All the top players do.

I don’t think youtubers killed FIFA 19. I think EA put together something and didn’t really know how it would play long term. The fact that easy shots a missed frequently and tackles ping pong to the attacker more than not is a testament to this.
  • Moe_86
    1629 posts Play-Off Hero
    Moe_86 wrote: »

Tbh honest I’ve seen a lot of variety in teams today already. I think EA have done a good job with variety this year personally but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Don’t get me wrong, I do see a lot of Prem teams but I also have a minority prem team. But that’s down to two reasons. They are better players and so they should be (4 Prem teams in the champions league still) and secondly I watch Prem football so my favourite players play there. Why would I play with anyone else when in my opinion VVD is the best in the world right now? Thankfully he also matches up on Fifa. It’s jusy another side of the story and I know it’s nit the same for every player... and some leagues are obviously lacking but I can’t judge because I’m a bias towards the Prem sorry.

I totally agree with you about players being better today. Every game I’ve had now (currently 5-3), has been a grind (bar 1 easy walkover). I’ve also come accross a lot more flick ups volley goals which is annoying because it’s a blatant OP shot But I guess it’s EA’s fault more than youtubers. The mechanics are there and Its also the pros that use them too. All the top players do.

I don’t think youtubers killed FIFA 19. I think EA put together something and didn’t really know how it would play long term. The fact that easy shots a missed frequently and tackles ping pong to the attacker more than not is a testament to this.

I agree with everything u said except the EPL players, I totally agree when you say VVD because even i am a bayren fan but tbh he is the best in the world now . EPL is attractive yes , but there is a lot of OP players, like Walker he is good don’t get me wrong but why he is way better than Nedved prim , why i have to put millions to get icon And at the end, Sanchez and Walker will stop them as they are not icon but as bronze players .Youtubers, mmmmm this topic is tough but i blam them because they expose what we been learning and practice within the hole year and at the end someone will going to copy the tactics and here you go ,celebrate on each goal and corners. So why not everyone learn from experience not from youtube and why we have to deal with the same boring tactics dropback width 1 pressure 1
  • JMUIRHEAD
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Every team I've faced today has been full of icons and future stars. Also only came up against Ronaldo a handful of times in WL but today I've seen him in at least 5 games which is ridiculous
  • xlr8r
    68 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2019
    5 -1 aint bad.

Ive gone 15 games with 0 wins before , and mostly beaten with much MUCH lower rated teams than mine...?
  • Batman442
    5025 posts Big Money Move
    You should never play on a Friday morning, all the pros/top level player pay on their main account then
  • Jonboyparker
    Batman442 wrote: »
    You should never play on a Friday morning, all the pros/top level player pay on their main account then

No option :( only day I have most time. It is what it is. It’s only a game. I always wonder how I’d do if I didn’t play Friday mornings?... probably the same :D
  • Batman442
    5025 posts Big Money Move
    Batman442 wrote: »

No option :( only day I have most time. It is what it is. It’s only a game. I always wonder how I’d do if I didn’t play Friday mornings?... probably the same :D

True. A lot better, gameplay feels a lot better other days also
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class

That’s on you mate.

We all get delay regularly mate it's not just you. If you can't hit gold 3 with an 18m team regardless of the conditions then that's definitely on you I'm afraid.
  • xlr8r
    68 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2019

That’s on you mate.

We all get delay regularly mate it's not just you. If you can't hit gold 3 with an 18m team regardless of the conditions then that's definitely on you I'm afraid.

i usually rage-quit after i have had 30 shots on goal and miss them ALL with pele (i.e. either , blocked, bar or off target) and opponent gets 3 shots and scores them all (from 50 yards out) for a 3-0 win.... and when my players after 5 mins turn into zombies and cant put a pass to a player 5 yards away.... def something weird happening (as mentioned many many times by other members on here .....)