The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *100k posts ❤ * 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• vibemix881
    2714 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thank god it's not the balloons one
  • Idek
    9832 posts League Winner
    Don't think that card design is amazing but I'm just glad it's not the balloons one

I just hope they make the birthday squad interesting, the carniball squad that was in packs was a pretty boring choice of players
  • TakeItSlow
    5403 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 22
    “Significant boosts conforming to their new position change”

Interesting to see if they completely turn stats around with this, say a Marcelo left mid and gave him less defensive stats but way more in everything else.

They could go crazy.
  • Shshj
    3492 posts National Call-Up
    "A total of 21 players will be available through SBCs during FUT Birthday, including 10 Prime ICON Moments, 5 FUT Birthday players and 6 Anniversary players."

This is interesting, I wonder what the difference between Birthday and Anniversary cards will be.
  • Sixtech
    2753 posts Fans' Favourite
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Sixtech wrote: »
    X design is fine. Hope they at least put some non walkout cards for a change. Havent packed a special card since Future Stars.

You’d like cards that are lower than 86 rated?

I would not mind seeing silver cards getting decent boosts and position changes. I have 2 teams i can always find a place for a new Brazilian dude.

The only cards i would use 100% would be a LB Bale and a RB Sergio Ramos.
  • Mike
    9679 posts League Winner
    Shshj wrote: »
    "A total of 21 players will be available through SBCs during FUT Birthday, including 10 Prime ICON Moments, 5 FUT Birthday players and 6 Anniversary players."

This is interesting, I wonder what the difference between Birthday and Anniversary cards will be.
    I was thinking that. Maybe cards that have been in since 09?
  • vibemix881
    2714 posts Fans' Favourite
    T36xPWc.png
  • Shshj
    edited March 22
    Mike wrote: »

I read the page back and they seem to allude to Anniversary players being nostalgic players and the Birthday cards revolving around position changes.

This is it anyway;

FUT Anniversary Players

10 years of FUT has produced more than a few memorable players whose in-game performance earned them special status in the community. Seven of these “FUT Favourites” will be released throughout the event as both SBCs and Objectives, with a Flashback, Premium SBC or FUT Birthday item type.
  • Mike
    9679 posts League Winner
    edited March 22
    Mike wrote: »

I read the page back and they seem to allude to Anniversary players being nostalgic players and the Birthday cards revolving around position changes.

This is it anyway;

FUT Anniversary Players

10 years of FUT has produced more than a few memorable players whose in-game performance earned them special status in the community. Seven of these “FUT Favourites” will be released throughout the event as both SBCs and Objectives, with a Flashback, Premium SBC or FUT Birthday item type.
    I'm guessing it will be Ibarbo, Doumbia, Son etc
  • TakeItSlow
    A 92 rated ibarbo could be fun
  • Shshj

Single matches are going to be an absolute bloodbath for a week in any case but imagine if they put a card like that as one of the weekly objectives.
  • TakeItSlow
    edited March 22
    Guarin, Ibarbo and Doumbia gotta have anniversary cards not sure on the others.

Esswein also in the game is a shout.
  • Tietherope
    9897 posts League Winner
    Think the best prices on expensive cards like TOTY Mbappe will be in the morning before the promo and then they'll go up for a bit?
  • TakeItSlow
    Also pretty certain Theo Walcott is gonna get a striker card. His 86 striker inform back in the day was absolutely outstanding.
  • Shshj
    Guarin, Ibarbo and Doumbia gotta have anniversary cards not sure on the others.

Esswein also in the game is a shout.

I think Smalling and Butland will get one each too
  • TakeItSlow
    Sau and Biabiany another two good anniversary options.
  • James Libby
    4973 posts Big Money Move
    Also pretty certain Theo Walcott is gonna get a striker card. His 86 striker inform back in the day was absolutely outstanding.

Great shout. That card was fun.
  • Skorpio_King
    4613 posts National Call-Up
    Why isnt Ramires in the game. Thats everyones favorite from back at the time.
  • Maverick
    4738 posts National Call-Up

With Dede behind.
  • TakeItSlow

Great shout. That card was fun.

So good!

Also a side note but there’s going to be two card designs one for anniversary players and the other for FUT birthday cards. Isnt the “X” likely to be anniversary?
  • Skorpio_King
    4613 posts National Call-Up
    Maverick wrote: »

With Dede behind.

Oooh yeah Dede 😍😍😍
  • TakeItSlow
    Kabir, Donk and Jackson Martinez all in the game all potential cards as well.

Jackson Martinez TOTS card was MAD.
  • Libguy
    4553 posts National Call-Up

Single matches are going to be an absolute bloodbath for a week in any case but imagine if they put a card like that as one of the weekly objectives.

Single matches have been sorted. #chigre4life
  • Jfo88
    22591 posts Club Captain
    668-B1539-0717-4-F87-8-A9-F-2-CCE405-EB47-D.png
  • Libguy
    4553 posts National Call-Up
    We got to be getting an Akinfenwa, right?
  • Gyan_33
    27347 posts Player of the Year
    Not getting my hopes up by making possible throwback cards. They always pick the wrong ones.
  • hjdjydyufu
    7349 posts League Winner
    That and FS are the best card designs of the year
  • holdenwait
    54335 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Libguy wrote: »
    I would have liked balloon cards :(

• EddieFicio
    20592 posts Club Captain
    Maverick wrote: »

With Dede behind.

Oooh yeah Dede 😍😍😍

Felipe Santana the beast