The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

  • vibemix881
    2779 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thank god it's not the balloons one
  • Idek
    10606 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't think that card design is amazing but I'm just glad it's not the balloons one


    I just hope they make the birthday squad interesting, the carniball squad that was in packs was a pretty boring choice of players
  • TakeItSlow
    7545 posts League Winner
    edited March 22
    “Significant boosts conforming to their new position change”

    Interesting to see if they completely turn stats around with this, say a Marcelo left mid and gave him less defensive stats but way more in everything else.

    They could go crazy.
  • Shshj
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    "A total of 21 players will be available through SBCs during FUT Birthday, including 10 Prime ICON Moments, 5 FUT Birthday players and 6 Anniversary players."

    This is interesting, I wonder what the difference between Birthday and Anniversary cards will be.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Sixtech wrote: »
    X design is fine. Hope they at least put some non walkout cards for a change. Havent packed a special card since Future Stars.

    You’d like cards that are lower than 86 rated?

    I would not mind seeing silver cards getting decent boosts and position changes. I have 2 teams i can always find a place for a new Brazilian dude.

    The only cards i would use 100% would be a LB Bale and a RB Sergio Ramos.
  • Mike
    10043 posts Has That Special Something
    Shshj wrote: »
    "A total of 21 players will be available through SBCs during FUT Birthday, including 10 Prime ICON Moments, 5 FUT Birthday players and 6 Anniversary players."

    This is interesting, I wonder what the difference between Birthday and Anniversary cards will be.
    I was thinking that. Maybe cards that have been in since 09?
  • vibemix881
    2779 posts Fans' Favourite
    T36xPWc.png
  • Shshj
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 22
    Mike wrote: »
    Shshj wrote: »
    "A total of 21 players will be available through SBCs during FUT Birthday, including 10 Prime ICON Moments, 5 FUT Birthday players and 6 Anniversary players."

    This is interesting, I wonder what the difference between Birthday and Anniversary cards will be.
    I was thinking that. Maybe cards that have been in since 09?

    I read the page back and they seem to allude to Anniversary players being nostalgic players and the Birthday cards revolving around position changes.

    This is it anyway;

    FUT Anniversary Players

    10 years of FUT has produced more than a few memorable players whose in-game performance earned them special status in the community. Seven of these “FUT Favourites” will be released throughout the event as both SBCs and Objectives, with a Flashback, Premium SBC or FUT Birthday item type.
  • Mike
    10043 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 22
    Shshj wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Shshj wrote: »
    "A total of 21 players will be available through SBCs during FUT Birthday, including 10 Prime ICON Moments, 5 FUT Birthday players and 6 Anniversary players."

    This is interesting, I wonder what the difference between Birthday and Anniversary cards will be.
    I was thinking that. Maybe cards that have been in since 09?

    I read the page back and they seem to allude to Anniversary players being nostalgic players and the Birthday cards revolving around position changes.

    This is it anyway;

    FUT Anniversary Players

    10 years of FUT has produced more than a few memorable players whose in-game performance earned them special status in the community. Seven of these “FUT Favourites” will be released throughout the event as both SBCs and Objectives, with a Flashback, Premium SBC or FUT Birthday item type.
    I'm guessing it will be Ibarbo, Doumbia, Son etc
  • TakeItSlow
    7545 posts League Winner
    A 92 rated ibarbo could be fun
  • Shshj
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    A 92 rated ibarbo could be fun

    Single matches are going to be an absolute bloodbath for a week in any case but imagine if they put a card like that as one of the weekly objectives.
  • TakeItSlow
    7545 posts League Winner
    edited March 22
    Guarin, Ibarbo and Doumbia gotta have anniversary cards not sure on the others.

    Esswein also in the game is a shout.
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    Think the best prices on expensive cards like TOTY Mbappe will be in the morning before the promo and then they'll go up for a bit?
  • TakeItSlow
    7545 posts League Winner
    Also pretty certain Theo Walcott is gonna get a striker card. His 86 striker inform back in the day was absolutely outstanding.
  • Shshj
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Guarin, Ibarbo and Doumbia gotta have anniversary cards not sure on the others.

    Esswein also in the game is a shout.

    I think Smalling and Butland will get one each too
  • TakeItSlow
    7545 posts League Winner
    Sau and Biabiany another two good anniversary options.
  • James Libby
    5796 posts Big Money Move
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Also pretty certain Theo Walcott is gonna get a striker card. His 86 striker inform back in the day was absolutely outstanding.

    Great shout. That card was fun.
  • Skorpio_King
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    Why isnt Ramires in the game. Thats everyones favorite from back at the time.
  • Maverick
    4958 posts Big Money Move
    Why isnt Ramires in the game. Thats everyones favorite from back at the time.

    With Dede behind.
  • TakeItSlow
    7545 posts League Winner
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Also pretty certain Theo Walcott is gonna get a striker card. His 86 striker inform back in the day was absolutely outstanding.

    Great shout. That card was fun.

    So good!

    Also a side note but there’s going to be two card designs one for anniversary players and the other for FUT birthday cards. Isnt the “X” likely to be anniversary?
  • Skorpio_King
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    Maverick wrote: »
    Why isnt Ramires in the game. Thats everyones favorite from back at the time.

    With Dede behind.

    Oooh yeah Dede 😍😍😍
  • TakeItSlow
    7545 posts League Winner
    Kabir, Donk and Jackson Martinez all in the game all potential cards as well.

    Jackson Martinez TOTS card was MAD.
  • Libguy
    4957 posts National Call-Up
    Shshj wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    A 92 rated ibarbo could be fun

    Single matches are going to be an absolute bloodbath for a week in any case but imagine if they put a card like that as one of the weekly objectives.

    Single matches have been sorted. #chigre4life
  • Jfo88
    22682 posts Club Captain
    668-B1539-0717-4-F87-8-A9-F-2-CCE405-EB47-D.png
  • Libguy
    4957 posts National Call-Up
    We got to be getting an Akinfenwa, right?
  • Gyan_33
    30674 posts National Team Captain
    Not getting my hopes up by making possible throwback cards. They always pick the wrong ones.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8308 posts League Winner
    That and FS are the best card designs of the year
  • holdenwait
    57399 posts National Treasure
    Libguy wrote: »
    I would have liked balloon cards :(

  • EddieFicio
    21888 posts Club Captain
    Maverick wrote: »
    Why isnt Ramires in the game. Thats everyones favorite from back at the time.

    With Dede behind.

    Oooh yeah Dede 😍😍😍

    Felipe Santana the beast
Sign In or Register to comment.