The Great Futsby -Tradingguide- "Reading this thread is a good investment, old sport!"

Comments

  • Robbenhood
    1420 posts Professional
    Do you think one PIM ICON each day for ten days?or tomorrow we'll have all?

    1 a day
  • Pikandel
    709 posts Semi-Pro
    Idek wrote: »
    Musa and Ibarbo already got league sbc cards so I hope not

    Rooney got a league SBC & FB card, so that doesn’t say anything.
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    80 posts Park Captain
    We'll have lighting rounds too?
  • Dutch007
    2117 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do you think one PIM ICON each day for ten days?or tomorrow we'll have all?

    1 each day
  • Soulja85
    49 posts Park Captain
    Dinho 91 is under 1.6 now. Do I bite or wait?
  • Iconman36
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did anyone invest in silver cards from Spain or Italy for weekly objective?
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12269 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 22
    Iconman36 wrote: »
    Did anyone invest in silver cards from Spain or Italy for weekly objective?

    Not invest, but purchased a Spanish silver team in case of nation themed weekly objectives again like the last few week (also a Dutch silver team).
  • Futfanatic
    10496 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone else buy a lot of bronze rares and silver rares for discard? Not as an investment, but I always do the bronze and silver squads from icon sbc’s and with 10 sbc’s in 10 days coming they could get expensive.
  • Alx192
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nice idea
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12269 posts Has That Special Something
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Anyone else buy a lot of bronze rares and silver rares for discard? Not as an investment, but I always do the bronze and silver squads from icon sbc’s and with 10 sbc’s in 10 days coming they could get expensive.

    I do BPM so I always got plenty on bronze for the icon SBCs
  • Iconman36
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 22
    Iconman36 wrote: »
    Did anyone invest in silver cards from Spain or Italy for weekly objective?

    Not invest, but purchased a Spanish silver team in case of nation themed weekly objectives again like the last few week (also a Dutch silver team).

    Last week Brazilian silver cards with 90+ pace especially RB and ST went for 8k as a lot of people wanted to finish those objectives fast and bc most silver defenders have usually 50 pace it’s pretty easy to beat them, also CB with 70+ pace were selling for around 5 k:)

    Additionally I’ve already built Spanish, Argentinian and Italian silver squads with pretty much the best players in each position, they can still be done for relatively cheap.

    I’d suggest you guys prepare your silver squads before 1pm UK for cheap just in case it’s needed, and with 6 weekly objectives players coming the chance is high:)
  • Dutch007
    2117 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 22
    Iconman36 wrote: »
    Did anyone invest in silver cards from Spain or Italy for weekly objective?

    @Iconman36 Yep, and Argentina!

    But I will go SMEXY CHIGRE myself ;)
  • nicitel32
    1286 posts Professional
    Iconman36 wrote: »
    Did anyone invest in silver cards from Spain or Italy for weekly objective?

    i have a feeling we gonna need a dutch silver squad...
    there are some great silver CBs

    i build myself silver squads from spain,italy holland and portugal...
  • Pikandel
    709 posts Semi-Pro
    nicitel32 wrote: »
    Iconman36 wrote: »
    Did anyone invest in silver cards from Spain or Italy for weekly objective?

    i have a feeling we gonna need a dutch silver squad...
    there are some great silver CBs

    i build myself silver squads from spain,italy holland and portugal...

    St Juste and Luckassen 🙌🏼
  • Dutch007
    2117 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do we stay liquid guys?
  • Flamstead
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 22
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    Do we stay liquid guys?

    Where possible, yes.

    Still offloading unassigned. Back to 5m atm. Still got a loooonnnnggg way to go.

    I hope they start the birthday with a card to really get everyone's juices going!

    Hope: ST Son would be perfect and PIM Best.

    Reality: LW A Gomez / PIM Lehmann
  • nicitel32
    1286 posts Professional
    Pikandel wrote: »
    nicitel32 wrote: »
    Iconman36 wrote: »
    Did anyone invest in silver cards from Spain or Italy for weekly objective?

    i have a feeling we gonna need a dutch silver squad...
    there are some great silver CBs

    i build myself silver squads from spain,italy holland and portugal...

    St Juste and Luckassen 🙌🏼

    bingo..price should go up even if they just require a silver squad
  • Iconman36
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    G
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    Do we stay liquid guys?
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    Do we stay liquid guys?

    7 mil in the bank waiting for the market has dropped hard announcement on Futbin lol, and than it’s time to go 🛒 shopping 🛍
  • James2201
    356 posts An Exciting Prospect
    With the market the way it is, is it still worth investing in 85 and up rated players while all these packs are being opened?
  • michael15172211
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    why are 84 rated players not going up last time there was a big event it went up loads?
  • DeanoZoff
    4065 posts National Call-Up
    why are 84 rated players not going up last time there was a big event it went up loads?

    Day 1
  • Robbenhood
    1420 posts Professional
    why are 84 rated players not going up last time there was a big event it went up loads?

    No repeatable SBC’s yet
  • Robbenhood
    1420 posts Professional
    Opara going for 8k because of Ibra weekly objective
  • WarrenBarton
    6124 posts Big Money Move
    Robbenhood wrote: »
    Opara going for 8k because of Ibra weekly objective

    Nice, didn’t have him but I had a Sagna that sold for 5k
  • Coderood
    1639 posts Fans' Favourite
    Which kind of SBC's kan we expect these days?
  • Futfanatic
    10496 posts Has That Special Something
    Coderood wrote: »
    Which kind of SBC's kan we expect these days?

    I think totw sbc this afternoon/tonight and maybe even base icon sbc!
  • Coderood
    1639 posts Fans' Favourite
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Coderood wrote: »
    Which kind of SBC's kan we expect these days?

    I think totw sbc this afternoon/tonight and maybe even base icon sbc!

    Would be cool if they do the base ICON SBC with cheaper requirements. But strange they didnt start those SBC's yesterday.
  • Futfanatic
    10496 posts Has That Special Something
    Coderood wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Coderood wrote: »
    Which kind of SBC's kan we expect these days?

    I think totw sbc this afternoon/tonight and maybe even base icon sbc!

    Would be cool if they do the base ICON SBC with cheaper requirements. But strange they didnt start those SBC's yesterday.

    Mmm has happened before, no reason to worry. 83’s are dirt cheap right now btw 😁👍
  • Coderood
    1639 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 23
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Coderood wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Coderood wrote: »
    Which kind of SBC's kan we expect these days?

    I think totw sbc this afternoon/tonight and maybe even base icon sbc!

    Would be cool if they do the base ICON SBC with cheaper requirements. But strange they didnt start those SBC's yesterday.

    Mmm has happened before, no reason to worry. 83’s are dirt cheap right now btw 😁👍

    Yeah true bro! You cant lose with the prices of those 83's. If they to do a TOTW 1-26 upgrade like last year you can easily triple your coins :)
  • mindm4ster
    4485 posts National Call-Up
    you think they might drop FUT B-day cards SBC ?
Sign In or Register to comment.