The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Apex Legends Thread

Comments

• Retro_G
    31139 posts National Team Captain
    edited March 2019
    Look at my characters arm in the Division 2, it glitched. :joy::joy::joy:

20190319-150915.jpg
    Post edited by Retro_G on
  • Retro_G
    :D

20190319-151334.jpg
  • Retro_G
    :D
    20190319-151530.jpg
  • Chubbs
    14480 posts Has That Special Something
    So nerfs or buffs at all outside of maybe the hitboxes???

New legend does sound pretty fun though.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Chubbs wrote: »
    So nerfs or buffs at all outside of maybe the hitboxes???

New legend does sound pretty fun though.

Only a 2 second recharge on his tactical seems a little OP
  • Retro_G
    New legend should be fun, but nothing about Netcode, disappointing considering it's the worst in the industry and should be a top priority. I can't stand getting shot around corners by high ping players.
  • KRANG00
    1815 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not really excited by this battlepass, never really cared about cosmetics ingame. I understand that’s how these sort of games work but at least Fortnite had the challenges to mix it up.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    KRANG00 wrote: »
    Not really excited by this battlepass, never really cared about cosmetics ingame. I understand that’s how these sort of games work but at least Fortnite had the challenges to mix it up.

I’m probably not even gonna buy it. Doesn’t really change my interest level at all. The prowler skin at 51 is cool and the purple/gold pack is nice but other than that it’s all bad
  • Retro_G
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    KRANG00 wrote: »

I’m probably not even gonna buy it. Doesn’t really change my interest level at all. The prowler skin at 51 is cool and the purple/gold pack is nice but other than that it’s all bad

I'm not putting anymore money into the game, until they acknowledge the poor Netcode, let's know they're working on improvements. I'm sick of getting shot around corners, or going for a slide, it doesn't register and my character prones.
  • Azof
    17230 posts World Class
    any other good shooters atm? not interested in division before you say retro

• Retro_G
    Wtf is up with loot lads? I can't find anything but trash guns, or i get a good gun and can't find enough ammo.
  • Retro_G
    Azof wrote: »

Sekiro is out on Friday, should be good. No other good shooters at the moment.
  • Azof
    17230 posts World Class
    Retro_G wrote: »

Sekiro is out on Friday, should be good. No other good shooters at the moment.

yeah getting that, just have the FPS itch now after playing this but the balance is still terrible and the amount of cheaters ive run into the last few days is killing it for me, not played a PC game with this many ever
  • Karlos
    24365 posts Club Captain
    Wtf is up with loot lads? I can't find anything but trash guns, or i get a good gun and can't find enough ammo.

Had Spitfire & Wingman earlier which is rare for me.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Karlos wrote: »

I found a spitfire prob 90% of the games I played earlier
  • Retro_G

I don't like either of them guns anymore, you move like a double decker bus with the Spitfire, the Wingman isn't near as effective after the nerf. I like to run a R-99/R-301 with a shotgun.
  • Azof
    17230 posts World Class

I don't like either of them guns anymore, you move like a double decker bus with the Spitfire, the Wingman isn't near as effective after the nerf. I like to run a R-99/R-301 with a shotgun.

the wingman is still ridiculously broken
  • Retro_G

Not on console, it's trash, you never see people using the gun.
  • Azof
    17230 posts World Class
    id accept a wingman buff if they could sort the crashing, hadnt crashed in two weeks, new patch and crashed 5 times in 7 games, anything EA is involved in is dog ****
  • Retro_G
    id accept a wingman buff if they could sort the crashing, hadnt crashed in two weeks, new patch and crashed 5 times in 7 games, anything EA is involved in is dog ****

I'm getting kicked to the main menu a lot with errors since the patch, the loot is scarce.
  • Azof
    17230 posts World Class

I'm getting kicked to the main menu a lot with errors since the patch, the loot is scarce.

game just closes itself with no crash message or error
  • Retro_G

game just closes itself with no crash message or error

That's a shame.
  • Retro_G
    edited March 2019
    Did you see what the Belgium battle pass looks like lads? It's much better, because loot boxes are banned in that country. They get crafting materials instead of loot boxes.
  • uhMaZiiNq

I was shredding people with the gold wingman yesterday but in general it’s definitely inconsistent AF on console
  • schmo
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    My friend just changed his region to Belgium so he can get the crafting materials instead of the loot boxes.
  • Retro_G
    schmo wrote: »
    My friend just changed his region to Belgium so he can get the crafting materials instead of the loot boxes.

That's a good idea.
  • Retro_G
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »

I was shredding people with the gold wingman yesterday but in general it’s definitely inconsistent AF on console

I only use the Wingman early game, because the DPS is significantly slower with the lower rate of fire, you're not going to hit every shot on console. Fair play if you can still be accurate with the Wingman, win duels.
  • Adamski
    9959 posts League Winner
    how many crafting mats you get total?
  • Retro_G
    9.5 for Sekiro, can't wait to pick this up tomorrow.