Eredivisie Lounge 2018-2019

Comments

• AFC AJAX NR 1
    12826 posts Has That Special Something
    PSV will become champions next year as well, because we recently extended Huntelaar's contract. Absolute waste of the bench.
  • alex1987
    5293 posts Big Money Move
    PSV will become champions next year as well, because we recently extended Huntelaar's contract. Absolute waste of the bench.

Was closer to scoring a goal in 5 minutes than Dolberg in 60 or so.
  • Manutelli
    18212 posts World Class
    Never knew why people even rated DOlberg. Castaignos scored goals as well, comparable level as Dolberg.
  • Robinflex
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Never knew why people even rated DOlberg. Castaignos scored goals as well, comparable level as Dolberg.

He is talented, but no way near as good as 2-3 years ago

• Robinflex
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    PSV will drop points eventually if they’re playing like this
  • Manutelli
    18212 posts World Class
    Robinflex wrote: »

He is talented, but no way near as good as 2-3 years ago

Yes he is but others are developing and he isn't.
  • Robinflex
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    What a mess in Utrecht...
  • alex1987

Horrible indeed
  • Janoe1
    7246 posts Big Money Move

Yea doing my traineeship here in Utrecht. Luckily on the other side of the city
  • Robinflex
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    Curious how this will affect the elections
  • Manutelli
    18212 posts World Class
    PVV and FVD will get more voters.

I'm voting local for the FnP
  • Robinflex
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero

Good. It’s time for a change. We all know integration doesn’t work. It never did and never will.
  • alex1987

Good. It’s time for a change. We all know integration doesn’t work. It never did and never will.

Apparently a Turkish guy of 37 years old is marked suspect.

This aside, now everyone's screaming about Islam people and how they're a danger to society here, is kind of shirt sighted.
    I mean, what about the New Zealand attack? Breivik? The American church shooter?

Nonetheless, i do expect more PVV and FvD votes yes.
  • Manutelli
    18212 posts World Class
    https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/oranje-quiz-de-topscorers-aller-tijden-in-de-ek-kwalificatie

27/31

Didn't knew some of the Ajax players. Still pretty good score
  • alex1987
    https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/oranje-quiz-de-topscorers-aller-tijden-in-de-ek-kwalificatie

27/31

Didn't knew some of the Ajax players. Still pretty good score

Did better than me - couldn't get past 24.
  • lucas
    4926 posts Big Money Move
    alex1987 wrote: »

Apparently a Turkish guy of 37 years old is marked suspect.

This aside, now everyone's screaming about Islam people and how they're a danger to society here, is kind of shirt sighted.
    I mean, what about the New Zealand attack? Breivik? The American church shooter?

Nonetheless, i do expect more PVV and FvD votes yes.

Imo it’s how we approach integration, there is nothing wrong with people coming to here but how we approach it is completely wrong and can’t be handled by left political parties
  • Edward220967
    1493 posts Play-Off Hero
    A friend of a friend of mine was killed today in Utrecht. Didn't know her myself but still very sad to hear.

• Robinflex
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    A friend of a friend of mine was killed today in Utrecht. Didn't know her myself but still very sad to hear.

Imagine just using the public transport to go to work and getting killed by a crazy dude with a gun... our world is **** up
  • lucas
    edited March 18

Imagine just using the public transport to go to work and getting killed by a crazy dude with a gun... our world is **** up

Who probably only wanted to kill his ex makes it more insane, 12 people are injured or killed to help her
  • MiIan
    12283 posts Has That Special Something
    Schreuder leaving in the summer. :s
  • alex1987
    MiIan wrote: »
    Schreuder leaving in the summer. :s

Christian Poulsen his replacement. Kind of a suprise to me, but seemed like a smart guy when he played for Ajax.
  • lucas
    edited March 20
    Fvd until now in almost every procince in the top 3 :open_mouth:
    Loving the reactions of party leaders in the provinces, basically not acknowledging forum
  • Choepiechakie
    30888 posts National Team Captain
    lucas wrote: »
    Loving the reactions of party leaders in the provinces, basically not acknowledging forum

I mean like, imagine listening to the people.
  • lucas

I mean like, imagine listening to the people.

Yeah, what is democracy even
  • Robinflex
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ah man, all party leaders can’t take their losses and act like they didn’t lose all that much. Just admit you **** up and congratulate FvD with their deserved win. I know I voted for FvD... now let’s just hope VVD will let democracy do it’s work and take them in their coalition.
  • Choepiechakie
    Ah man, all party leaders can’t take their losses and act like they didn’t lose all that much. Just admit you **** up and congratulate FvD with their deserved win. I know I voted for FvD... now let’s just hope VVD will let democracy do it’s work and take them in their coalition.

Its so funny :D

D66 acted like they won the Elections ffs.
  • lucas

Looking at how it went 2 years ago i bet FvD Will be closed out before talks even begin
  • Choepiechakie
    Hiddema is a legend
  • Robinflex
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero

Looking at how it went 2 years ago i bet FvD Will be closed out before talks even begin

Yeah, but what is the point of this ‘democracy’ then...
  • Robinflex
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero

Its so funny :D

D66 acted like they won the Elections ffs.

They’re horrible. How can one vote for Robot Jetten