Bring back DKT with cards to play for. Game is dead boring

Heshyooo
439 posts Sunday League Hero
Let's put the trashy gameplay and poor promotions aside here.
I'm sitting here looking at the FUT dashboard, div rivals is so mundane and boring, already got minimum rank 2 for the week.
Draft costs coins/points or I'd play that.

Who else thinks there should be some kind of daily knockout tournament?

I used to find playing for high rated cards by winning DKT kept me entertained between weekend leagues. Now it feels like theres nothing to do. Anyone else feel the same?

Comments

• BigGuyStan
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i used to grind the tournaments so hard back in the days

especially silver tournaments was lit
  • Heshyooo
    BigGuyStan wrote: »
    i used to grind the tournaments so hard back in the days

especially silver tournaments was lit

Yeah man, I used to really enjoy keeping a few silvers in the club for whenever the silver requirements kicked in for DKT

Bring it back!
  • Kingkay
    1740 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes variety is the spice of life, rivals is just weekend league but harder and more frustrating
  • SanderFC
    2618 posts Fans' Favourite
    Those high rated players were only available during TOTS, the DKTs in March last year only had like 2000 coins or one gold pack as a reward
  • Professor
    1227 posts Professional
    They should bring it back in order to qualify for WL. To easy to qualify nowadays.
  • DKT would be pretty fun right now. I was browsing the forum on the Nintendo Switch area and they still have bronze, silver and gold tournaments. The thing with that community is they a lot of people are stuck in the semi or final because the player base is so small.
  • limjitwe
    6500 posts Big Money Move
    Professor wrote: »
    They should bring it back in order to qualify for WL. To easy to qualify nowadays.

I like it the way it is now. More players get rewards which isn’t a bad thing
  • limjitwe wrote: »

I like it the way it is also at present time. They should just input a tournament mode with their weekly updates. ;)
  • Heshyooo
    limjitwe wrote: »

I like it the way it is also at present time. They should just input a tournament mode with their weekly updates. ;)

Exactly, that would be awesome