His SIF looks a great card with 4*/5*

What is his price likely to settle at?

Comments

• Mr_Matchup1
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    I'd expect it be SBC fodder
  • BeastlyHusla
    2154 posts Fans' Favourite
    His OTW was around 20-25k.. and now its bumped to 40k. So around 30-35k id say.
  • Cortza
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    Might pick up his OTW and give it a try
  • Mr_Matchup1
    If it's futbirthday Friday could go below 30 but unlikely with the SBC potential of 86 rated Brazil rm
  • Clancy
    7732 posts League Winner
    a few k less than the OTW

wish this card was a striker. I used the first IF when there was that score with brazilian objective, and it is one of the most effective attackers in that price range. Feels faster than his stats, actually a good jumper/header, and 5*WF was very noticeable
  • Foxsake
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sbc fodder at this stage of the game
  • Mr_Matchup1
    Clancy wrote: »
    a few k less than the OTW

wish this card was a striker. I used the first IF when there was that score with brazilian objective, and it is one of the most effective attackers in that price range. Feels faster than his stats, actually a good jumper/header, and 5*WF was very noticeable
    Quite a few people rated it but I found him clunky
  • maunokoivisto
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    When otw upgrades? Position stays same and OVR 86 ?
  • Supermario911
    1139 posts Professional
    looks like a great card to use

shame we only have ultra competitive game modes now..

we desperately need a mode to use the "Non-OP/Meta" cards, there's so many fun cards but no place to use them..

Stupid really
  • DistinctDwayne
    268 posts Sunday League Hero

we desperately need a mode to use the "Non-OP/Meta" cards, there's so many fun cards but no place to use them..

Stupid really

There are many places my friend. I compete Div 4 rivals with a Japanese team - Prime Nakata being the only standout player.
  • Yusuf11
    1777 posts Play-Off Hero
    His IF will be a RM which is in demand in the EPL and as a Brazilian
  • Mr_Matchup1

Stupid really

I'm not bothered About rivals league ect I just don't find him fun to use
  • ELSALCFC
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 20
    In typical style just like witsel, Goretzka and Pepe, I sell their love cards for peanuts and then they get boosted right after 🙈 ffs😂😂 sold richarlison last week for like 20k, I’m really not a trader hahaha.

I sold hl rashford today, let’s all watch him get an international hat trick😂😂
  • I picked up his OTW to replace NIF Sane. Want him more as a supplier so threw a artist chem style on him.
  • Renamed123456
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    Feels faster than his stats, actually a good jumper/header, and 5*WF was very noticeable

This^ + this v

I have him in my B Team and these two reviews are exactly how I describe him; not best in build up, by tasty in front of goal
  • Ruffy
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 20
    I have so many richys (like 30 for 24k for weeks/months) hahahaha

Time to sell

Edit: sold all. I was at around 610k and now 1.8 mil ;))))) yay. Thanks richy. Congrats at the otw hype train thread.

Now mahrez needs to get his S. Together. I have 5-6 of him at 320k :(
    Post edited by Ruffy on
  • ELSALCFC
    241 posts Sunday League Hero

Stupid really

I’m curious what actually counts for meta?

See, meta for me, in terms of a winger would be - fast, strong, good stamina, not 5’7, high attacking work rate, and good in the air is a desirable too. This card meets all of those.
  • Clancy
    7732 posts League Winner
    Ruffy wrote: »

Time to sell

Edit: sold all. I was at around 610k and now 1.8 mil ;))))) yay. Thanks richy. Congrats at the otw hype train thread.

:hushed: 320k??? when was he ever that expensive, can't see him hitting that even if he gets another IF
  • Clancy
    7732 posts League Winner
    Feels faster than his stats, actually a good jumper/header, and 5*WF was very noticeable

This^ + this v

I have him in my B Team and these two reviews are exactly how I describe him; not best in build up, by tasty in front of goal

Yeah, better as a striker than as a winger for me. Although did a decent job as a winger, very much in the mold of perisic cards

If this card were on Liverpool/ one of the manchester clubs he would be 150-200k on the market
  • Ruffy
    Ruffy wrote: »

Time to sell

:hushed: 320k??? when was he ever that expensive, can't see him hitting that even if he gets another IF

Couple weeks after his upgrade. He was playing good so i didnt think twice and got 5. I thought its only a matter of time for his next upgrqde. Welp. ^^ i hope he plays well for the national team and gets an upgrade. 300k would be fine. A little loose is better than what i would lose now. He is like 140k or something.
  • Kvkortrijk19
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He will never go back up to 300k, i think a bit over 200k ( also have a otw )
  • Renamed123456
    edited March 20
    I have 2 OTW for sale. Worth holding onto??
  • Damo_Suzuki
    1865 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had 23 otw Richarlison's 2 weeks ago. I got bored and sold them all last week :( there goes 400k profit i could have had!
  • Renamed123456
    What's he currently at ¿
  • Ruffy
    37500 buy now on ps4.

Sold mine for 39-40k 3hours ago
  • Cortza
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    Just played a game with his OTW there and he seems pretty good!! Fast, strong and a nice finish on the goal he scored for me. Could be a decent supersub!
  • Pikandel
    897 posts Semi-Pro
    Really surprised that his RM IF card is extinct at 100k, but his LM OTW is available for 35k.

Does someone know why? Can’t believe it is because of SBC, because 100k is alot for SBC fodder.
  • MarkMCFC
    425 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pikandel wrote: »
    Really surprised that his RM IF card is extinct at 100k, but his LM OTW is available for 35k.

Does someone know why? Can’t believe it is because of SBC, because 100k is alot for SBC fodder.

there can't be many packs opened wait until tomorrow/Friday night would you load up fifa points for that totw
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10415 posts Has That Special Something

Probably because there's an absolute abundance of LM options but not so many RM options.
  • Pikandel
    897 posts Semi-Pro
    MarkMCFC wrote: »

there can't be many packs opened wait until tomorrow/Friday night would you load up fifa points for that totw

Are you asking me if i’m going to buy fifa points?
    I’m not, haven’t done for months and won’t do it until the start of FIFA20.