Sold up?

EekAlaska
1669 posts Play-Off Hero
Anyone done this already? I did becuase i have some decent untradeables to play with. Resisted buying PM Maradona for 3.74 today. No idea if i can just use untradeable cards till TOTS but hopefully I can and have a decent coin total by then.

Comments

• YOLOT0URE
    6970 posts Big Money Move
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    Anyone done this already? I did becuase i have some decent untradeables to play with. Resisted buying PM Maradona for 3.74 today. No idea if i can just use untradeable cards till TOTS but hopefully I can and have a decent coin total by then.

Did it ages ago. Not in prep for tots, but just bored. Got a team of all but 1 untradable which will keep me going for the probably 3 games I play a week
  • EekAlaska
    1669 posts Play-Off Hero
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

Did it ages ago. Not in prep for tots, but just bored. Got a team of all but 1 untradable which will keep me going for the probably 3 games I play a week

No WL? Did you invest your coins? I think once i clear my trade pile im going all in on a couple investments.
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Nah can’t be bothered. My team is nearly done bar gullit and vieria. Now the SBCs are non expiry, I’ll just grind for them
  • Knowlesdinho
    10570 posts Has That Special Something
    Selling up for FIFA in 2019

giphy.gif
  • YOLOT0URE
    6970 posts Big Money Move
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

No WL? Did you invest your coins? I think once i clear my trade pile im going all in on a couple investments.

I’ve literally played 1 WL :lol: I cba with that, I just play a few games when bored. I started to invest, filled TP and then didn’t wanna do unassigned cos I like sbcs still
  • hjdjydyufu
    7781 posts League Winner

giphy.gif

Posting the same gif over and over again...

giphy.gif
  • alex1987
    5534 posts Big Money Move
    Can't decide if i should sell my FS de Ligt and use my untradeable MOTM de Ligt.
  • Joestoe
    4955 posts Big Money Move
    Have sold up once this year and I just don't like it. I make enough coins playing the game and trading a little bit on the side to compensate for any losses. + I have a massive end game team and I just wanna try to hit E1 this year.
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have a usable untradable team and no desire to play so I’m sold up and sat on coins.

Enjoying other games more at the moment
  • P
    7607 posts League Winner
    I might do it tbh. Playing alot of switch atm. Only tradeable cards are gullit, Vieira and TOTY ramos tho so might not be worth it.
  • Foxsake
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you wanna do it I suggest doin it now I sold up Saturday and prices already dropping hard
  • ICE_UP_SON
    543 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If the leaked Futbirthday squad is the one that is released none of them would make my team. Because of this I just kept the few high value tradeable guys I have as I enjoy using them and make plenty from playing with them / casual trading.
  • ICE_UP_SON wrote: »
    If the leaked Futbirthday squad is the one that is released none of them would make my team. Because of this I just kept the few high value tradeable guys I have as I enjoy using them and make plenty from playing with them / casual trading.

Leaked? Link?
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    No selling up for me anymore.

TOTY every year is where I buy my team and just use the coins I have for trying out different players. Too much work staying on top of it throughout and always concerned about what's round the corner.
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite

giphy.gif

• Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

giphy.gif

Posting the same gif over and over again...

giphy.gif

Why you bullying him?