FUT Birthday Tonight!

Safk001
866 posts Semi-Pro
Look at EA’s TOTW Tweet straight after #TOTW it has 🎂 😉

Comments

  • MrMack08
    452 posts An Exciting Prospect
    All we can do is hope
  • freakjas
    9250 posts League Winner
    It’ll be on Friday
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    yes, we all know fut bday is coming without their little tease
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    freakjas wrote: »
    It’ll be on Friday

    After that tweet I’m sure it’s going to be tonight, but I’m sure about a lot of things that don’t happen where EA are concerned 😂
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    edited March 2019
    Safk001 wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    It’ll be on Friday

    After that tweet I’m sure it’s going to be tonight, but I’m sure about a lot of things that don’t happen where EA are concerned 😂

    Won't be tonight it will be on Friday. EA are just trying to tease :D
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Safk001 wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    It’ll be on Friday

    After that tweet I’m sure it’s going to be tonight, but I’m sure about a lot of things that don’t happen where EA are concerned 😂

    Won't be tonight it will be on Friday. EA are just trying to tease :D

    Don’t bring me down I’m hyped 🤣
  • Supermario911
    1678 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's friday.. ties in with the end of the Carniball SBCs still open
  • WarrenBarton
    10455 posts Has That Special Something
    Probably referring to the lack of a Lionel Messi
  • Metab0lic
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Carniball SBC's plus weekly reward reset. It will be Friday.

    But I don't care, I'm hyped!!!!
  • setter7
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tease today, i guess it will start Friday.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    46r0i5sv9e.jpeg
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why is fut birthday in March?

    Is it when it was first advertised or the idea was conceived?

    Surely it should be in September when it was first introduced as a game mode?
  • It was first introduced as a game mode in March.
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    nj10 wrote: »
    Why is fut birthday in March?

    Is it when it was first advertised or the idea was conceived?

    Surely it should be in September when it was first introduced as a game mode?

    https://www.ea.com/news/fifa-09-ultimate-team-available-for-download
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    So did anything drop for FUT birthday?
  • Mini_Miudo
    9988 posts Has That Special Something
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    So did anything drop for FUT birthday?

    Friday
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    setter7 wrote: »
    nj10 wrote: »
    Why is fut birthday in March?

    Is it when it was first advertised or the idea was conceived?

    Surely it should be in September when it was first introduced as a game mode?

    It was first introduced in march as an addon to fifa 09. On the xbox

    We aren't many, but we have some futfunders in this forum (im one of them) ;)

    Didn’t know that, cheers

    I always just assumed it was introduced as a new game mode
  • lukey200
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    friday - pay day for some - for some - pay day to blow your money on Virtual rubbish ..
  • Ermski
    755 posts Semi-Pro
    Im a fut founder on xbox too, im worse now than when i started.....or you lot got better
  • joehuk
    4283 posts National Call-Up
    lukey200 wrote: »
    friday - pay day for some - for some - pay day to blow your money on Virtual rubbish ..

    :joy: my pay day, is the day it ends thank F.
Sign In or Register to comment.