Flashback Ibrahimović Appreciation Thread

Comments

• RBailss
    11791 posts Has That Special Something
    He was origianlly a 2nd half super sub for me, now he's a starter alongside Mbappe... Stuff of dreams.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2582 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just can't look beyond him at CAM now. His record has suffered a bit but what a machine he is in there.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    2925 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just can't look beyond him at CAM now. His record has suffered a bit but what a machine he is in there.

He's much better at CAM but I suffer with his stamina sometimes when I play him there.
  • TimRUFC
    3222 posts National Call-Up
    Maverick wrote: »
    I know he gets tons of love, but does anyone reach Gold 1 or Elite in WL using him? I feel like while he's great individually, he's not suited to my playstyle. Even with Get In Behind and stay forward, he's usually chilling around midfield during attack build up.

G1 consistently with him up top with 91 Reus
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite

He's much better at CAM but I suffer with his stamina sometimes when I play him there.

i played him at cam in 433 4 as soon as i got him. with all those stats he is just too good to not play at cam. i decided to pick up messi last week cause i never had him, and replaced ibra in one of the teams. sure, he's fun to use. but i missed zlatan's presence waaayyyy too much. between the height for all the crosses i like to do, and strength to hold up play he is just ....better for me. im not saying he's better than messi, but he fits my playstyle more. so i sold messi and picked up prime lampard to upgrade my midfield. we shall see how he does
  • Keano
    12648 posts Has That Special Something
    He'll be going onto the bench for me really, in normal gameplay he's ridiculous, in WL lagg/gameplay he takes an extra second or touch which can cost you... so i'm thinking about replacing him & only using him as a sub, pains me to but due to the gameplay he's become a less important part of my team, doesn't score that many headers either now, Rashford normally finishes them instead.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    RBailss wrote: »
    He was origianlly a 2nd half super sub for me, now he's a starter alongside Mbappe... Stuff of dreams.

Same for me.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20270 posts Club Captain

Same for me.

Oi nath, Zlatan made you elite imo
  • Pauldejong6
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    Still the GOAT for me at ST. Partnership with 94 Cruyff, 93 ADP and 91 Nedved for that special Ajax/Juve sauce.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20270 posts Club Captain
    Still the GOAT for me at ST. Partnership with 94 Cruyff, 93 ADP and 91 Nedved for that special Ajax/Juve sauce.

:heart:
  • Pauldejong6

Whats your team like as juve fanboy?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20270 posts Club Captain

I'm poor as I haven't kept up the past couple months but will have PIM ADP soon flanking FB Ibra along with Prime Nedved
  • Pauldejong6

I'm poor as I haven't kept up the past couple months but will have PIM ADP soon flanking FB Ibra along with Prime Nedved

Well thats all you need :)
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year

Same for me.

It was actually Mbappe, that cards broken.
  • Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner

Same for me.

It was actually Mbappe, that cards broken.

Toty?
  • McRaven
    4224 posts National Call-Up
    Still love this card. Probably the best value SBC of the entire year. 511 goals and countinggg
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20270 posts Club Captain
    McRaven wrote: »
    Still love this card. Probably the best value SBC of the entire year. 511 goals and countinggg

Agreed, a rare gift from EA in terms of value from an SBC. Reminds me of sPOTM Son in terms of effectiveness/coins.
  • Keano
    good card just didnt fit my playstyle as my team progressed & became a... scorer from headers or easy chances rather than used for what I want a cam for.

It's not you Ibra, it's me... :(

Benched as of 3 days ago.
  • Crossland
    7496 posts League Winner
    Still the best value SBC ever but unfortunately for Ibra Premium Robben and Moments ADP has smashed Zlat out the front two and relegated him to CAM 😂
  • Tof33z
    6257 posts Big Money Move
    Keano wrote: »
    good card just didnt fit my playstyle as my team progressed & became a... scorer from headers or easy chances rather than used for what I want a cam for.

He scores more 25 yard volleys, overheads and finesses than any other player I've used. Also anyone reliably finishing easy chances in fifa 19 is not to be sniffed at
  • Keano
    Tof33z wrote: »

He scores more 25 yard volleys, overheads and finesses than any other player I've used. Also anyone reliably finishing easy chances in fifa 19 is not to be sniffed at

he may well goback into my side shortly as i'm missing height & a strong presense up top.. was just trying to play with that FB Mata a bit, but he's a bit limited due to his WF & strength. Think I may play

POTM Rash
    Prime Best - FB Ibra - 89 Cruyff
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20270 posts Club Captain

he may well goback into my side shortly as i'm missing height & a strong presense up top.. was just trying to play with that FB Mata a bit, but he's a bit limited due to his WF & strength. Think I may play

POTM Rash

Imagine using Mata over Zlatan :joy:
  • Keano

POTM Rash

Mate the bias is real... but i'm going to change it honestly... Mata isn't working & Cruyff is fantastic, but his stamina seems to go down well to low for the final 20 in those crucial moments.

I'm considering selling Cruyff, buying 86 Vieira & playing;

POTM Rash
    93 Best - FB Ibra - FB Rooney
    Prime Keane - 86 Vieira

Not sure how it'd play/work though, rooney did a job for me afor a few weeks there beforehand.
  • Currieman
    4918 posts National Call-Up
    I've tried Ibra at CAM recently and he is good there but he ends up dead after 60 mins.

I prefer him at LST wish Rashford RST and then PIM Socrates at CAM. Socrates sometimes just becomes a 3rd striker with the runs he makes off the ball. Zlatan has 426 in 401 for me now. He is still an absolute beast.
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    Currieman wrote: »
    I've tried Ibra at CAM recently and he is good there but he ends up dead after 60 mins.

I prefer him at LST wish Rashford RST and then PIM Socrates at CAM. Socrates sometimes just becomes a 3rd striker with the runs he makes off the ball. Zlatan has 426 in 401 for me now. He is still an absolute beast.

see i play him at cam in 2 of my squads. i dont get this whole "he's dead after 60 mins" he lasts me the whole 90. yea obv you'll see that his stamina takes a nice hit after 70 mins. but he'll still sprint for me and get ahead of defenders in the 88th minute. yea maybe not for long but more than enough. in my 422 team he starts at cam and then at around the 70th minute i swap him and rooney who plays at st.

works out well
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20270 posts Club Captain

POTM Rash

Mate the bias is real... but i'm going to change it honestly... Mata isn't working & Cruyff is fantastic, but his stamina seems to go down well to low for the final 20 in those crucial moments.

I'm considering selling Cruyff, buying 86 Vieira & playing;

POTM Rash
    93 Best - FB Ibra - FB Rooney
    Prime Keane - 86 Vieira

Not sure how it'd play/work though, rooney did a job for me afor a few weeks there beforehand.

Looks good. 86 Vieira was still very dominant last year for me :+1:
  • krakos000
    17446 posts World Class
    Sadly is benched finally :( he is still amazing!! Just no way or using him when I have CR7, 91 Eusebio and 91 Cruyff now.
  • Kamilflage
    4532 posts National Call-Up
    Put Ibra back in my team, 4 wins in a row.
  • Cadey 5
    10381 posts Has That Special Something
    This game sucks but Ibra was the bargain of this cycle for sure, icon levels of impact on the pitch.
  • Olleman
    12595 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 6
    The mans's a goalmachine. You just have to press B and it's a goal :) Edit: can't show the GIF :(