F2Tekkz - Prime Gullit is THE Best player on FIFA 19

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    I’m just here for the gifs and popcorn, and I’ve just finished my popcorn!

tenor.gif?itemid=11210702
  • GL
    16568 posts World Class
    What’s the name of the company you sold?
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    GL wrote: »
    What’s the name of the company you sold?

It’s a coin selling site, he can’t name it :trollface:
  • deltsbrah
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The 90 is better.
  • Paciga45
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    The internet as a whole is full of sarcasm. Trust me, my uncle Al Gore created it.

Wait, I thought sarcasm couldn’t exist on the internet. Something about not being able to get past the dial tone or whatever it is the kids use instead of those fancy AOL disks
  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    Next, rain is wet!

Sarcasm score: 1/10

If you liked that I've got more breaking news, fire is hot!
  • RoosGianni
    8096 posts League Winner
    edited March 2019
    Don’t really care about what others think about a card. Someones trash could easily be an other mans treasure.

The best card in the game is the one you enjoy the most. Fun > Effectiveness
  • krakos000
    18089 posts World Class
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Don’t really care about what others think about a card. Someones trash could easily be an other mans treasure.

Soooo many people will disagree with you because the game has ruined peoples idea of fun. But I agree. I have fun when I lose with a team I enjoy playing with (barring ❤️❤️❤️❤️/lag happens).
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year

If you aren't having any fun playing then the only endgame you should be worried about is stopping playing.
  • fussydutchman
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Things were going okay until you bragged about selling a company.
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Well this went well 😂😂
  • RoosGianni
    8096 posts League Winner
    edited March 2019
    krakos000 wrote: »

Soooo many people will disagree with you because the game has ruined peoples idea of fun. But I agree. I have fun when I lose with a team I enjoy playing with (barring ****/lag happens).

Tell me about it :lol:

I traded my icons and TOTY’s for a Belgian/Dutch team. Despite losing way more, i’m having lots of fun.

If you aren't having any fun playing then the only endgame you should be worried about is stopping playing.

I’m having fun bar the odd day here and there. But I think a lot of people use certain cards because they are forced to use them to be competitive. Lots of people I know lost the fun in Fifa that way.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    krakos000 wrote: »

Soooo many people will disagree with you because the game has ruined peoples idea of fun. But I agree. I have fun when I lose with a team I enjoy playing with (barring ****/lag happens).

Tell me about it :lol:

I’m having fun bar the odd day here and there. But I think a lot of people use certain cards because they are forced to use select cards to be competitive. Lots of people I know lost the fun in Fifa that way.

Yea, took a few weeks off with little fifa to refresh it for me. Grinding to finish the ADP SBC and reunite him with Sir Pavel. Icons keep me interested much more than pure meta and really enjoy the FB Ibra card.
  • Diggy
    15601 posts World Class
    What a revelation Rudd is gudd
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator
    Kurt wrote: »
    Nah, prefer 90 Gullit personally

Awkward...

Also the PIM feels better than the prime and more like the 90 when dribbling etc.
  • Dan is Clutch
    35415 posts World Cup Winner
    As if Kurt still uses the forums. What a guy.
  • Shutup
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c92564c66657372555fe525
  • Diggy
    15601 posts World Class

Mayor of RQC appears
  • JamesBennington
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    359fr7l.jpg
  • ORANGEeffect05

Not sure if OP was being sarcastic or just lying :trollface:
  • alex1987
    5906 posts Big Money Move
    Well, that ends the thread :lol:
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Did TOTY Ronaldo die?
  • Diggy
    15601 posts World Class
    Sixtech wrote: »
    Did TOTY Ronaldo die?

Think I would prefer to have Ruud over him
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    Yeah I sold 93 for the 90, after using both for hundreds of games I don't notice a difference.
  • JamesBennington
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/the-25-million-coin-fut-squad-of-f2-tekkz-the-best-fifa/5uqszvh7do0z1xbvqzlw8zu8v

And how about the MVP of your squad, who has been your standout player this year?

F2Tekkz: My best player is probably Gullit, he tackles everything and he can also shoot, he does everything. He's the best all-round player.
  • realhokies
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/the-25-million-coin-fut-squad-of-f2-tekkz-the-best-fifa/5uqszvh7do0z1xbvqzlw8zu8v

And how about the MVP of your squad, who has been your standout player this year?

F2Tekkz: My best player is probably Gullit, he tackles everything and he can also shoot, he does everything. He's the best all-round player.

How could the most expensive player in the game also be the best? It's almost like there is a market determining player's values to the entire community.
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    You must be new around here.... he’s been the best player overall since icons where ever released into the game. Silly boy.
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain

Are you saying 50% of the thread title is correct?
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m just here for the gifs and popcorn, and I’ve just finished my popcorn!

tenor.gif?itemid=11210702

Yay!!! He posted a different gif

giphy.gif