Comments

• wHaTyOuLoOkiN
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cruyff as I see you meant.
  • ASX
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero

Yep, hes brilliant in that role.

Going to try out loan Bergkamp tonight and see how he works, he has slightly better work rates, better passing and shooting too but I think I'll miss Cruyffs double 5*
  • Nivaze
    2319 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 20
    Opinions on this squad?

I could possibly sell my club or get Umtiti instead of Ramos and replace Pogba with RTTF Kondogbia but then I’ll have 2 left footed midfielders.

2e16o9j.jpg[IMG][/img]
  • Tennster10
    1764 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just landed in Div 3 last night for the first time using 442/2.
    Play a couple of games in division 3 and man it’s sweatie!
  • Nivaze
    Tennster10 wrote: »
    Just landed in Div 3 last night for the first time using 442/2.
    Play a couple of games in division 3 and man it’s sweatie!

I think D4 was worse than D3, now I’m in D2 it’s even worse than D4. So many mega squads and my squad is barely worth 3m.

It’s hard to stop TOTY Mbappe and CR7 with NIF Varane and Ramos lol.
  • Tininho87
    61 posts Park Captain
    2019-03-20-11-23-28-FUT-Web-App-EA-SPORTS-Official-Site.png

Would you think ADP is a good option?

What changes would you do ?

• limjitwe
    6695 posts Big Money Move
    Congrats!! We are at 1k posts <3
  • Jdreew
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    10 games, 2 goals for PIM Bergkamp for me. Seems to me Crespo gets in better scoring positions compared to him.
  • Seandimes
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 20
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Congrats!! We are at 1k posts <3

Wow that was fast. Really glad to hear people are enjoying the playstyle!

@Nivaze Think Pogba vs Kondogbia depends on your playstyle really. For me I use my cdms almost exclusively to set up goals, and rarely for scoring. In that case I think Kondogbia is the better choice, since the 2*wf and having 2 left footed players shouldnt be too much of an issue. If you use them regularly to get shots on goal, I think Pogba might be better. Personally never really got along with Pogba, although I know he is good.
    I really like the setup with Messi and Ben Yedder. Having a holdup striker is nice, but I dont think its absolutely necessary.

ASX wrote: »

Yep, hes brilliant in that role.

Going to try out loan Bergkamp tonight and see how he works, he has slightly better work rates, better passing and shooting too but I think I'll miss Cruyffs double 5*

Havent played either, but 5*WF is such an asset to have, especially with first time shots being really strong at the moment.
  • wHaTyOuLoOkiN
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can not get out something with Neymar. Do not know why.
  • Jdreew
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Opinions on this squad?

I could possibly sell my club or get Umtiti instead of Ramos and replace Pogba with RTTF Kondogbia but then I’ll have 2 left footed midfielders.

2e16o9j.jpg[IMG][/img]

Hows Ben Yedder and Messi working for you? Do you leave them on default?
  • Nivaze
    Jdreew wrote: »
    Opinions on this squad?

2e16o9j.jpg[IMG][/img]

Haven’t tried them yet, waiting on FUT Birthday as prices will drop then. Currently playing with Griezmann and WBY up top and it’s working quite well, they both drop a little bit deeper which makes it really easy to do a simple 1-2 and you’re 1v1.

• Jdreew
    @Seandimes have you tried loan PIM Bergkamp yet? What’s your take
  • Jdreew
    Opinions on this squad?

2e16o9j.jpg[IMG][/img]

Haven’t tried them yet, waiting on FUT Birthday as prices will drop then. Currently playing with Griezmann and WBY up top and it’s working quite well, they both drop a little bit deeper which makes it really easy to do a simple 1-2 and you’re 1v1.

Thinking of selling my team too. But idk I might just ride it out and pick up baragains on Friday.
  • Nivaze
    Opinions on this squad?

2e16o9j.jpg[IMG][/img]

Thinking of selling my team too. But idk I might just ride it out and pick up baragains on Friday.

Whats your squad currently like? If you have a squad you’re happy with I wouldn’t sell up and just keep it how it is. If you’re looking to replace players I’d sell and wait till friday.
  • limjitwe
    @Jdreew sold up most of my team. Waiting till TOTS unless I see a huge drop in something I really want.
  • Jdreew
    limjitwe wrote: »
    @Jdreew sold up most of my team. Waiting till TOTS unless I see a huge drop in something I really want.

Damn, if I sell up I'm taking a huge loss lol.
  • Nivaze
    I’m kinda torn between selling up or keeping the team every time, might just get my team when FUT Birthday drops and roll with it till TOTS drops and save all my packs/coins till then. It’s annoying to keep worrying about the coins and wether the players will drop or not.

I first started playing FUT in 2017 and I started in April and still ended up with a full TOTS team in the end without spending a dime so I shouldn’t mind my players going down, in the end it’s about playing with a team you like.
  • Tininho87
    61 posts Park Captain
    Tininho87 wrote: »
    2019-03-20-11-23-28-FUT-Web-App-EA-SPORTS-Official-Site.png

Would you think ADP is a good option?

What changes would you do ?

The loan of Bergkamp was not so good for me

• Jdreew
    Should I sell 90 Gullit?
  • Seandimes
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    Should I sell 90 Gullit?

I wouldnt. Cards that will drop the most are the normal gold cards, especially if they are overpriced, like Mbappe for example. Icons usually hold their value a lot better.
  • Jdreew
    Seandimes wrote: »
    Should I sell 90 Gullit?

I wouldnt. Cards that will drop the most are the normal gold cards, especially if they are overpriced, like Mbappe for example. Icons usually hold their value a lot better.

Makes sense thanks bro.
  • Nivaze
    Just played a draft where I had 97 Messi, 86 WBY and RTTF Kondogbia in a 442 flat. Kondogbia is a monster! He brings so much more than Pogba does.

The interplay between Messi and WBY was great too, WBY drops deep and Messi kinda sits a little bit further up which makes him great for a 1-2 or he can pass it on to the wingers and he ends up roaming around the box for an easy tap in.

Also I’m pretty impressed by HL Dembele, made some great runs probably due his workrates.

Makes me kinda hyped to build the squad I posted earlier with Kondogbia and Petit as CDMs.
  • Seandimes
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just played a draft where I had 97 Messi, 86 WBY and RTTF Kondogbia in a 442 flat. Kondogbia is a monster! He brings so much more than Pogba does.

The interplay between Messi and WBY was great too, WBY drops deep and Messi kinda sits a little bit further up which makes him great for a 1-2 or he can pass it on to the wingers and he ends up roaming around the box for an easy tap in.

Also I’m pretty impressed by HL Dembele, made some great runs probably due his workrates.

Makes me kinda hyped to build the squad I posted earlier with Kondogbia and Petit as CDMs.

Also really looking forward to RTTF Kondogbia. The normal card already is one of the best budget cdms in the game for me. His combination of height and strength is just made for this FIFA, and despite his workrates he tracks back extremely well.
  • Nivaze
    Seandimes wrote: »

Also really looking forward to RTTF Kondogbia. The normal card already is one of the best budget cdms in the game for me. His combination of height and strength is just made for this FIFA, and despite his workrates he tracks back extremely well.

His high strength and aggression with his bodytype is really noticeable, and he has great passing. I’m only not sure what chem style to use. Engine to boost his balance and overal dribbling and passing or shadow to boost his pace and defensive stats.

• Killer post!

I always had problems against 442(2) type squads and also the ones using Bundesliga squads. I bought the Bundasliga squad you have as an example. Only changes i made where, middle rivaldo as right striker. First time playing Bundasliga and dude this is fun. Most of the time i on the match, other lost due to mistakes or the other player was better :D

First time i got Rivaldo to shine like a icon. Untradable and always on the bench, now in tis formation ill be using him as my right striker.

Because of fut bday i sold all tradables including this team, im considering buying it back as my fitness team.
  • Menloh
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    Will try this squad soon. First time I tried 442(2) it didnt work out for me. Will try a more possesion style play.

CD6-E47-D5-333-A-45-B4-82-B9-DF3160-BAD0-B3.png
  • GoonerJoe88
    907 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 20
    Nothing was working for me last night. My players went into stupid mode.

I had Cech taking a tumble and then throwing the ball right at my opponent's striker for a tap in.

VVD and Sokratis running into each other and both falling over like the 3 Stooges.

Henry and Grizi missing open nets and simple chances with a low driven.

My fullbacks playing CB letting NIF Willian and Jesus easily in open space. :D :D

giphy.gif
  • Seandimes
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    Menloh wrote: »
    Will try this squad soon. First time I tried 442(2) it didnt work out for me. Will try a more possesion style play.

CD6-E47-D5-333-A-45-B4-82-B9-DF3160-BAD0-B3.png

Give the new custom tactics I posted a try. Same defensive wise, but a bit easier to create goals with.

Decided I wont do the Bergkamp sbc. Did the loan, and he is definitely good, but not really elite except for his shooting. Really hoping they bringt the Kluivert SBC today. Loved his base version in the beginning of the team, and he would complement Butra very well

• limjitwe
    edited March 20
    688-E17-A1-03-BD-4-FDB-9935-8-F64-B5-EFDDC6.jpg

Would Socrates work in midfield? He has the height and shooting while Bradley would do the dirty work. Any suggestions?? Thinking of selling up KDB pre TOTS