The Semi-g00d FIFA 19 Experience

Comments

• PelzyWelzy
    10343 posts Has That Special Something
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    89 Mata or 87 Suso? Currently have a Prem side and he looks a lovely card. Could always pick up IF Suso up another time I guess right?

Why not both... do mata, get IF Suso free from futswap (assuming you haven’t redeemed tokens already)?
  • Antparry92
    19321 posts World Class
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    89 Mata or 87 Suso? Currently have a Prem side and he looks a lovely card. Could always pick up IF Suso up another time I guess right?

Why not both... do mata, get IF Suso free from futswap (assuming you haven’t redeemed tokens already)?
    That’s where I got Suso from. Had a Serie A side last week and was using him as a sub
  • Ugri
    9956 posts Has That Special Something

That’s where I got Suso from. Had a Serie A side last week and was using him as a sub

I used him in Socrates sbc, cheap 87if. Didnt think he had another purpose, sorry :lol:
  • Antparry92
    19321 posts World Class
    Ugri wrote: »

I used him in Socrates sbc, cheap 87if. Didnt think he had another purpose, sorry :lol:

I’m not sure on whether to put him in to Mata because there MAY be another SBC at one point that he’ll be more useful in
  • Antparry92
    19321 posts World Class
    Either that or use 84 Lala who’s complete SBC fodder for me seeing as there’s no squad for him
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move

Yeah you'll regret it If you don't and you can use him, it's a one off

Suso is ten a penny
  • Finesse_4days
    10709 posts Has That Special Something
    @PelzyWelzy did you decide on getting another game in the end? As I remember I recommended Assassins Creed odyssey .
  • PelzyWelzy
    @Finesse_4days - Hey bro.

It’s funny really, after my run at WL a couple of weekends ago and doing a couple of those silver objectives I’ve pretty much stopped gaming altogether... not switched Fifa or any other game on in a week :joy:

Just feel a bit burnt out from it I guess - it’s been alright though, been watching a couple of shows, rerunning GOT, Deutschland 83 (random German showt that’s completely subtitled but was actually pretty damn good) and most recently started The Last Kingdom which me and the wife are hooked on now - felt a void recently waiting for the next season of Vikings and Last Kingdom has filled that nicely.

Even had time to watch all of The Players Championship and some live footy, golf being the one sport my wife actually enjoys and watches with me... usually i’d have skipped it in order to play Fifa or something!

Feeling so much more refreshed this past week, less stress and all that. Absolutely amazed at the sheer amount of things I’ve been able to get done.

Don’t miss Fifa one little bit right now :joy:
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner
    Looking for some ideas, I need someone who can play as a cm, cam and occasional RM/LM, preferably icon for chem reasons, I think nedved and Socrates can do it, anyone else I'm missing? Thanks
  • Antparry92
    19321 posts World Class
    Looking for some ideas, I need someone who can play as a cm, cam and occasional RM/LM, preferably icon for chem reasons, I think nedved and Socrates can do it, anyone else I'm missing? Thanks
    Figo maybe,? Might be pushing it as a CM though. Rui Costa?
  • Ugri

Whats ure budget and current team? Few pop up like Seedorf and Mathaus but depends on the surroundings.
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner

Whats ure budget and current team? Few pop up like Seedorf and Mathaus but depends on the surroundings.

Planned team would have toty Messi and ibra strikers, 91 dinho cam, Vieira 86 DM and gullit 90 as one cm
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner

Heard Rui is junk, shame as a fiore legend
  • Antparry92
    19321 posts World Class

I enjoyed him for what it’s worth. Although I never get the chance to use top end icons
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner

I enjoyed him for what it’s worth. Although I never get the chance to use top end icons

That's fair enough, kind of looking for a top end player, probably up to 1.5m
  • Finesse_4days
    10709 posts Has That Special Something

It’s funny really, after my run at WL a couple of weekends ago and doing a couple of those silver objectives I’ve pretty much stopped gaming altogether... not switched Fifa or any other game on in a week :joy:

Just feel a bit burnt out from it I guess - it’s been alright though, been watching a couple of shows, rerunning GOT, Deutschland 83 (random German showt that’s completely subtitled but was actually pretty damn good) and most recently started The Last Kingdom which me and the wife are hooked on now - felt a void recently waiting for the next season of Vikings and Last Kingdom has filled that nicely.

Even had time to watch all of The Players Championship and some live footy, golf being the one sport my wife actually enjoys and watches with me... usually i’d have skipped it in order to play Fifa or something!

Feeling so much more refreshed this past week, less stress and all that. Absolutely amazed at the sheer amount of things I’ve been able to get done.

Fair enough, sometimes its good having a break from gaming becuase you can forget what it's like just to relax and not touch anything gaming related.
  • PelzyWelzy

Fair enough, sometimes its good having a break from gaming becuase you can forget what it's like just to relax and not touch anything gaming related.

Yeah it was the not relaxing thing that made me move away from it really. Like I recently had to take two weeks off from work as had built up a load of holiday days I needed to take before April... was intending to just chill out but I spent the first week and a bit grinding Fifa like a mad man... was doing WL, getting rank 1 in rivals, squad battles, trading, SBCs. The lot. Got to second week of my time off and I just felt so stressed and knackered from it, wasn’t having any sort fun.

Wasn’t until the last two days I stopped... felt better after just one day of not playing :joy:
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move

Planned team would have toty Messi and ibra strikers, 91 dinho cam, Vieira 86 DM and gullit 90 as one cm

Nedved sound like just the guy you want there. Use him as CM almost exclusively, but not like he would drag you down at CAM/LM/RM unless all you need is a guy to stretch the defense with runs (but all that do that will struggle at CM).
  • krakos000
    17689 posts World Class

I use Socrates at RM and with the right instructions hes a beast. Also use Nedved too Haha
  • Antparry92
    19321 posts World Class
    Done Mata without using Suso so win win. Spent maybe 20k more doing it that way so was obviously worth it. Used IF Lala from futswap instead cause the squad was only 83 rated. Packed Ozil which recouped a few coins for me
  • Tof33z
    Done Mata without using Suso so win win. Spent maybe 20k more doing it that way so was obviously worth it. Used IF Lala from futswap instead cause the squad was only 83 rated. Packed Ozil which recouped a few coins for me

Happy days
  • Antparry92
    19321 posts World Class
    Just realised I have a pretty cool start to an untradeable Spanish side
    9cd012a45593754517fcd6971ba0f5cd.jpg
  • Ugri

Seedorf or Matthaus in this case as well :smile:
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner
    Whoman wrote: »

Nedved sound like just the guy you want there. Use him as CM almost exclusively, but not like he would drag you down at CAM/LM/RM unless all you need is a guy to stretch the defense with runs (but all that do that will struggle at CM).
    krakos000 wrote: »

I use Socrates at RM and with the right instructions hes a beast. Also use Nedved too Haha

Yea those two seem prime candidates just looking as I've had both previously.

PIM seedorf an upgrade on his mid? Didn't get in with him, Matthaus worries me cos his dribbling was awful on the base
  • Addicksfan
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2019
    Don't know if it's just me and that I am simply terrible at this game (quite possible) but both PIM Socrates and PIM Seedorf feel useless in my mits...

IMHO no real significant upgrade from their mid icons that I have used....

• krakos000
    17689 posts World Class
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Don't know if it's just me and that I am simply terrible at this game (quite possible) but both PIM Socrates and PIM Seedorf feel useless in my mits...

Lots of people say this about primes vs PIMs and same with some cards mids vs Primes.
  • Tof33z

None of them are. One huge con job
  • Antparry92
    19321 posts World Class
    Tof33z wrote: »

None of them are. One huge con job

Loan PIM Cannavaro has put me off doing any of them tbh
  • Tof33z
    Half the time you'd struggle to tell the difference between 82s and 86s in game in this FIFA, let alone a few plus 2 or 3s on the same player
  • Ugri
    edited March 2019
    Whoman wrote: »

krakos000 wrote: »

Yea those two seem prime candidates just looking as I've had both previously.

PIM seedorf an upgrade on his mid? Didn't get in with him, Matthaus worries me cos his dribbling was awful on the base

I used both and loved his PIM which for.me was much better, very good card but chose Gullit for obvious reasons :wink:
This discussion has been closed.