Comments

• Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    BogusTommy wrote: »
    85 speed Mata ? Seriously ? Must be in 45% downhill and wind in the back

On wheels.
  • ELSALCFC
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I did this fairly cheaply dumping some untradable trash. Didn’t really need him in all honesty as I have foden coming next week. But it looks like a nice card. Maybe I can sell rttf lingard, though tempted to wait until the Barca game.
  • johnlaker62
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have no idea why anybody would do this sbc. This card is average and I don’t think anybody will be using in 2 weeks from now.

Everyone saying they are doing it for x amount using untradeable cards they will have to spend coins on for future sbcs are clueless
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Even as a united fan I'm not tempted it's a mediocre card at this stage of the game

It’s a 94 rated CAM with an engine. Looks cheap for that quality.

theres gonna be so many of these cards
  • Raymondo123
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    Think I’ll wait as I’m limited on coins
  • Safehands84
    4049 posts National Call-Up
    Cost me 3k to do just need to buy kolorov . Seems like he'll be excellent in 433, tried him rm in 352 he was lost one game at cm 433 he was everwbere,
  • voisa
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have no idea why anybody would do this sbc. This card is average and I don’t think anybody will be using in 2 weeks from now.

Everyone saying they are doing it for x amount using untradeable cards they will have to spend coins on for future sbcs are clueless

but u get a 89 rated card guaranteed which can be used for future sbcs plus 2 decent packs. when you put in untradeable players for tradeable packs you basicaly convert those untradeables for coins. this is how i see it.
  • RayS
    31085 posts National Team Captain
    IM TEMPTED
  • Moose Factory
    4622 posts National Call-Up
    RayS wrote: »
    IM TEMPTED

I’m tempted too. I have his 85 IF and he’s surprised me on numerous occasions. With the added stamina boost I might have to upgrade to this card.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6158 posts Big Money Move
    This card Juan Mata come Friday
  • GeorgeGervin
    2004 posts Fans' Favourite
    IM TEMPTED

I had to. Great league and nation for hybrids. Not too expensive and a solid looking cards. Packs weren’t too horrible either. Pulled Miranda ... not bad.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Navraat wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Even as a united fan I'm not tempted it's a mediocre card at this stage of the game

It’s a 94 rated CAM with an engine. Looks cheap for that quality.

theres gonna be so many of these cards

True. Didn’t realise he was 125k. I thought it was about 70/80. 125k does seem expensive
  • SkeltonTom
    1463 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any more reviews lads? Think I’m going to do him today!
  • CharlieC
    7388 posts Big Money Move
    I like the look of it, so I did it with my vast supply of untradeables. I didn't pack anything from the two packs but I didn't expect to.
  • dfavors
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2019
    SkeltonTom wrote: »

Tried him further, he's good, but not an end game card.
    I'm happy i did it because, like i said previously, he's a fun card and he links with my Rashford POTM and Alonso RTTF (he can be also a perfect link with a potential Herrera fut birthday)

but if you are searching for an end game player with meta stats he's not your guy by any means.

He's a better version of Suso HL, let's put it in this way.
  • SkeltonTom
    1463 posts Play-Off Hero
    dfavors wrote: »
    SkeltonTom wrote: »

Tried him further, he's good, but not an end game card.
    I'm happy i did it because, like i said previously, he's a fun card and he links with my Rashford POTM and Alonso RTTF (he can be also a perfect link with a potential Herrera fut birthday)

but if you are searching for an end game player with meta stats he's not your guy by any means.

He's a better version of Suso HL, let's put it in this way.

I have POTM Rashford too, and I’m a United fan. He’ll play CAM behind POTM Rashford and CR7 in a 41212(2) for me, so he should be pretty cool in there. I’m going to do him definitely!

Also, where’s the rumours of Herrera FUT Birthday? That would be perfect <3
  • dfavors
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    Herrera it's just a guess, i have no leaks, let's hope so.

If you complete Mata let me know how you find him ;)
  • SkeltonTom
    1463 posts Play-Off Hero
    dfavors wrote: »
    Herrera it's just a guess, i have no leaks, let's hope so.

If you complete Mata let me know how you find him ;)

Will do!
  • Safehands84
    4049 posts National Call-Up
    I did him as only cost me 3k for o e played I had to buy (yes it cost more as could have sold what was in my club) only played 2 games , one he played rm in 352 other cm in 433. He was lost at rm, didn't do anything. Cm he was excellent popping up all over the pitch spraying passes about..couple of long shots but didn't really trouble the keeper. He was on basic chem style. Play with him bit more tonight
  • Say you have Messi and Kdb you play at cam is Mata worthwhile
  • xCDHx
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Doesn’t look great. I’ll wait a few days and see if FUT birthday stuff is better.
  • Giggs11
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    As a united fan I really want to complete this SBC because I always make a full united squad at the end of each Fifa to finish the year with all special united cards, but that price just seems a bit too steep! If I complete this then end up being 100-200k short of one of the elite icons I’m waiting for I’ll be pissed :s
  • CharlieC
    7388 posts Big Money Move
    Say you have Messi and Kdb you play at cam is Mata worthwhile

Anyone would think you got Messi for free and can't trade him in :wink:
  • CharlieC wrote: »
    Say you have Messi and Kdb you play at cam is Mata worthwhile

Anyone would think you got Messi for free and can't trade him in :wink:

Hmmm 😜
  • mindm4ster
    5218 posts Big Money Move
    I would've done this SBC if I still had some lower rated untradable IF's
    Don't want to waste 85>IF's
  • kukuchev711
    1043 posts Play-Off Hero
    Super fun card to use if you aren't a try harder and one who uses only the meta players.
  • RayS
    31085 posts National Team Captain
    IM TEMPTED

I’m tempted too. I have his 85 IF and he’s surprised me on numerous occasions. With the added stamina boost I might have to upgrade to this card.

slap an Engine, Maestro, or even Hunter on him and he looks pretty tasty.

Maybe I wait for the supposed FUT BD crash and then do him. Looks like we got till Saturday noon?
  • SkeltonTom
    1463 posts Play-Off Hero
    IM TEMPTED

slap an Engine, Maestro, or even Hunter on him and he looks pretty tasty.

Maybe I wait for the supposed FUT BD crash and then do him. Looks like we got till Saturday noon?

Agreed! Hunter or Engine looks best B)

Can’t see this SBC dropping much tbh, it’s only 120k
  • Kingdingaling
    2559 posts Fans' Favourite
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Sorry Juan but your smile won't change my mind. I'm still getting Foden.

Brandt is better