Cheese on toast.

Stone_cold_tea93
3647 posts National Call-Up
How do you like your cheese on toast?

What type of cheese do you like?

Do you use grated cheese, cheese slices, or do you cut from the block?

How much cheese do you use?

What sauce do you use?

If you do use sauce, what the hell is wrong with you, you should only be using Lea & Perrins wosterschire sauce.

Comments

• Chubbs
    14635 posts Has That Special Something
    Butter the toast and then a piece of sharp cheddar for me. Pairs nice with a cinnamon sugar piece of toast after.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Butter the toast and then a piece of sharp cheddar for me. Pairs nice with a cinnamon sugar piece of toast after.

Butter on the toast. Interesting.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Call me a sleaze but it’s gotta be **** cheese, on sourdough soldiers with a side portion of peas
  • Alex_cr
    5933 posts Big Money Move
    Bread needs to be atleast an inch thick. Toast one side then remove. Butter untoasted side and place back in grill to soak through bread.

If you can be bothered then definitely grate the extra mature cheese allowing to entirely cover your bread. Remove toast from grill, add cheese and black pepper. Place back under the grill just until the cheese starts bubbling - no more, no less.

Absolute perfection

• Sabo
    6818 posts Big Money Move
    Lightly toasted, apply 3 slices from a block of the strongest cheddar from your supermarket/brand of choice and chuck it under the grill until the cheese begins to melt.

Sliced tomatoes a good option imo but don't mess with perfection. Can be good but can also be incredibly watery, just depends on the season I believe.
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    Sabo wrote: »

Sliced tomatoes a good option imo

Disgraceful.