Fifa Youtubers - so boring and all the same.

Comments

• D0lvl
    3273 posts National Call-Up
    I enjoy Zweback for his creative reviews. MarshallHD for his in-depth review of players.
    Krasi and his RTG is ok but sometimes I don't get his complaints about things. Ovvy - not much value in his content.

I used to watch aa9skillz but all his content is about drafts or selling/rebuying his team.

Castro is meh.

Nick28T - lol you either like him or hate him. I don't care for his content.
  • GLAN12
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nepenthez ? Watch more out of habit , and because my YouTube account promotes all his videos rather than me actually enjoying it . I’d say his probly the best

Kurt funniest . Inception . Probs the most honest
  • A_Snipe
    2533 posts Fans' Favourite
    No love for aj3 In here ? He feels really genuine
  • Professor
    2727 posts Fans' Favourite
    A_Snipe wrote: »

My favorite of the bunch. Keeps me entertained and seems like a cool guy.
  • abcdefg123
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    Zwe is so random, always cracks me up 😂 Watching pieface drink shooeys is also a guilty pleasure 👞
  • xCDHx
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That Zweback guy is a total moron along with most of them.
    I quite like Marshall89 as he does good player reviews. The Run the FUT Market guy seems kinda cool.
  • Hoopsterz
    2267 posts Fans' Favourite
    xCDHx wrote: »
    I quite like Marshall89 as he does good player reviews. The Run the FUT Market guy seems kinda cool.

Call Zwe a moron but watches possibly the worst out the lot Marshall lol..

Heard it all now
  • Seandimes
    2998 posts National Call-Up
    Zweback and TVM are the only ones I watch. Inception probably the worst i ve watched
  • Kingdingaling
    2559 posts Fans' Favourite
    xCDHx wrote: »

Whoever the scouse lad is who does review he's probably the best you tuber
  • Mr Bodenz fifa 13 was awesome...
  • Gloria_ou_Morte
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    Am I the only one that doesn't copy any youtubers?
    I don't give a **** about them, I just enjoy playing the way I want.
  • freakjas
    9606 posts League Winner
    Professor wrote: »
    A_Snipe wrote: »

My favorite of the bunch. Keeps me entertained and seems like a cool guy.

Yup
    Feel like he’s checking the forums every now and then as well.
    Nice dude definitely
  • Ben
    4535 posts National Call-Up
    I really don’t care about seeing reviews on multi million coin players or watching stupid pack openings with fake reactions. Long transaction is the best channel, doesn’t yell and reviews normal players that we can all afford.
  • Tesco
    7004 posts Big Money Move

The only one I really used to bother watching. Sadly went AWOL when 17 came out.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16727 posts World Class
    so what is it you want to see from them?
  • Don_seanado
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Best for me are :

Inception (for honesty)
    BorasLegend (gameplay tips)
    NIck RTFM (Non gameplay content)

AA9Skillz and rest of those bums are just clickbaiters looking for views by being wacky and loud. Annoying.
  • Foxsake
    2680 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ovi and krassi r annoying
    Zwabek is the best
  • Retropoe82
    1405 posts Play-Off Hero
    SJR440 wrote: »
    Anyone remember one called something like B3RGLETS?

He used to rock 3412, used a lot of interesting teams.

He was alright.

Other than that, Nep for Drafts every now and again and that is about it.

Oh and LongTransaction. He's funny at times and doesnt take the game too seriously either.

Neps prob the main one i like..even give you sbc tips if you should do it or not. Then he does it for the sake of it. He's so lucky with packs its unreal
  • Pughy30
    27679 posts Player of the Year
    You know fifa youtube is dead when streamers are making videos seeing how high a rated team they can get in draft
  • Headshrinker363
    5869 posts Big Money Move
    All I watch is Danny Taylor, his rewards are always 💩 and makes me feel good about mine😂
  • Tooner9
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just remember that they are getting paid by advertising so the more videos they make and the more you all watch the more they get paid.......what happens when they don't have anymore tactics for you to copy.....they make them up knowing you'll still copy them Haha (now that is being a sheep), you think a tactic they use with a loaded squad and all different player attributes, attack/defence value will work the same for your team.....if so what would be the point in all different attributes! Ppl can't surely be so thick n incompetent not to know what tactics mean and decide what would suit themselves best instead of being a sheep and making the game boring, get a grip its cringeworthy how some worship them as the God Haha, maybe you should let them pop round and sort your mrs out if your not man enough to make your own decisions!!!
  • Nktori
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    It amazes me that from what I've seen, nobody links in what is happening in realworld football with their gameplay and content.

I could also come up with a hundred ideas that are better than what is currently served up. However it's quite likely the marginal gain from putting extra thought and creativity into the videos is very low.

This is aside from Fuji and Runthefutmarket who do what they do very well.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Am I the only one that doesn't copy any youtubers?
    I don't give a **** about them, I just enjoy playing the way I want.