EPISODE 2: PIM BERGKAMP RETURNS

Comments

  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    BILLYT96 wrote: »
    Anyone got the players they submitted back yet?

    I don't think so but then again I don't recall which bronze and silver players I put in.
  • Barda
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did anyone complete Sancho and can recall if the untradeable cards returned as untradeables? Or they returned as tradeables
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    Barda wrote: »
    Did anyone complete Sancho and can recall if the untradeable cards returned as untradeables? Or they returned as tradeables

    No clue, just wait and see, nothing you can do about it beforehand.
  • alex1987
    5864 posts Big Money Move
    Barda wrote: »
    Did anyone complete Sancho and can recall if the untradeable cards returned as untradeables? Or they returned as tradeables

    I had them returned tradeable
  • WarrenBarton
    10508 posts Has That Special Something
    Barda wrote: »
    Did anyone complete Sancho and can recall if the untradeable cards returned as untradeables? Or they returned as tradeables

    I had my tradeable cards come back tradeable and my untradeable come back untradeable.

    I remember as I had totw Hector untradeable so it cost peanuts
  • Gnomenclature
    6602 posts Big Money Move
    Has1988 wrote: »
    Anyone doing this sbc?

    I did his loan... Not impressed at all. Tried him at cam and he barely made it through the first half. With zlatan, rvn, socrates and butra I just don't have a spot for him. Honestly, I've been really enjoying carniball Tim weah - so much fun.
  • oldboiler
    3333 posts National Call-Up
    Completed bronze, silver and 83. Will leave it there and might pick it back up during TOTS when I’m completely bored.

    He’s cheap for a PIM but I just think the 85+ squads are better off going into bringing the price of Socrates, Matthäus or Vieira/Gullit down once released. I’d also rather hold of for PIM Gerrard which will probably be the same requirements
  • BILLYT96
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got my icon back, happy days
  • alex1987
    5864 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2019
    Almost completed - just the 86 to go
    Has1988 wrote: »
    Anyone doing this sbc?

    I did his loan... Not impressed at all. Tried him at cam and he barely made it through the first half. With zlatan, rvn, socrates and butra I just don't have a spot for him. Honestly, I've been really enjoying carniball Tim weah - so much fun.

    Let go of the sprint button from time to time.
    He has 86 Stamina, if he doesn't, make it through the first half it's not the player, it's you.
  • Dazzler179
    1160 posts Professional
    Got my players back. Small gripe but my baby Kluivert had a Hunter chem style and he’s just came back with basic.
  • Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any reviews on him tho?
  • Cortza
    955 posts Professional
    Dazzler179 wrote: »
    Got my players back. Small gripe but my baby Kluivert had a Hunter chem style and he’s just came back with basic.

    Did they just go straight into your club or into your unassigned?
  • BILLYT96
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cortza wrote: »
    Dazzler179 wrote: »
    Got my players back. Small gripe but my baby Kluivert had a Hunter chem style and he’s just came back with basic.

    Did they just go straight into your club or into your unassigned?

    Mine was in my unassigned
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Any reviews on him tho?

    His loan was absolutely phenomenal for me. The improvement in workrates in combination with the +5 shooting make a BIG improvement over the prime.
  • Flatout gamer93
    199 posts Sunday League Hero
    The one and only Datrick Bluivert! His son Dustin Bluivert is not too bad either..
  • Barda
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2019
    Got some of my players back, did anyone else only get some of them back?
  • Got back all my bronze. A few silver. None of my big cards that I used for the 88 and 87 squads
  • Tboon
    3712 posts National Call-Up
    If you finished the sbc before it went down... you get Bergkamp and Kluivert!! I wish i did it right away:(
  • Barda wrote: »
    Got some of my players back, did anyone else only get some of them back?

    Only my 83 rated squad. Have seen nothing yet of my 85 rated squad. Guess we'll have to wait.
  • Cortza
    955 posts Professional
    Anyone else got their players back? I'm still patiently waiting...
  • Saekerhett
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    Cortza wrote: »
    Anyone else got their players back? I'm still patiently waiting...

    Still nothing. Only need my 85 rated squad back to complete the SBC. This is very poor.
  • HelloDearie
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cortza wrote: »
    Anyone else got their players back? I'm still patiently waiting...

    i have not received any back yet either. need them back to complete the sbc :D
  • Jonx88
    953 posts Semi-Pro
    Dazzler179 wrote: »
    Got my players back. Small gripe but my baby Kluivert had a Hunter chem style and he’s just came back with basic.

    Not good enough, Hunters are 5k and we have to play over 5 games to get 5k, they should give a pack if they can't give you a hunter card or reimburse the 5k
  • Saekerhett
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    Jonx88 wrote: »
    Dazzler179 wrote: »
    Got my players back. Small gripe but my baby Kluivert had a Hunter chem style and he’s just came back with basic.

    Not good enough, Hunters are 5k and we have to play over 5 games to get 5k, they should give a pack if they can't give you a hunter card or reimburse the 5k

    But the player was submitted in an SBC so the Hunter card was lost anyway.
  • Jonx88
    953 posts Semi-Pro
    Saekerhett wrote: »
    Jonx88 wrote: »
    Dazzler179 wrote: »
    Got my players back. Small gripe but my baby Kluivert had a Hunter chem style and he’s just came back with basic.

    Not good enough, Hunters are 5k and we have to play over 5 games to get 5k, they should give a pack if they can't give you a hunter card or reimburse the 5k

    But the player was submitted in an SBC so the Hunter card was lost anyway.

    Good point hadn't thought of that!
  • Soulja85
    50 posts Park Captain
    I still don't have my silvers back 🤷‍♂️
  • Futfanatic
    15436 posts World Class
    I got my silvers bronzes and 83 squad back!
  • Cortza
    955 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I got my silvers bronzes and 83 squad back!

    How long ago?
  • Futfanatic
    15436 posts World Class
    Cortza wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I got my silvers bronzes and 83 squad back!

    How long ago?

    I only just checked the app since this morning so I can’t be sure...
  • HelloDearie
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I got my silvers bronzes and 83 squad back!

    Still not got anything back yet :# waiting on the bronze/silver/iconic and world class :#
Sign In or Register to comment.