EPISODE 2: PIM BERGKAMP RETURNS

Comments

• Saekerhett
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    BILLYT96 wrote: »
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    Apparently it will come back with same requirements as per EA Zaro on twitter.

I'm more bothered about the players I submitted

This

• mhh1981
    3633 posts National Call-Up
    I only did 83 and 84 teams but I’m still annoyed....
  • D0lvl
    3446 posts National Call-Up
    Don't worry about players you submitted. When they did this with the Sancho POTM blunder, they refunded all of my players back.
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    Wtf are they doing
  • Saekerhett
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    D0lvl wrote: »
    Don't worry about players you submitted. When they did this with the Sancho POTM blunder, they refunded all of my players back.

Everybody makes mistakes, but this is not the first time they screwed up an SBC. Remember that so called ‘infinite icon’ SBC back in october/november?

• Cortza
    955 posts Professional
    Zaro has confirmed the requirements will not change...but will we get our players back? 🤔
  • HysxteriA
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    Cortza wrote: »
    Zaro has confirmed the requirements will not change...but will we get our players back? 🤔

Hopefully it returns in the exact same state it was left.
  • Dazzler179
    1160 posts Professional

How long did it take? My squad required the icon I submitted haha
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    Looks like you'll get 2-for-1 icon if you completed the entire Bergkamp SBC before it was removed
  • HysxteriA
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    Looks like you'll get 2-for-1 icon if you completed the entire Bergkamp SBC before it was removed

So annoying. Id done about half.
  • Futfanatic
    15417 posts World Class

? Wow
  • WarrenBarton
    10498 posts Has That Special Something
    Futfanatic wrote: »

? Wow

But if you weren’t quick enough then who was?
  • Has1988
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    Futfanatic wrote: »

? Wow

But if you weren’t quick enough then who was?

• Pikandel
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2019
    Wow, Too bad that I decided to wait to submit Socrates in the Iconic one... would’ve been a free 100k pack
  • Has1988
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    Sbc is back up and running
  • JURITO1000
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just one inform required? Wow finally some good sbc with nice req.
  • Soulja85
    50 posts Park Captain
    I don't have my silver players back that I used ffs.
  • Dazzler179
    1160 posts Professional
    Has1988 wrote: »

No sign of players being returned and the challenges still need to be completed.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6614 posts Big Money Move
    Dazzler179 wrote: »

No sign of players being returned and the challenges still need to be completed.

It takes a few days usually
  • Tommygunn
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    If you completed it before you’ll get both berkamp and kluivert. Makes it really cheap ...
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2019
    Anybody realise that PIM Socrates and PIM Matthaus both require an 89 squad, but Socrates 89 does not require an IF and gives out an ultimate pack while Matthau's 89 does require an IF and only gives out a jumbo rare players pack?
    Post edited by AFC AJAX NR 1 on
  • Idek
    16725 posts World Class
    Anybody realise that PIM Socrates and PIM Matthaus bother require an 89 squad, but Socrates 89 does not require an IF and gives out an ultimate pack while Matthau's 89 does require an IF and only gives out a jumbo rare players pack?

They're just making it up as they go along, like how Rivaldo is the only icon sbc that gave an ultimate pack for submitting an icon
  • Has1988
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    Anyone doing this sbc?
  • Pikandel
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone doing this sbc?

I started, just don’t know if I should continue or wait till FUT Birthday.
  • fussydutchman
    1468 posts Professional
    Dazzler179 wrote: »

It takes a few days usually

EA Twitter feed said “later this week” for player returns.
  • oldboiler
    3310 posts National Call-Up
    No players back yet, I only submitted the bronze players but I did just get a welcome pack haha
  • nightcrawler
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pikandel wrote: »
    Anyone doing this sbc?

I started, just don’t know if I should continue or wait till FUT Birthday.

Do it. They will probably remove it again to increase the requirements by adding more IFs.
  • IxToMxI
    7275 posts League Winner
    Mental scenes from EA, those tweets we are a company with 10k employees, multiple partners etc it’s not as easy as putting a picture on a card.

We are not idiots, we get you need to code, we get you need IT people. I’ve never known a private company to mess up so much, I work as a business consultant and see many stupid people asking consultancy to tell them how to do their job, yet i’d pay EA to undertake a business consultancy review just to see how bad and how stupid those people are.

Furthermore I don’t know what’s more worrying EA being this much of a joke or the fact they potentially have partners as bad as them
  • BILLYT96
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone got the players they submitted back yet?