EA messes up another ICON SBC.... UPDATE 2 for 1 ICONS!!!

13
Hamzy_LFC
2584 posts National Call-Up
edited March 2019
DJ8bf4M_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Sort yourselves out! Taking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ now!

UPDATE...

mVdlCEl_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Comments

  • BeastlyHusla
    6098 posts Big Money Move
    Was it meant to be bergkamp or kliuvert.. I don't get it
  • ITSSPENO
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite
    So does this mean some people will get two for the price of one? Bonus
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    lol
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2584 posts National Call-Up
    WHAT THE ❤️❤️❤️❤️ IS HAPPENING MAN!!! Hahahah this is just pure ❤️❤️❤️❤️!
  • Tooner9
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    DJ8bf4M_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

    Sort yourselves out! Taking the **** now!

    UPDATE...

    mVdlCEl_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

    Why u getting so irritated by that, they accepted a mistake and seems to reimbursing anyone effected whilst also allowing them the pack rewards! Hows that taking the ....?
  • WarrenBarton
    10501 posts Has That Special Something
    I wonder how many people were that quick to complete it?

    Probably only those who had everything prepped for a big icon this weekend I guess.
  • HysxteriA
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    So the SBC is returning but my players won't return back to me for several days. Is that what was meant in the Q n A part?
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    So you get two icons if you did the SBC?
  • ITSSPENO
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think they've done a good thing in the end here. A ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up which shouldn't happen, yes, but they've made good of their error.
  • WarrenBarton
    10501 posts Has That Special Something
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    So the SBC is returning but my players won't return back to me for several days. Is that what was meant in the Q n A part?

    How many teams did you complete?

    This is super unfair if you did it backwards and you only had the cheapest ones left to do (how I usually do them).

    But I suppose free packs are still free packs I guess.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    So you get two icons if you did the SBC?

    Correct.
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1214 posts Professional
    It was up for like 10 mins max. Very few would’ve completed it
  • WarrenBarton
    10501 posts Has That Special Something
    It was up for like 10 mins max. Very few would’ve completed it

    45 mins
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    should have submitted an icon for the pack and get the icon back but keep the pack meh :(
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2584 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2019
    Tooner9 wrote: »
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    DJ8bf4M_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

    Sort yourselves out! Taking the **** now!

    UPDATE...

    mVdlCEl_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

    Why u getting so irritated by that, they accepted a mistake and seems to reimbursing anyone effected whilst also allowing them the pack rewards! Hows that taking the ....?

    Don’t know if you’ve been under a rock but it’s not the first time it’s happened they’ve been doing this all year from ICON SBCs to PoTM SBCs and even botched weekly objectives!

    Yes make a mistakes even 2 or 3 that fine but not every other week! You see you don’t see them make a mistake when it comes to promo packs and lightning round and adjusting the pack weight during promos do you?

    And also these mistakes are not just mistakes they confuse people too. There’s no need for it.

    People are angry including myself about this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ gameplay so to put up with that is bad enough!

  • CPFC16
    2119 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2019
    The way I look at it is - very few people would’ve completed it within the short space of time. EA made a blunder.

    Therefore EA say they’ll give 2 for 1 icon, knowing well barely anyone would have done it, but everyone will think wow, that’s a really nice thing to do, fair play EA and just forget about the mistake and the others, therefore EA come out victorious. Smart move on their behalf.
  • HysxteriA
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    So the SBC is returning but my players won't return back to me for several days. Is that what was meant in the Q n A part?

    How many teams did you complete?

    This is super unfair if you did it backwards and you only had the cheapest ones left to do (how I usually do them).

    But I suppose free packs are still free packs I guess.

    Expensive to cheapest. So yeah back way round.
  • BILLYT96
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    PIM Bergkamp is the one PIM SBC I wanted to do, was buzzing when it came out at 6, so typical of this to happen.

    Submitted my 87 Klose into the icon SBC that I'm now going to have to wait to get back, yes the 100k pack I'll get back again is good but having to wait for the SBC to come back out as well as my player back is frustrating.

    Wouldn't mind if it was just this one occasion but it's every week.

    Does anyone have any idea (those that had this happen with the POTM Sancho sbc) how long it usually takes for EA to reimburse the players we've lost?
  • DasPonyboy
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    YOU get an Icon and YOU get an Icon!

    Sorry bad Oprah joke.
  • Barda
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    Will they return my untradeables as untradeables or tradeables?
  • Jaysin
    1348 posts Professional
    BILLYT96 wrote: »
    PIM Bergkamp is the one PIM SBC I wanted to do, was buzzing when it came out at 6, so typical of this to happen.

    Submitted my 87 Klose into the icon SBC that I'm now going to have to wait to get back, yes the 100k pack I'll get back again is good but having to wait for the SBC to come back out as well as my player back is frustrating.

    Wouldn't mind if it was just this one occasion but it's every week.

    Does anyone have any idea (those that had this happen with the POTM Sancho sbc) how long it usually takes for EA to reimburse the players we've lost?

    it will be released today again my brother no worries ;)
  • BILLYT96
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jaysin wrote: »
    BILLYT96 wrote: »
    PIM Bergkamp is the one PIM SBC I wanted to do, was buzzing when it came out at 6, so typical of this to happen.

    Submitted my 87 Klose into the icon SBC that I'm now going to have to wait to get back, yes the 100k pack I'll get back again is good but having to wait for the SBC to come back out as well as my player back is frustrating.

    Wouldn't mind if it was just this one occasion but it's every week.

    Does anyone have any idea (those that had this happen with the POTM Sancho sbc) how long it usually takes for EA to reimburse the players we've lost?

    it will be released today again my brother no worries ;)

    Good good... will I get my 87 Klose at the same time though? :P
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    BILLYT96 wrote: »
    Jaysin wrote: »
    BILLYT96 wrote: »
    PIM Bergkamp is the one PIM SBC I wanted to do, was buzzing when it came out at 6, so typical of this to happen.

    Submitted my 87 Klose into the icon SBC that I'm now going to have to wait to get back, yes the 100k pack I'll get back again is good but having to wait for the SBC to come back out as well as my player back is frustrating.

    Wouldn't mind if it was just this one occasion but it's every week.

    Does anyone have any idea (those that had this happen with the POTM Sancho sbc) how long it usually takes for EA to reimburse the players we've lost?

    it will be released today again my brother no worries ;)

    Good good... will I get my 87 Klose at the same time though? :P

    Haha everything i put in it was untradable including baresi icon and i got neymar from icon pack
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    anyone here done the whole SBC ?
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2584 posts National Call-Up
    Be very suprised if anybody did. Surly EA have the numbers and becasue it’s so little as it was only out for 10mins they offered to give the other icon for free.
  • Has1988
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    It's back on
  • Mic2904
    2283 posts Fans' Favourite
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    anyone here done the whole SBC ?

    Doubt it. That's why they do it. Looks good to the outside with very little impact!
Sign In or Register to comment.